+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Thank you :) and Good Luck to you all. We know it’s a hectic process and at times you start losing hope. But just hang in there. You will eventually be with your loved ones, Insha’ALLAH
Thank you, of course it's a hectic process, I got done in July anyway. Feel free if you need any help or information.

Best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: T27

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021
anyone that got PPR recently, do you need an appointment to drop off docs to VFS office? Also how much are the fees, if any?

Last edited:

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
It's really nice to see so many March/April/May PPR's this week!

For those of you who have got PPR, what is the time limit on the letter that the passport needs to be sent? Planning a trip and we will be out of Pakistan for a couple weeks soon so want to be prepared.

Sohaib89

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Hi,
I have sponsored my wife from Pakistan. We had nikah early this year in Pakistan. Although I had submitted proofs of communication when I applied for her PR, she got an email yesterday from IRCC London stating the following:

Start
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear XYZ:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
> Communication, proof: Proof of communication (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills), between you and your sponsor Please provide proof of continuous communication and any visits since the submission of this application This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/26
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
Each of the above requested items must be received in our office by the due date listed. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.
Please return this letter with the requested documents.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End

We have rukhsati in the first week of December but we have to submit proofs by 2021/11/26. Although I do have proofs but it would be great to have another couple of weeks so that we can submit a hard proof alongwith wedding pics. I have 2 questions:
1. Should she email IRCC London asking for more time?
2. Do we have to submit proofs by printing hard copy and sending them to some address or can we send them as attachments in the email. It is mentioned in the email that 'Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size'. This makes me believe that we can send the proofs over email.
If anyone has gone through this recently, PLZ GUIDE.

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Hi,
I have sponsored my wife from Pakistan. We had nikah early this year in Pakistan. Although I had submitted proofs of communication when I applied for her PR, she got an email yesterday from IRCC London stating the following:

Start
Dear XYZ:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
> Communication, proof: Proof of communication (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills), between you and your sponsor Please provide proof of continuous communication and any visits since the submission of this application This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/26
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
Each of the above requested items must be received in our office by the due date listed. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.
Please return this letter with the requested documents.
End

We have rukhsati in the first week of December but we have to submit proofs by 2021/11/26. Although I do have proofs but it would be great to have another couple of weeks so that we can submit a hard proof alongwith wedding pics. I have 2 questions:
1. Should she email IRCC London asking for more time?
2. Do we have to submit proofs by printing hard copy and sending them to some address or can we send them as attachments in the email. It is mentioned in the email that 'Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size'. This makes me believe that we can send the proofs over email.
If anyone has gone through this recently, PLZ GUIDE.
Tricky question because proof of ruksati is a requirement before you can apply. When did you apply?

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
It's really nice to see so many March/April/May PPR's this week!

For those of you who have got PPR, what is the time limit on the letter that the passport needs to be sent? Planning a trip and we will be out of Pakistan for a couple weeks soon so want to be prepared.
Hello,
30 days

Reactions: Titan55

Sohaib89

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Tricky question because proof of ruksati is a requirement before you can apply. When did you apply?
I applied end of May. I very explicitly mentioned in the application that rukhsati was not done because you guys take a lot of time processing applications and that it will be difficult for the couple to live apart for such a long time.
Do I send them proofs on the email as attachments ?

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
I applied end of May. I very explicitly mentioned in the application that rukhsati was not done because you guys take a lot of time processing applications and that it will be difficult for the couple to live apart for such a long time.
Do I send them proofs on the email as attachments ?
Ah that makes sense. It looks like they accepted your reasoning so far.

Put everything in a PDF and send them proofs. Because your ruksati is coming up, include the invitation cards, deposit receipts, etc. Include chats from different months (May to now) etc

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
For those who got copr from Karachi, after how many days of this email did you get another email, your passport back and when did GCKEY update?

".... been received and is under process at the IRCC Office..."

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Hey guys just a quick question I’ve applied for Spouse Visa just a few days ago and was wondering how long before I can link my application to online account and also will I or my spouse receive any email that application has been received and under process ??

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey guys just a quick question I’ve applied for Spouse Visa just a few days ago and was wondering how long before I can link my application to online account and also will I or my spouse receive any email that application has been received and under process ??
Should get confirmation (called AOR acknowledgement of receipt) in 30-90 days, at which point should be possible to link.

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021
For those who got copr from Karachi, after how many days of this email did you get another email, your passport back and when did GCKEY update?

".... been received and is under process at the IRCC Office..."
My family friend who went through the process 2 months ago said it was fast... within 2 weeks... but given the lack of proper street adddresses in Karachi, it does take time as they dont allow pick up from VAC anymore due to covid restrictions. I'm not sure if you have the same process?

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021
My family friend who went through the process 2 months ago said it was fast... within 2 weeks... but given the lack of proper street adddresses in Karachi, it does take time as they dont allow pick up from VAC anymore due to covid restrictions. I'm not sure if you have the same process?
I also wonder if going to islamabad directly will help speed things up