+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

sz1995

Nov 30, 2020
Hello everyone, just signed into our online IRCC account and there is an updated section called “Document Status” it’s has the applicants name, passport number and all. What does this mean? This section hadn’t appeared before. Also, all steps have been updated on our account and final decision says “Approved”
We sent his passport, does that means it’s been received?
What do you see under the document column? does it say COPR? They have likely received your passport and soon you'll see the application with final decision and approval (if it already doesn't show this). congrats

Reactions: T27

sz1995

Nov 30, 2020
Hello everyone, just signed into our online IRCC account and there is an updated section called “Document Status” it’s has the applicants name, passport number and all. What does this mean? This section hadn’t appeared before. Also, all steps have been updated on our account and final decision says “Approved”
We sent his passport, does that means it’s been received?
If your PA is in Pakistan. Do you mind sharing the process after PPR? How did you drop stuff at the vfs, what did you submit and how long did the it take etc. Thanks.

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
What do you see under the document column? does it say COPR? They have likely received your passport and soon you'll see the application with final decision and approval (if it already doesn't show this). congrats
There is document column which says “counterfoil” document number, status which says “ valid” and expiry date plus his passport number and country of issue.

sz1995

Nov 30, 2020
There is document column which says “counterfoil” document number, status which says “ valid” and expiry date plus his passport number and country of issue.
Counterfoil is for the visa stamp, they have stamped the passport. You'll receive a COPR as well eventually.

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
If your PA is in Pakistan. Do you mind sharing the process after PPR? How did you drop stuff at the vfs, what did you submit and how long did the it take etc. Thanks.
So we completed the necessary steps outlined in PPR letter and then he went and dropped of his documentation, passport at the VFS In Islamabad. We didn’t have to make appointment, it was a walk-in. He did that on Oct 18 and today I received this update in account. Also, VFS gives you tracking number so you can track you passport and document. So I guess his passport has already been received.

Reactions: sz1995

sz1995

Nov 30, 2020
Thank you, I wasn’t sure if passport had left Islamabad or not. But makes sense. Lol
It takes around 5-8 business days typically. You will receive it back soon. You are all set, should start thinking about booking flight and packing. Congrats.

Reactions: T27

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
For those who got pre-arrival services or are already in Canada and used them during their immigration, which ones do you recommend and found most useful and worthwhile? Speaking specifically as a Pakistani moving to Ontario with a B.Com

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
For those who got pre-arrival services or are already in Canada and used them during their immigration, which ones do you recommend and found most useful and worthwhile? Speaking specifically as a Pakistani moving to Ontario with a B.Com
Did you receive Pre Arrival already?!

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Yea I got an email saying there was a message on GCKEY and I saw it from there
Please when you received your Prearrival letter, it say “we have sent you a letter” I got a message that says that but I can’t read it till Monday because we are using representative.