+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am an Electronics Engineer with my masters in Project management. I have never worked in sensitive areas like pure military, nor i am trained in explosives, nuclear technology, intelligence etc. My organization is civilian government engineering organization. But i guess they had put me in enhanced security. When do you think i should order my CBSA notes? I will use your services now, previously my friend ordered for me.
My security started on 1st April 2020.
My AOR is 20th Oct.
I got ADRs on 11 March 2020. 1) Schedule-A ... (2) CV (3) Grad Kit (4) Travel History Form....

After this on 09 September 2020 I got remedical request.. Is this sign of completion of my Security Screening??
On 01 November 2020, I got married and my wife is US national, updated IRCC about it they send some ADRs again for my wife, I submitted all documents.
On 16 April 2021 I got another letter in my portal that my wife need to do biometric in US, that is also submitted now..
Whats next ?
Her security is complete or not?
Should i order GCMS or CBSA/CSIS notes?

Expert reply will be appreciated... Please look at my signature also...
You are posting in the family sponsorship forum, you should post in the relevant forum.

But in brief: don't see obvious reason why you think you've gone to enhanced security - maybe so, maybe not. At this point your application is going to take longer because you got married and added your spouse.

You can order gcms notes from IRCC easily. I'd do that first before cbsa/security-related notes but it's up to you.

Reactions: Syed Areeb