+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
HAs anyone experienced their file being sent for security screening before SA, or med or biometrics request? Application to sponsor my husband received at IRCC on July 16 2020. AOR1 received January 8th 2021. Dead silence since then. no SA, no med request, no BIL. I contacted my local MP and even got GCMS notes. Looks like they started criminality and info sharing for my husband but sponsor Eligibility not yet started. it has already been 14 months and looks like we are at step 1 still.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Your husband still didn't come? I thought MP was pushing for you? Man, it's horrible to see you guys are stuck in this crap :( I am so sorry.
Even with all the doctors proof we weren’t even asked adr we were sent straight for an interview. Getting the mp to help didn’t help at all. Our 2 year anniversary is coming up at the end of the month so yet another year apart it’s hard but I’m hopeful that with all the proof being brought into the interview when he has it he will be approved. Fingers crossed

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
You should have taken time providing strong application. We too had a quick marriage, married 2 months after seeing each other for the first time. But we had wedding reception with family and friends, went to honeymoon. Applied April 2020, file was transferred to LVO March this year, then to Kiev in April and my wife already in Canada since August.
Congrats to you. You are 100% right. I was unprepared. The photo thing is extremely important, but the way they played us was despicable.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
I never even gotten an interview letter. We applied for TRV and 6 days later we got the TRV refusal letter and invitation to PR interview same day. The interview was scheduled in 10 days at which they called my wife a liar and implied that she is a wh@re.
It was all orchestrated. This was at the Ukraine visa Office which is by far the WORST visa office in the world.
That’s not right what they did to her at all and it’s interesting how the different visa offices work. We are at lvo and they stated his interview will be in Islamabad and anywhere between 6-12 months and it’s already been 2 months since we received the letter about the interview but since it’s different offices it makes sense why we’re still waiting for ours. It just sucks because we have no clue why we were sent for the interview since we weren’t asked for anything so it makes no sense.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
That's sad, super sad, I am so sorry man.
Yeah I would just suggest, travel together, spend the money on being together somewhere than paying it to a lawyer, collect some good evidence and apply again, it's such a shame that they expect everyone to have similar series of events, I am really sorry again, Best of luck again :)
Yep, exactly right. Its all about the proofs.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
My first visit to her was November 2019, never seen each other before. Spend 9 days in Ukraine, proposed before leaving. Then came back in February and had a wedding. Took lots of photos of our wedding and honeymoon and attached to our application.
I bet you are under 35yrs old and its a 1st marriage for both with no kids from previous relationships.

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
HAs anyone experienced their file being sent for security screening before SA, or med or biometrics request? Application to sponsor my husband received at IRCC on July 16 2020. AOR1 received January 8th 2021. Dead silence since then. no SA, no med request, no BIL. I contacted my local MP and even got GCMS notes. Looks like they started criminality and info sharing for my husband but sponsor Eligibility not yet started. it has already been 14 months and looks like we are at step 1 still.
Yes

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
That’s not right what they did to her at all and it’s interesting how the different visa offices work. We are at lvo and they stated his interview will be in Islamabad and anywhere between 6-12 months and it’s already been 2 months since we received the letter about the interview but since it’s different offices it makes sense why we’re still waiting for ours. It just sucks because we have no clue why we were sent for the interview since we weren’t asked for anything so it makes no sense.
That's a lie waiting for interview since Jan 2020

Osama11

May 14, 2021
I'm starting to give up on my application. July 2020 application sent. I believe they are on the last step. No decision made. Only pre arrival letter. After that only since June 6,2021

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Even with all the doctors proof we weren’t even asked adr we were sent straight for an interview. Getting the mp to help didn’t help at all. Our 2 year anniversary is coming up at the end of the month so yet another year apart it’s hard but I’m hopeful that with all the proof being brought into the interview when he has it he will be approved. Fingers crossed
Certainly, in sha Allah, just keep all the evidence, keep talking, skype, WhatsApp, lots of screen shots I believe, don't worry, pray hard, it ll get done soon :)

Reactions: Osama11

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
I'm starting to give up on my application. July 2020 application sent. I believe they are on the last step. No decision made. Only pre arrival letter. After that only since June 6,2021
It's just over an year, which is not a huge thing, most of us went over an year. It shall happen soon, enjoy the time you have and get ready for winters :)

Best of luck.

Reactions: Osama11