+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
I hired Laywer, Paid 3000$, Then He find out that Case analyst finalize his/her comments at May-2021 and since that my application not assigned to any officer for final review.

My Question to Laywer, Why people are getting PPR whos applies after me,
His reply, PPR can send by case Analyst by just informing summary of case to Officer but if application is complex then officer will evaluate it deeply and gave PPR. So technically my case is become complex i don't why maybe due to my weight, but application is setting in Q and waiting for any Officer for review.

Jan 2020 Applicant
May 2021 PAL.
Hopeing for better
I think we all just need to sit back and wait this out instead of stressing and comparing TLs with everyone. Everyone's case is different and there are a variety of things that can make a simple case "complex" and push it into the longer processing stream (such as rejected TRV applications, constant emailing to visa centers that also raises eyebrows, the type of application package you put together and how good your proofs were, duration of relationship, etc). Some people get the Pre Arrival but wait longer for DM because BGC takes longer.... this could depend on the applicants travel history (or lack thereof), etc.

So while seeing some of our buddies here get their PPR within 6 months, I think its best to tell yourself that this process takes at least 1 year (possibly longer due to COVID) and just take the stress out of your day - and if we get our PR in less that 1 year, then that is a happy surprise!

Programmable

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
I think we all just need to sit back and wait this out instead of stressing and comparing TLs with everyone. Everyone's case is different and there are a variety of things that can make a simple case "complex" and push it into the longer processing stream (such as rejected TRV applications, constant emailing to visa centers that also raises eyebrows, the type of application package you put together and how good your proofs were, duration of relationship, etc). Some people get the Pre Arrival but wait longer for DM because BGC takes longer.... this could depend on the applicants travel history (or lack thereof), etc.

So while seeing some of our buddies here get their PPR within 6 months, I think its best to tell yourself that this process takes at least 1 year (possibly longer due to COVID) and just take the stress out of your day - and if we get our PR in less that 1 year, then that is a happy surprise!
Very well said! Although IRCC needs to reinstate exemptions for those whose timelines have been impacted by covid and they are having to provide updated documents and remedical because this in turn is pushing the timelines on der applications further out......its a vicious circle.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
I'm so pissed, this is messed up. It's getting to me now. Fuk this bullshit. So stupid how long is it going to take
Have patience, it's a long and hectic process with different stages, everyone has a different level of complexity, don't compare yours with others. Don't let it get to you, it's gonna work out eventually in sha Allah, we all went through it. Best of luck.
Hi everyone,

We have not received any communication from LVO since June 12. The last communication was regarding the Pre-Arrival invitation.
LVO is also not updating or responding to our MP. Our MP is citing due to COVID-19 and Afghanistan reasons.

Has anyone ever tried hiring a lawyer to get an update? Multiple applicants from 2021 are receiving their PPR.

I am a July 2020 applicant.
Pre arrival is always a good news, but remember background and security check is still in process and that can take long depending on your circumstances, I would suggest if you are in Pakistan or anywhere really, work with pre arrival services, it's not a just letter, it literary says pre arrival services, look into them, get your educational credentials assessed, learn about your future months in Canada, since when you are here, those services won't be offered to you, also you don't wanna come here and then waste time on stuff, trust me, it ll happen, just have patience.
Best of luck.

Reactions: Osama11

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
here what i found doing google search .. hope will give some idea what we facing or waiting !

What does pre-arrival letter means?

Pre-arrival services letter is good news., as it means you have passed eligibility assessment and on-completion of background check which takes awhile you will receive passport request shortly.13-Aug-2020
What is background check for PR?

Background check is a generic term for criminality check, security screening and information sharing. IRCC, CBSA and CSIS work together to do immigration and citizenship screenings.11-Jul-2020

So basically LVO officer are waiting clearance letter from CBSA and CSIS , before they issue PPR email !

Reactions: Programmable

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Have patience, it's a long and hectic process with different stages, everyone has a different level of complexity, don't compare yours with others. Don't let it get to you, it's gonna work out eventually in sha Allah, we all went through it. Best of luck.

Pre arrival is always a good news, but remember background and security check is still in process and that can take long depending on your circumstances, I would suggest if you are in Pakistan or anywhere really, work with pre arrival services, it's not a just letter, it literary says pre arrival services, look into them, get your educational credentials assessed, learn about your future months in Canada, since when you are here, those services won't be offered to you, also you don't wanna come here and then waste time on stuff, trust me, it ll happen, just have patience.
Best of luck.
Hey so we got our ppr and was looking to check out the pre arrival services. Did you use any service the provided?

pinx09

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Hey guys, is the review by an Immigration officer the last step? How much loner before pre arrival email?
I am soo frustrated with this process.

GSG72

Sep 10, 2021
Congrats!! Did you receive an email? And if you could please share your timeline?

Anybody else receive their PPR yesterday?
File sent - July 2nd, 2020
AOR - Feb 19, 2021
ADR (Police cert) - March 11, 2021
Biometrics request - March 11, 2021
Sponsor eligibility - March 12, 2021
Biometrics completed - March 22, 2021
AOR London - April 6, 2021
Medical request - April 7, 2021
Medical passed - April 29, 2021
Review of additional document - July 27, 2021
Pre arrival / Decision made - September 9, 2021
PPR - September 16, 2021