T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Guys just wondering am i the only one with waiting for 5 months after submitting ADR in Dec 2020....i ordered notes and in my notes all ADR concerns are blank/Deleted with no new update yet....any idea??what should i do now??

MrUnknown

May 14, 2021
Guys just wondering am i the only one with waiting for 5 months after submitting ADR in Dec 2020....i ordered notes and in my notes all ADR concerns are blank/Deleted with no new update yet....any idea??what should i do now??
Oh you may get it sooon...
did u receive acknowledgement receipt that the adr you sent has been received?? what your gckey shows for additional docs??

Reactions: Kz_hasn

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Oh you may get it sooon...
did u receive acknowledgement receipt that the adr you sent has been received?? what your gckey shows for additional docs??
Yes i did and even in ATIP notes its mentioned Received under ADR and other update received....why they are silent and what should i do?

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
March 25, 2021 -
Thats when I uploaded an over due Client Information file as Letter of Explanation. - According to ADR they wanted to know if sponsor visited any photos in outside wedding setting , travel stamps from sponsor visit if travelled after wedding time back to Principal Applicant.

ADR was submitted on 22nd-25th December 2020 by gc key, but a missing affidavit was submitted using webform.

so my status changed to submitted - from Action required. and ADR- Action Required to not applicable !

The only actual update was asking IRCC ADR- 23 November 2020.

But my GC key is saying profile updated/ Read profile quite frequently 3 time a month ago, and recently once.

Sorry not following you...what do you mean by " Uploading client information file"?

I see! So you did receive ADR in Nov. 2020 which is good. It appears there is some activity on your GCKEY. Thats a good sign - you might soon get pre-arrivals.

Last edited:

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
do you know while the file at london visa office? could it be possible for them to ask Police certificate once again,. Because I provided 2nd time police certificate ever since August 1st 2019.

Thanks
Police Certificate expires within 6 months. If you are within the timeline before the DM, then no.

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
hi all,
right now i am in india with my wife. my wife medical expired on march 06/2021. is there any chances if ircc ask to do re-medical?
unfortunately i did not get any update since march 2020. no update at all. now my wife is pregnant( good news)... i am praying that they will not ask to do re-medical bcs it will extend the time to process our file due to x rays. IRcc again ask to do x ray in re-medical??

Question.2 ) are they ask additional document after baby birth? what type of form i have to submit any idea ?? sukriya for help in advanced.