+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Is the AOR2 always just an 'in process' notification on ECAS (+ line 2 that says we started processing) or are you also supposed to get a direct email from LVO?
Usually once you see that line 2 it essentially means you have aor2, kinda like how when we get aor1 we have the processing line. Some VOs send an actual email, some don't but the line 2 basically works the same. In my case I got line 2 in July and in August I got an actual aor2 email from LVO.

Don't know why, but maybe cuz our file was in Ottawa IR first (based on my SA) and then maybe got transferred down the line and LVO wanted to let us know they now have our file.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I heard that Pakistani medicals get processed in India NDVO, is this true? And why not London LVO where the whole application is being processed?
Ircc has regional medical officers whose areas of coverage don't correspond to the visa offices (there are even fewer of them )

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Meaning the office where the medical officer handling your file may not correspond to the visa office the file is at. Which was your question, i think.
Some people say that they get "medical received" on weekends too, is that true?

Since he did his in Karachi, and was the first one to be done with his test in the morning, what chances do you think it'll be to have it as received tomorrow? I honestly don't want to wait the weekend

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Some people say that they get "medical received" on weekends too, is that true?

Since he did his in Karachi, and was the first one to be done with his test in the morning, what chances do you think it'll be to have it as received tomorrow? I honestly don't want to wait the weekend
This is the last thing to pay attention to - it will have no impact on your application until much later in process, and it not being cleared now is not stopping it from going to the next step, processing happens in parallel. You have (likely) months yet to wait and the medical step taking five to thirty days is not something to worry about.

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi Guys,
I usually follow up on facebook group for seeing timelines and then matching ours. I forgot to login here and just following up to see how is every doing. We got additional document request mid august . Have sent everything still waiting to listen. A little on our timeline
application : march 23 2020
medical biometrics dec 2020
Aor 2 from london visa office on may 6th
adr request mid august 2021.
Still waiting to hear something positive. we are so frustrated with the process as the people who applied in feb march this year have got their visas.
Any help with timeline would be appreciated as anxiety is through the roof and its just getting more stressful day over day. Looking forward to hear something from you guys.
Thanks alot.
Pre-arrival Services Letter?

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021
A little update,

Okay guys so it turns out his mom was just scaring me cuz "moms and their love for thier sons". My husband clarified everything when he got home that night from work (he works 2 jobs and I was busy elsewhere so we couldn't text or call eachother throughout the day, it was one of those days for us), and we had a HUGE argument with his parents, but all sorted Alhamdulillah! I was freaking out cuz of their attitude and fear of "losing their son" SMH. Super pissed and annoyed.

BUT brown moms aside and 2 days after this stupid argument, my husband did his medical today and the physicians said everything was all good and perfect. They only gave him the payment receipt and said that they'll send the medical themselves. They said it'll take about 5 days to send cuz they'll do it all at once on Tuesday, apparently Friday is a half-day so they aren't sure if they can send it tomorrow.

All in all, it took him 1.5 hours barely to be done, he was the first appointment and the first one at the center this morning too so he kinda sped through it all.

Now can everyone pray that he gets medical passed updated quickly onto his account.

Also, I heard that Pakistani medicals get processed in India NDVO, is this true? And why not London LVO where the whole application is being processed?
My husband also waiting for medical and is in Karachi... any advice for prep or things to look out for? its great to hear the appointments were being accomodated as soon as you emailed them. Also, did they ask or require any vaccine requirements?

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021
Question around Police Certificate in Pakistan specifically Karachi. Do most people have a history of their past addresses (still within Karachi) or it just shows the PA's latest address? the police station is not friendly and to be quite frank, dont care about what the exact requirements are and one will say "X" will work while the other says "Y" will work

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
My husband also waiting for medical and is in Karachi... any advice for prep or things to look out for? its great to hear the appointments were being accomodated as soon as you emailed them. Also, did they ask or require any vaccine requirements?
We got an appointment the very next day after emailing them. And idk my husband was done in 1.5 hours, he was the first one in and the first one out. He said people after him were taking alot of time and he didn't know why. Like apparently by the time he was done completely, the guy that was after him hadn't even gotten to the blood/urine test part yet. So I think they work fast on the first person and slow down after idk. It could just be luck too.

My husband didn't say if they asked for the vaccination but he had it with him just in case. They did make him fill out the standard covid questionnaire form. He said everything was straightforward and the physician didn't really ask him much.

Reactions: Waiting_F23

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021
Haey just visit business point near expo center karachi, just give them neccessary documents and they will do everything on your behalf, no need to go here and there..... they will provide pcc in 4 to 5 working days.,.... best of luck
We got an appointment the very next day after emailing them. And idk my husband was done in 1.5 hours, he was the first one in and the first one out. He said people after him were taking alot of time and he didn't know why. Like apparently by the time he was done completely, the guy that was after him hadn't even gotten to the blood/urine test part yet. So I think they work fast on the first person and slow down after idk. It could just be luck too.

My husband didn't say if they asked for the vaccination but he had it with him just in case. They did make him fill out the standard covid questionnaire form. He said everything was straightforward and the physician didn't really ask him much.
Thanks so much for the info / sharing, greatly appreciate it. one last question, when you emailed canmed, did you attach the medical request letter? im just cautious on forwarding CIC docs to 3rd party etc

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Thanks so much for the info / sharing, greatly appreciate it. one last question, when you emailed canmed, did you attach the medical request letter? im just cautious on forwarding CIC docs to 3rd party etc
If they ask to attach medical request letter then you have to provide them ... they only need for Application number and other details.. so its their job part to ask....

GeneralInquiry

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hi everyone,

We have not received any communication from LVO since June 12. The last communication was regarding the Pre-Arrival invitation.
LVO is also not updating or responding to our MP. Our MP is citing due to COVID-19 and Afghanistan reasons.

Has anyone ever tried hiring a lawyer to get an update? Multiple applicants from 2021 are receiving their PPR.

I am a July 2020 applicant.

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Hi everyone,

We have not received any communication from LVO since June 12. The last communication was regarding the Pre-Arrival invitation.
LVO is also not updating or responding to our MP. Our MP is citing due to COVID-19 and Afghanistan reasons.

Has anyone ever tried hiring a lawyer to get an update? Multiple applicants from 2021 are receiving their PPR.

I am a July 2020 applicant.
Have you tried contacting LVO directly via email?