+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
hello everyone!
i just wanna know that my representative said that "we will pay the biometric fees once they will receive a biometric instruction letter from IRCC" .
but i just went through canda.cic website , they mentioned that once they received the biometric fee then they will send us biometeric instruction letter.

i am confuse could anyone please tell me the exact step.
Pretty much everyone gets the biometric instruction letter right after SA, granted that biometric fees are paid. The Bio Instruction Letters says that "this letter is proof that fees are paid" so I am guessing that until you pay the fees, that letter will be on hold.

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Pretty much everyone gets the biometric instruction letter right after SA, granted that biometric fees are paid. The Bio Instruction Letters says that "this letter is proof that fees are paid" so I am guessing that until you pay the fees, that letter will be on hold.
I appreciate that thank you

tousifgg

Mar 7, 2021
Does LVO respond to emails and/or webform? Sent response to ADR request through both over 2 months ago and no response.

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Got a second ghost update (application/profile) 4 days after medical passed.... does that indicate pre-arrival coming soon or are ghost updates for something else?

Reactions: Aug 2019 app

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/

I found this post on another thread from 2019... So I guess Ghost Update 2 is BGC starting, if the said research is correct. I had BGC in progress right after AOR1 too.

General:
EE
- Express Entry: Canada's score-based program for economic immigrants
CRS - Comprehensive Ranking System: System for ranking candidates for EE
ITA - Invitation to Apply: an invitation to apply for permanent residence
e-APR - electronic Application for Permanent Residence: the online application for PR after receiving an ITA
RPRF - Right of Permanent Residence Fee: a fee collected as part of your PR application
AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt (of application): email confirming receipt of your application after you submit and pay your fees
ADR - Additional Document Request: IRCC sends a message asking you to provide a specific document to supplement your application.

Post-submission stages:
False IP2
- Usually right from AOR or just after MEP. Background Check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”
MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "You have passed the medical exam." There is no email for MEP.
Ghost Update - When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being "submitted". Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.
Ghost Update #1 or Real IP1 - "In progress" 1: Background Check changes to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially Inland and CEC) skip this stage. You should receive an email for your Real IP1 - the email will not provide any details, just that your application has been updated.
NA2 - "Not Applicable" 2: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed. No email.
Ghost Update #2 or Real IP2 - "In progress" 2: Background Check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." No email.
NA3 - "Not Applicable" 3: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP2 (uncommon).
Ghost Update #3 or Final Ghost Update - Often considered a sign that PPR is coming soon. Not seen by all applicants.
PPR - Passport request: IRCC sends "Ready for visa" e-mail asking you to submit your documents to your visa office so they can issue your CoPR and entry visa if applicable. A PPR is announced only by email, and there may be no changes made directly to the profile. If you are worried you might miss it, you can whitelist the email domain @cic.gc.ca to ensure the email comes straight to your inbox.
CoPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence: A document that says you've been approved for permanent residence.

sz1995

Nov 30, 2020
Got a second ghost update (application/profile) 4 days after medical passed.... does that indicate pre-arrival coming soon or are ghost updates for something else?
Can you share, how long it took for your GCKey to show medical passed on the profile?

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
This article was also posted in Toronto Star. So basically there is a legal pathway for older applications stuck in a never ending limbo to have some transparency and have their cases finally moving through a mandamus process. Will have to pay legal fees of 2000$ though.

I understand that some people might think that it is unfair to pay that much just to get transparency in their file process as we have already paid IRCC for a service but if you have the money and want to get out of this nightmare...please go ahead and avail this legal option.

https://granthshala.com/will-we-grow-old-separated-like-this-tired-of-pandemic-limbo-spouses-have-found-a-new-way-to-fight-canadas-immigration-backlog/

Asadalamk1

Jun 1, 2020
Category........
Other
IMM 0008 Spouse of Protected person.

Hi Can any one assist me on below queries for PR Application.

1- I recieved an email with checklist to be completed with in 30 days.
2- IMM 0008 my wife ( In canada Protected Person) the principle applicant intially filled the application adding me as dependent.
3- Do i need to fill IMM 0008 again as they have added it to the check list . If Yes what program shall i mention under Q1 ?
4- Do i need to mention my wife as dependent in the form ?

Would appreciate if someone can respond asap.

Thanks

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi Everyone,

I just want to ask onething...i am really confused after submitting voluntary updated documents and pics of me with my husband celebrating wedding anniversary and birthdays together after long time...we got this reply...is this positive email reply towards pre-arrival and PPR?

i am waiting since january 2019 and still no response only interview letter issued back in Dec,11, 2020.....???really trying to understand this reply? its really very frustrating :( what is going on with LVO?? what is wrong with them?? interview us or at least work on our FILES..... :(

guys please some feedback will be much appreciated it. Thanks.

Dear Sir/Madam –

Thank you for your email. The submitted items have been received and added to this file for review by a migration officer.

We will be in touch with next steps as they become applicable.

We trust the above is of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,