+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
I think if you take the exam before the 30 days you'll be fine. IRCC isn't going out and checking the date your results were submitted just so as to fail you, as they also know the panel doctors do not all sjbmit immediately; in covid times, they probalby wouldn't look at it for another 30-60 days anyway.

They're not trying to play 'gotcha' here.
True. If your exam is within 30 days then you should be fine. It's the after exam delay that we are experiencing.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Any Aug, September, October 2019 apps. still waiting for pre-arrivals?
Raise your hands
Yes august 1st 2019 application!
still waiting pre arrival ,

GC key status:Submitted
And ADR: not applicable?
Do you know what it means ?

Reactions: Social_Distancing

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Yes august 1st 2019 application!
still waiting pre arrival ,

GC key status:Submitted
And ADR: not applicable?
Do you know what it means ?
It means at the moment they didn’t need any Additional Documents to further process the file.

They may or may not ask for it in the future. Some people get DM without any Additional Documents Requests

What was the last update you have received from IRCC?

Reactions: Kz_hasn

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
It means at the moment they didn’t need any Additional Documents to further process the file.

They may or may not ask for it in the future. Some people get DM without any Additional Documents Requests

March 25, 2021 -
Thats when I uploaded an over due Client Information file as Letter of Explanation. - According to ADR they wanted to know if sponsor visited any photos in outside wedding setting , travel stamps from sponsor visit if travelled after wedding time back to Principal Applicant.

ADR was submitted on 22nd-25th December 2020 by gc key, but a missing affidavit was submitted using webform.

so my status changed to submitted - from Action required. and ADR- Action Required to not applicable !

The only actual update was asking IRCC ADR- 23 November 2020.

But my GC key is saying profile updated/ Read profile quite frequently 3 time a month ago, and recently once.

Last edited:
Reactions: Social_Distancing

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019

do you know while the file at london visa office? could it be possible for them to ask Police certificate once again,. Because I provided 2nd time police certificate ever since August 1st 2019.

Thanks

DanAnw

Mar 18, 2021
I had sent my original english marriage certificate with my immigration application recently. However this the email that I have received, so do I need to send in my nikkah nama after getting it translated and attested?

What exactly do i need to send?
Attaching the email text below. Thank you in advance.

Dear DANIA ANWAR:

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class. In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit the following document(s):
Marriage Certificate: For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own.
Please note:

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested document(s) are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.

Andriy1990

Feb 19, 2020
February 2020 Applicant
File moved to London on January 21
March 15 application status changed to Received and on March 18 in Process again
May 4 - AOR2

Yesterday my application went from "In Process" to "Application Received" again
Does anyone know what it means?

Raza.taqi4

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
I had sent my original english marriage certificate with my immigration application recently. However this the email that I have received, so do I need to send in my nikkah nama after getting it translated and attested?

What exactly do i need to send?
Attaching the email text below. Thank you in advance.

Dear DANIA ANWAR:

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class. In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit the following document(s):
Marriage Certificate: For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own.
Please note:

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested document(s) are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.
You need to send a urdu nikkah nama, with English translation. Make sure when you translate nikkah nama from urdu to English, it should remain "NIKKAH NAMA" in spelling. Do not translate Nikkah Nama into Marriage Certificate. Which technically is the english translation, but they want to see the workd "Nikkah Nama" in the english translated format as well. otherwise you will recieve PFL and refusal

Gormint

May 14, 2021
Salam Alaikum all,

I have been a long time peruser of this thread and finally some progress has been made on my spouse’s application so just wanted to update you all to help with determining timelines and the LVO’s activity.

I am thankful for everyone’s responses in this thread, truly helps getting through this waiting period since the submission of our application.

Below is our timeline;
Application received: Sept 6, 2019
AOR: October 22, 2019
Biometrics: Dec 3, 2019 - Done Dec 20, 2019
Medical Requested: Dec 3, 2019 - Done Dec 22, 2019
Sponsor Approval: Dec 4, 2019
Medical Passed: Jan 7-8, 2020
Sent to LVO: Jan 28, 2020
AOR2: Feb 26, 2020:
Additional Docs Requested: Originally March 11 2021, changed to March 29, 2021
Additional Docs Received: April 11, 2021
Pre-Arrival: May 13, 2021
I am assuming next step would be re-medical if all goes well with the remaining checks for the Principal Applicant.

Hope this helps, and hang in there. Just trust the process, all will be well.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Salam Alaikum all,

I have been a long time peruser of this thread and finally some progress has been made on my spouse’s application so just wanted to update you all to help with determining timelines and the LVO’s activity.

I am thankful for everyone’s responses in this thread, truly helps getting through this waiting period since the submission of our application.

Below is our timeline;
Application received: Sept 6, 2019
AOR: October 22, 2019
Biometrics: Dec 3, 2019 - Done Dec 20, 2019
Medical Requested: Dec 3, 2019 - Done Dec 22, 2019
Sponsor Approval: Dec 4, 2019
Medical Passed: Jan 7-8, 2020
Sent to LVO: Jan 28, 2020
AOR2: Feb 26, 2020:
Additional Docs Requested: Originally March 11 2021, changed to March 29, 2021
Additional Docs Received: April 11, 2021
Pre-Arrival: May 13, 2021
I am assuming next step would be re-medical if all goes well with the remaining checks for the Principal Applicant.

Hope this helps, and hang in there. Just trust the process, all will be well.
How did you find out ADR received on April 11, 2021 ?
any status update on GC key or via email ?
please share
Thanks.

Gormint

May 14, 2021
How did you find out ADR received on April 11, 2021 ?
any status update on GC key or via email ?
please share
Thanks.
So they requested we submit our additional documents with a direct reply to the initial ADR email. We got an email back acknowledging receipt of the additional documents sent.

Reactions: MrUnknown