+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Certainly, in sha Allah, just keep all the evidence, keep talking, skype, WhatsApp, lots of screen shots I believe, don't worry, pray hard, it ll get done soon :)
He also talks to my friends from town and had them try giving me a surprise birthday party lol didn’t work though I send cards to him and his family for birthday’s and mother’s/ Father’s Day. He does the same like we have pictures and videos of all the proof. I also send him money monthly since we can’t get a joint bank account until he is here. So we keep all that as well like I told my husband he has so much proof how will he bring it from the car to the office lol. I just hope we all get reunited with the ones we love it’s a long road for everyone but worth it in the end.

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Hey guys, my husband got his medical request today and I emailed canmed. Obviously we'll get a response tomorrow, Inshallah.

Can someone tell us what to expect for Karachi Medical? What to know and make sure off? What to avoid? How to prep before it? Anything you wish you knew? And so on.

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
My husband got his medical request alhamdulillah? Is there anything to expect for Karachi? Any tips? Already got the appointment.

Also, my husband in his childhood got diagnosed with thalassemia minor, however, it doesn't interfere with his life and he never got medications or went to the hospital throughout his life, alhamdulillah. So that's my major concern. He doesn't smoke or anything either. Just a little anxious lol.

If anyone can tell us what to he aware of and everything?

Does Karachi need passport sized pictures? It doesn't say on the appointment email but it does on the medical letter.

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
My husband got his medical request alhamdulillah? Is there anything to expect for Karachi? Any tips? Already got the appointment.

Also, my husband in his childhood got diagnosed with thalassemia minor, however, it doesn't interfere with his life and he never got medications or went to the hospital throughout his life, alhamdulillah. So that's my major concern. He doesn't smoke or anything either. Just a little anxious lol.

Does Karachi need passport sized pictures? It doesn't say on the appointment email but it does on the medical letter.
Best to phone them and book the appointment. If they use eMedical, a photo is not required. I called into Islamabad and they informed us on what is required, how to dress, etc.

I think for spousal sponsorship the medical clearance is not as strict. It only focusses on transmissible diseases (TB, HIV, Syphilis).

Reactions: Osama11

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Best to phone them and book the appointment. If they use eMedical, a photo is not required. I called into Islamabad and they informed us on what is required, how to dress, etc.

I think for spousal sponsorship the medical clearance is not as strict. It only focusses on transmissible diseases (TB, HIV, Syphilis).
I already got the appointment for him alhamdulillah.

A few people I'm talking to on Facebook said the physicians asked their spouses for their Canadian address and postal codes, so I just found that super weird which is why I want to ask what type of questions the physicians ask, apart from the urine, blood, and xray

kidink123

Jan 20, 2016
Hi Guys,
I usually follow up on facebook group for seeing timelines and then matching ours. I forgot to login here and just following up to see how is every doing. We got additional document request mid august . Have sent everything still waiting to listen. A little on our timeline
application : march 23 2020
medical biometrics dec 2020
Aor 2 from london visa office on may 6th
adr request mid august 2021.
Still waiting to hear something positive. we are so frustrated with the process as the people who applied in feb march this year have got their visas.
Any help with timeline would be appreciated as anxiety is through the roof and its just getting more stressful day over day. Looking forward to hear something from you guys.
Thanks alot.

waitingOnWife

Jul 22, 2021
Is the AOR2 always just an 'in process' notification on ECAS (+ line 2 that says we started processing) or are you also supposed to get a direct email from LVO?

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
For those who did their Medical on a Thursday, how long does it take to get show as received and then eventually passed? Specifically from Karachi or Pakistan

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021

A little update,

Okay guys so it turns out his mom was just scaring me cuz "moms and their love for thier sons". My husband clarified everything when he got home that night from work (he works 2 jobs and I was busy elsewhere so we couldn't text or call eachother throughout the day, it was one of those days for us), and we had a HUGE argument with his parents, but all sorted Alhamdulillah! I was freaking out cuz of their attitude and fear of "losing their son" SMH. Super pissed and annoyed.

BUT brown moms aside and 2 days after this stupid argument, my husband did his medical today and the physicians said everything was all good and perfect. They only gave him the payment receipt and said that they'll send the medical themselves. They said it'll take about 5 days to send cuz they'll do it all at once on Tuesday, apparently Friday is a half-day so they aren't sure if they can send it tomorrow.

All in all, it took him 1.5 hours barely to be done, he was the first appointment and the first one at the center this morning too so he kinda sped through it all.

Now can everyone pray that he gets medical passed updated quickly onto his account.

Also, I heard that Pakistani medicals get processed in India NDVO, is this true? And why not London LVO where the whole application is being processed?