+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
I got an email from IOM today saying they sent/submitted my husband's medical yesterday through e-medical. However, Ecas and gckey are not updated with anything. How long will it to see on Ecas and GCKEY? Medical done in Karachi

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Hey so we got our ppr and was looking to check out the pre arrival services. Did you use any service the provided?
Hi,
Congratulations.
Since I moved from Uk I didn't need anything except I booked myself for French classes, but I went through them thoroughly, I am sure if someone is coming from Pakistan, education credentials are something one should look into, as well as some language classes if they are not comfortable with the language. I ll recommend looking into education, language classes, your husband should go through them and see what suits the best for him

Best of luck.

Last edited:

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
I got an email from IOM today saying they sent/submitted my husband's medical yesterday through e-medical. However, Ecas and gckey are not updated with anything. How long will it to see on Ecas and GCKEY? Medical done in Karachi
It can take anywhere from 10 days to a month, but again as @armoured said, don't worry about it too much, the process is just starting, they don't always update ecas, believe it or not, my ecas said 3 lines, we received your application, we sent you information about your medical and medical hasbeen received, and it still says that and I have been in Canada since July, just pray hard and be patient.

Best of luck.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
The wait it excruciating. Any help? how is everyone getting through....
It certainly is, but hey it won't stay like that, if you ll let it get to you, there is no hope, enjoy your time wherever you are, it's gonna work out, just have patience, stay in touch with your spouse, so your relation stays intact, we saw some cases here where it affected their relationship and went apart, you don't want that, just keep talking, make plans, travel together if you have the means, in sha Allah it ll be okay :)

Best of luck.

Reactions: zindabad

Maryam_ahm

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Allah karam karay and bro i have heard no news is good news haha, if smears result is positive then only they will call you and if it is megative then they will just upload it online. One of they guy giving sputum 2nd time told me this wuth his experience but no idea yeh information kitni sahi hai but I will also say better you visit once or call them and ask
Aoa Kya ap hmrhi help krskty ho agr suptum negative ay to wo apko call ni krty Kya agr positive aya to wo Kya khty hn phr

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021
i was looking at the spreadsheet tracker for March/April/May 2021 as my application was submitted late April. I feel people may not be updating all the columns as when they inititally started to fill it. Does anyone know roughly avg time for medical request and PreArrival. I feel LVO is working on the April -end applicants right now for these two, so hopefully to hear soon.

Prayers and best wishes to everyone as this waiting game is so frustrating thinking about we are in 2021 and where technology is. If you think about it, its very ridiculous... Banks approve mortgages of $1M within 1 working week... i dont see how this is 52 times more complicated argghhhhh

Reactions: zindabad

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
i was looking at the spreadsheet tracker for March/April/May 2021 as my application was submitted late April. I feel people may not be updating all the columns as when they inititally started to fill it. Does anyone know roughly avg time for medical request and PreArrival. I feel LVO is working on the April -end applicants right now for these two, so hopefully to hear soon.

Prayers and best wishes to everyone as this waiting game is so frustrating thinking about we are in 2021 and where technology is. If you think about it, its very ridiculous... Banks approve mortgages of $1M within 1 working week... i dont see how this is 52 times more complicated argghhhhh
What is your timeline like? Normally it looks like its around 155 days to medical... Pre Arrival and DM varies case by case.

m.a.s9362

Jan 4, 2021
ON
Category........
FAM
It has been 2 months since I received pre-arrival letter, heard nothing from them since. Decision is still in process in online portal. I've heard it typically doesn't take long after pre-arrival for DM and PPR. How long did it take for most people who got their PPR after pre-arrival letter?

Thanks

tousifgg

Mar 7, 2021
I received an ADR but on the Document Submission page a continue button doesn't appear, only an exit button. I reported this technical issue but in the meantime I am trying to submit through Webform but even that isn't working and results in an error on submission (the website does say there are technical issues with Webform). Would they accept the documents through the London Visa Email? Anyone run into similar issues with their account unable to upload docs and get it fixed?
Visited spouse for quite a few months and back in Canada now. Should I let the LVO know that I visited my spouse or do they already know? I am thinking of sending proof I was there with some pictures and a request for an update through webform. It has been 2 months since I responded to the ADR through both email and webform.

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
On another thread for Afghanistan...their priority applications are going to London Visa Office. Might be a bit of a wait by the looks of it...or not. Wait and see here.

TheNewARA

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2015
Doc's Request.
11-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2016
Can anyone advise how long after a medical is completed until the next steps occur? Our application for spouse and dependent is from May 2019 and we finally received a request for medical on September 21st. We completed medicals on September 23rd.

pinx09

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
"Excruciating" is an understatement for some on here.....I've been waiting 18 months and some on here have been waiting longer........
Sorry to hear, That really sucks! We shall all get through this together. You will forget how bad this is as soon as you see your spouse at the airport ...so just hang in tight.

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
hello everyone!
i just wanna know that my representative said that "we will pay the biometric fees once they will receive a biometric instruction letter from IRCC" .
but i just went through canda.cic website , they mentioned that once they received the biometric fee then they will send us biometeric instruction letter.

i am confuse could anyone please tell me the exact step.