+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Guys, on GCKEY i have received request for passport and photographs to be mailed to
Islamabad. Is this PPR 1 ? There is no “decision made” on ECAS. I thought PPR is only sent when decision is made??
Its close to make Decision its formality now ! They will put visa on your Passport and also send you letter with DM and tell you visa timeline Expire date !
Congrats

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
From where did you do your medical? It seems they have a backlog of medicals to process. We are waiting for 3+ weeks now.
Haven't done it yet. Just got appointment for exam in Karachi. It will be 11 days before 30 days limit so I was not sure if I should ask for extension but I will now after reading the delay posts.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Haven't done it yet. Just got appointment for exam in Karachi. It will be 11 days before 30 days limit so I was not sure if I should ask for extension but I will now after reading the delay posts.
I think if you take the exam before the 30 days you'll be fine. IRCC isn't going out and checking the date your results were submitted just so as to fail you, as they also know the panel doctors do not all sjbmit immediately; in covid times, they probalby wouldn't look at it for another 30-60 days anyway.

They're not trying to play 'gotcha' here.

Reactions: kittenlover