+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Osmanians

Aug 11, 2021
My medical was done on 4th October and IOM lahore says we sent it on 6th October but it’s still not updated on ECAS and GCKey. I also got summary copy of medical and everything is normal. What should I do? will it delay my process? I’m not even sure in which Visa Office my file is because I didn’t receive AOR2 only we started processing your application or PR ECAS

Please advise.

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
My medical was done on 4th October and IOM lahore says we sent it on 6th October but it’s still not updated on ECAS and GCKey. I also got summary copy of medical and everything is normal. What should I do? will it delay my process? I’m not even sure in which Visa Office my file is because I didn’t receive AOR2 only we started processing your application or PR ECAS

Please advise.
It might just not be processed by New Delhi yet due to backlog. Maybe stay patient for another week and monitor that spreadsheet if anyone who did the exam after you got their results in GCKEY

Osmanians

Aug 11, 2021
It might just not be processed by New Delhi yet due to backlog. Maybe stay patient for another week and monitor that spreadsheet if anyone who did the exam after you got their results in GCKEY
In SA letter they mentioned that the file will be forwarded to London Visa office. Will it the same or change?

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
In SA letter they mentioned that the file will be forwarded to London Visa office. Will it the same or change?
It'll be in LVO or get distributed somewhere else due to load sharing but we never get notified on that. But as far as I understand, the medical exam for Pakistanis is evaluated and processed by CHC New Delhi

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021

Please advise.
Can you please share how you got a copy? did you request it on the spot or went back to them in person.
It will likely be LVO but you never know these days with the backlog and load shring

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
For those who got pre-arrival services or are already in Canada and used them during their immigration, which ones do you recommend and found most useful and worthwhile? Speaking specifically as a Pakistani moving to Ontario with a B.Com
What's a b.com?
I would recommend getting their educational credentials assessed, booking in for some French or English classes for this matter(unless they don't need it), congratulations.

Best of luck.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
There is document column which says “counterfoil” document number, status which says “ valid” and expiry date plus his passport number and country of issue.
Congratulations, if the counterfoil has been issued, its been stamped already and is on way probably, should be with you lot soon, time to pack and book the flight.

Best of luck :)

Reactions: T27

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020

Please advise.
It ll get updated eventually, nothing to worry about, your application is in process already, no need to panic, take a deep breath, it's a long ride.

Best of luck:)

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
What's a b.com?
I would recommend getting their educational credentials assessed, booking in for some French or English classes for this matter(unless they don't need it), congratulations.

Best of luck.
It means a bachelor of commerce. Any specific you would recommend? Specifically more oriented towards getting a job?

Mohddubai

Oct 24, 2021
Hi guys,
I submitted my file on July 2020 and I got my pre arrival letter on August 2021 . In between I did my medical and biometric and etc ...
After pre arrival everything goes silent yet .
Do you think is it good idea if I apply for tourist visa ? As I need to be there for some family issues .

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
It means a bachelor of commerce. Any specific you would recommend? Specifically more oriented towards getting a job?
Try ICAS, I didn't go through them since I moved from uk and never needed them, that is off quick google search, I Have no clue what bachelor's of commerce would mean in Canadian education system, I don't have the access to pre arrival services anymore, so won't be able to suggest specific bodies, but those are two I looked at, I don't think they help you to get a job, they do prepare you for it though again that includes educational credentials assessment as well as language classes.

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Try ICAS, I didn't go through them since I moved from uk and never needed them, that is off quick google search, I Have no clue what bachelor's of commerce would mean in Canadian education system, I don't have the access to pre arrival services anymore, so won't be able to suggest specific bodies, but those are two I looked at, I don't think they help you to get a job, they do prepare you for it though again that includes educational credentials assessment as well as language classes.

Have you gotten ppr? We were trying to be prepared for when we get it. We know we need to provide what's stated on the letter but want to know how much to give VFS global upon submission of the passport? Also roughly how many days would we have to wait to get the passport back after submission? Purely just to plan ahead, so we aren't tight on finances in the end and book tickets