+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Programmable

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Does anyone know if the following constitutes a "Ghost Update": In ECAS, under "Current Status", generally the status reads "Submitted", but over the last couple of days it read "Application/profile updated" and then upon refreshing it goes back to "Submitted". @Phalos ?

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Does anyone know if the following constitutes a "Ghost Update": In ECAS, under "Current Status", generally the status reads "Submitted", but over the last couple of days it read "Application/profile updated" and then upon refreshing it goes back to "Submitted". @Phalos ?
I had the same thing. I think it's a ghost update. I did receive a medical request shortly after.

Reactions: Programmable

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
I withdrew and already received my refund- very efficient refund system ! I was waiting 2 months for refund and silence, tgen I sent them ok I change my mind keep processind....I got refund next day LOL
Withdraw due to personal reason or fedup with IRCC long process?

Reactions: Osama11

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Withdraw due to personal reason or fedup with IRCC long process?
My wife went for an interview and they told her that they dont believe her and that they are going to deny the application.
So we decided to withdraw instead of waiting for their majesty Refusal Letter, as we are not going to appeal because there was just way too much doubt in the gcms notes. The reasons was that we married too quickly and did not have sufficient photos together, we had no honeymoon, no reception and were dressed casually at the court wedding and did not visit. So basically its better to just reapply with undisputable evidence we amassed and will still going to amass over these years, than trying to convince a fat ircc judge that our marriage is not fake with new evidence that may or may not be taken into account plus the 2 years appeal process more stress and possible $$$$ lawyer fees.
Let this be a lesson for future applicants to not take this process lightly. Ircc is set on a negative bias against a lot of applicants and they do not take into account personal circumstances, illness or other unusual marriages that are not fake but just were a spur of the moment love on first sight etc. They follow a strict checklist of proofs and if not provided even one type of proof they can already refuse based on one insufficient proof if you a high risk marriage such as quick marriage, 2nd marriage, etc.
Good luck to ALL.

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
My wife went for an interview and they told her that they dont believe her and that they are going to deny the application.
So we decided to withdraw instead of waiting for their majesty Refusal Letter, as we are not going to appeal because there was just way too much doubt in the gcms notes. The reasons was that we married too quickly and did not have sufficient photos together, we had no honeymoon, no reception and were dressed casually at the court wedding and did not visit. So basically its better to just reapply with undisputable evidence we amassed and will still going to amass over these years, than trying to convince a fat ircc judge that our marriage is not fake with new evidence that may or may not be taken into account plus the 2 years appeal process more stress and possible $$$$ lawyer fees.
Let this be a lesson for future applicants to not take this process lightly. Ircc is set on a negative bias against a lot of applicants and they do not take into account personal circumstances, illness or other unusual marriages that are not fake but just were a spur of the moment love on first sight etc. They follow a strict checklist of proofs and if not provided even one type of proof they can already refuse based on one insufficient proof if you a high risk marriage such as quick marriage, 2nd marriage, etc.
Good luck to ALL.
how did u know that the ircc judge is fat? :D

Reactions: Phalos

Alwx

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Good luck to ALL.
You should have taken time providing strong application. We too had a quick marriage, married 2 months after seeing each other for the first time. But we had wedding reception with family and friends, went to honeymoon. Applied April 2020, file was transferred to LVO March this year, then to Kiev in April and my wife already in Canada since August.

Reactions: Osama11

Alwx

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
My first visit to her was November 2019, never seen each other before. Spend 9 days in Ukraine, proposed before leaving. Then came back in February and had a wedding. Took lots of photos of our wedding and honeymoon and attached to our application.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
I withdrew and already received my refund- very efficient refund system ! I was waiting 2 months for refund and silence, tgen I sent them ok I change my mind keep processind....I got refund next day LOL
How long did you have to wait for an interview from the date of the interview letter? It’s been just about 2 months since we received the interview letter and still nothing.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
That's sad, super sad, I am so sorry man.
Yeah I would just suggest, travel together, spend the money on being together somewhere than paying it to a lawyer, collect some good evidence and apply again, it's such a shame that they expect everyone to have similar series of events, I am really sorry again, Best of luck again :)

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
How long did you have to wait for an interview from the date of the interview letter? It’s been just about 2 months since we received the interview letter and still nothing.
Your husband still didn't come? I thought MP was pushing for you? Man, it's horrible to see you guys are stuck in this crap :( I am so sorry.