SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Formanite338

Oct 13, 2020
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Lahore
App. Filed.......
29-04-2020
what it means if ecas status " in process" from 3 months then we received an email and it stated
"your application is pending review by migration officer"

sam9666

Aug 1, 2021
Pretty much !

Procedural Fairness Letter

If you find yourself in a situation where IRCC sends you a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) it is extremely important to submit a detailed response with strong factual arguments. ... This is the one, single time IRCC is providing an opportunity to respond before the application is refused.
what do you mean, can you kindly explain, I got a Procedural Fairness titled message in my gc key account and its just asking for police certificate from my country and nothing else, is there any other Procedural Fairness Letter you are talking about.

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
what do you mean, can you kindly explain, I got a Procedural Fairness titled message in my gc key account and its just asking for police certificate from my country and nothing else, is there any other Procedural Fairness Letter you are talking about.
Police certificate in Procedural Fairness Letter......thats new.
It's one of the easiest PFL, Best of luck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Titan55

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Hey guys, I'm trying to gather an analysis of how many days roughly from received and from medical passed it takes to get prearrival and ppr.

So far I've noticed that it comes from 180 to 200 days till completion for those Pakistanis who have filled out the spreadsheet for this year. It's not specific to Pakistani files at LVO, cuz I saw one at NYVO and one at Ukraine in the spreadsheet.
Could be 200 days or 300 days, no one knows - it’s not something we can analyze as those two steps depend on your application and your individual circumstances. Some will require a deeper analysis, some might not.

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I just want to ask onething...i am really confused after submitting voluntary updated documents and pics of me with my husband celebrating wedding anniversary and birthdays together after long time...we got this reply...is this positive email reply towards pre-arrival and PPR?

i am waiting since january 2019 and still no response only interview letter issued back in Dec,11, 2020.....???really trying to understand this reply? its really very frustrating :( what is going on with LVO?? what is wrong with them?? interview us or at least work on our FILES..... :(

guys please some feedback will be much appreciated it. Thanks.

Dear Sir/Madam –

Thank you for your email. The submitted items have been received and added to this file for review by a migration officer.

We will be in touch with next steps as they become applicable.

We trust the above is of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
Can i asked some questions?

-In any stage, did you rude with IRCC?(Through webform, Email, Mail, PMs, etc).
-Did you update IRCC with something and then denied later?
-On nikha Ceremony both was available?
-Did PA/SA put lost of pressure on IRCC to make decision?
-Did you received PFL After ADR?
-is there any bank transactions from PA Account to SA account mentioned in Application ( if any)?

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019

-is there any bank transactions from PA Account to SA account mentioned in Application ( if any)?
none to any of the above...in fact we hardly email them asking anything but ofcourse every time I travel and visited my husband or even my husband’s or any of family event we update them politely...but now I noticed people who are going crazy after them are getting their attention more...I’m the only person who got ADR and interview same time & same day which sadly put my file on hold due to interview letter....I ordered notes and even after 10 months all my ADR showing pending review & no other new notes added which shows no work has started on our file...it’s extremely unprofessional of Because if file is put away nothing will be touched until they want to do anything...I guess I just have to wait...

still No one told me what that email means? I received this reply after 10 months of silence?? Anyone help me please other than judging me & my file :) lol....

Last edited:

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
You're not alone am stuck in this process from the past 5 years and waiting for Interview from the past 2 years.

Hi, I can understand your frustration as you know when they put you in interview they don’t get audited and file is on hold put away ..so tell me when you got latest interview letter date?

don’t worry You’re not alone...we all are in this together & inshaallah one day we’ll get out of this situation successfully with positive result

Last edited:

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019

What’s your timeline dear??

CuriousGuy

Star Member
Apr 5, 2013
Hey guys, I'm trying to gather an analysis of how many days roughly from received and from medical passed it takes to get prearrival and ppr.

So far I've noticed that it comes from 180 to 200 days till completion for those Pakistanis who have filled out the spreadsheet for this year. It's not specific to Pakistani files at LVO, cuz I saw one at NYVO and one at Ukraine in the spreadsheet.
My mom's medical passed on August 25th and we got pre-arrival letter on October 6th. London Visa Officer is processing her PGP sponsorship application.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
YES I AM STILL STUCK......thanks for reminding me........you know i am in so much mental torture right now...no one can't even understand it :( that is why i stopped posting on this forum....people make you feel bad here more than any kind of support...i told everyone longtime ago that once you get an interview letter...IRCC put your file ON HOLD as a PUT AWAY for 1 year...mine was PUT AWAY until Dec 11,2021....so all i can do is keep updating them with my situation and any new event in our lives....but they will only open our file on PUT AWAY date or before that if they want to call you for interview which are not happening anytime soon as per due to COVID-19 and Afghanistan situation...so anyone whose waiting for interview should keep in their mind that they are stuck for at least FULL 1 YEAR as IRCC don't care how much time will be wasted in waiting....its their way of working around files..so keep updating them with any important change or event until then just WAIT....

i know 100000% oneday i will get out of this situation soon. Inshaallah.

Thanks.
When did they finally tell you when the appointment is because it’s been 3 months since we were told about the interview

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021
I had my barat and rukhsati same day (as most people likely will)... how many pics did ppl submit of their event of this day? Also, for rukhsati, is it enough to show the entry into the car together, and the tradition of holding quran by close family (e.g. brother). I'm just worried if they wanted pics of bedroom decorated, as my family didnt do that as we are quite simple

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
When did they finally tell you when the appointment is because it’s been 3 months since we were told about the interview
they haven't still told me about my appointment yet i am just in a queue right now.....are you living in Islamabad? I don't think they told you about the appointment yet?

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
none to any of the above...in fact we hardly email them asking anything but ofcourse every time I travel and visited my husband or even my husband’s or any of family event we update them politely...but now I noticed people who are going crazy after them are getting their attention more...I’m the only person who got ADR and interview same time & same day which sadly put my file on hold due to interview letter....I ordered notes and even after 10 months all my ADR showing pending review & no other new notes added which shows no work has started on our file...it’s extremely unprofessional of Because if file is put away nothing will be touched until they want to do anything...I guess I just have to wait...

still No one told me what that email means? I received this reply after 10 months of silence?? Anyone help me please other than judging me & my file :) lol....
Well, that very sad, Inshallha all will well soon. Regarding email reply, thats sure its not auto/standard reply, but i think interview order cannot revoke.
So pray a lot and better attend interview together if possible.
My time line.
Jan 2020 Application
PAL May 2021
DM Oct 2021
Waiting.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Osama11 and T@777

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Well, that very sad, Inshallha all will well soon. Regarding email reply, thats sure its not auto/standard reply, but i think interview order cannot revoke.
So pray a lot and better attend interview together if possible.
My time line.
Jan 2020 Application
PAL May 2021
DM Oct 2021
Waiting.....
Thanks for best wishes & Good Luck to you too :)

Reactions: zindabad

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
If you and your spouse travel together for a couple weeks during the application processing period, do you update ircc right away when you come back from the trip? I'm wondering if its just a simple email or a new Schedule A..