T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
You are still stuck? I am so sorry to know that.
I am sure additional documents submission is always helpful but don't over do it, because they have to then look at more more and documents hence longer processing times. In sha Allah you'll hear good news soon, I ll pray too :)
Best of luck.

YES I AM STILL STUCK......thanks for reminding me........you know i am in so much mental torture right now...no one can't even understand it :( that is why i stopped posting on this forum....people make you feel bad here more than any kind of support...i told everyone longtime ago that once you get an interview letter...IRCC put your file ON HOLD as a PUT AWAY for 1 year...mine was PUT AWAY until Dec 11,2021....so all i can do is keep updating them with my situation and any new event in our lives....but they will only open our file on PUT AWAY date or before that if they want to call you for interview which are not happening anytime soon as per due to COVID-19 and Afghanistan situation...so anyone whose waiting for interview should keep in their mind that they are stuck for at least FULL 1 YEAR as IRCC don't care how much time will be wasted in waiting....its their way of working around files..so keep updating them with any important change or event until then just WAIT....

i know 100000% oneday i will get out of this situation soon. Inshaallah.

Thanks.

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
YES I AM STILL STUCK......thanks for reminding me........you know i am in so much mental torture right now...no one can't even understand it :( that is why i stopped posting on this forum....people make you feel bad here more than any kind of support...i told everyone longtime ago that once you get an interview letter...IRCC put your file ON HOLD as a PUT AWAY for 1 year...mine was PUT AWAY until Dec 11,2021....so all i can do is keep updating them with my situation and any new event in our lives....but they will only open our file on PUT AWAY date or before that if they want to call you for interview which are not happening anytime soon as per due to COVID-19 and Afghanistan situation...so anyone whose waiting for interview should keep in their mind that they are stuck for at least FULL 1 YEAR as IRCC don't care how much time will be wasted in waiting....its their way of working around files..so keep updating them with any important change or event until then just WAIT....

Thanks.
You're not alone am stuck in this process from the past 5 years and waiting for Interview from the past 2 years.

• Wow
Reactions: zindabad

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Decision Made followed by PAL and no PFL, can we say 99% positive Decision?
Pretty much !

Procedural Fairness Letter

If you find yourself in a situation where IRCC sends you a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) it is extremely important to submit a detailed response with strong factual arguments. ... This is the one, single time IRCC is providing an opportunity to respond before the application is refused.

Reactions: zindabad
Mar 14, 2021
Pretty much !

If you find yourself in a situation where IRCC sends you a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) it is extremely important to submit a detailed response with strong factual arguments. ... This is the one, single time IRCC is providing an opportunity to respond before the application is refused.
What if one receives pre arrival and remedical? Then one can hope for positive decision? 99%?

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020

Thanks.
I am really sorry to know that, such a mess. But remember it's just not the right time for you, Allah knows the best, so whatever is happening it's for the best, that's all I can say, in sha Allah you ll hear good news soon, just keep a healthy relationship, don't let it get to you, in sha Allah it ll happen soon :) also don't worry about people, people would say anything, know that it's best of you and Allah will make it easy for you, best of luck.

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Hey guys, I'm trying to gather an analysis of how many days roughly from received and from medical passed it takes to get prearrival and ppr.

So far I've noticed that it comes from 180 to 200 days till completion for those Pakistanis who have filled out the spreadsheet for this year. It's not specific to Pakistani files at LVO, cuz I saw one at NYVO and one at Ukraine in the spreadsheet.

Maryam_ahm

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Hey can someone please guide me through if on gckey it's shows you have passed medical mean I cleared my medical and 2nd how much wait till PPR after medical and 3 can sometimes still be rejected after medical passed

Formanite338

Oct 13, 2020
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Lahore
App. Filed.......
29-04-2020
what is difference b/w
*ur application is pending review by migration officer
* ur application in queue for a review by migration officer

Formanite338

Oct 13, 2020
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Lahore
App. Filed.......
29-04-2020
what it means if ecas status " in process" from 3 months then we received an email and it stated
"your application is pending review by migration officer"

sam9666

Aug 1, 2021
Pretty much !

what do you mean, can you kindly explain, I got a Procedural Fairness titled message in my gc key account and its just asking for police certificate from my country and nothing else, is there any other Procedural Fairness Letter you are talking about.

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
what do you mean, can you kindly explain, I got a Procedural Fairness titled message in my gc key account and its just asking for police certificate from my country and nothing else, is there any other Procedural Fairness Letter you are talking about.
Police certificate in Procedural Fairness Letter......thats new.
It's one of the easiest PFL, Best of luck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Titan55