+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
You timeline is awesome ! Feb 2021 to 05 May bio Medical and LVO (AOR2).. 3months
Mine 6 jan to 05 May ..AOR bio SA LVO(AOR2) ..4 months .. waiting for Med req..
Your Med in Lahore ? may be of EID n Ramzan
Thanks! InshaAllah it goes fast for all of us! No, medical is in Karachi. Their hours for Ramzan have been reduced but they are still not responding. Now because Eid is coming so they will delay it even more.

Reactions: Azaad Alfaaz

meri_biwi_bula_do

May 7, 2021
hi, my wife is from Pakistan.
Dec 2019 applicant.
medical and bio done. AOR 2 in Aug 2020. nothing after that

my question is that I recently had some medical issues and need someone to look after. can this fast track my process. is there a way if I can ask London visa office if my doc gives me reference letter for it ?
purpose is to fast track my process if it can because of medical reasons ?
any thoughts ?

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
I am 2020 jan applicant and EcAS note says start prossing my app in 28 april 2021 im so sad!!!!!!! More than 13 momths !!!!!! What the hell

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Dec 2019 applicant.

my question is that I recently had some medical issues and need someone to look after. can this fast track my process. is there a way if I can ask London visa office if my doc gives me reference letter for it ?
any thoughts ?
its only suggestion ,, You can consult some professional ... I would suggest don't tell about your med situation ,,, cause Sponsorship mean you need to take care of Applicant for 3 years financially and lodging ,, If you tell them u need someone else to take care then your eligibility is in question as sponsor ! ,,

mashalkhaan

Dec 3, 2020
Has anyone who recently received a re-medical request get an appointment yet? I just got re-medical request today and also emailed them but just wanted to know a timeline since the expiry for medical is 30 days.

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
I am 2020 jan applicant and EcAS note says start prossing my app in 28 april 2021 im so sad!!!!!!! More than 13 momths !!!!!! What the hell
my daughter in Pakistan waiting for 2 years for her Citizen cert,, keep telling us in process.. covid-19 delay ..So much unknown ,, for Spouse sponsorship they hired more staff 60percent more on 0ct 2020 said Immg minister

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hello,
Received a letter saying,

We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.

Does this mean application is completed now, anybody know what's next?
congrats, when did u apply

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have a off topic question if someone can please help me so I am a permanent resident and divorced I now want to change my sur name. Which application should I use and what supporting documents are required?
Waiting for kind response
Thanks

Waitingwifeyus

Apr 4, 2021
I know how it feels but dont worry. Many jan 2020 applicants getting updates like pre arrival and dm after aor2 in april. So you can hear something in a month or two.

Reactions: Mujahid10

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Due to the impacts of COVID-19
  • we can’t process applications normally
  • depending on your application type, you may not have heard from us or seen changes in your application status
    • If you’ve had a medical exam or given biometrics, they won’t show in your account until we process them.
    • We currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, but when we do process them, you’ll see them in your account.

Greenredwhite

May 8, 2021
Hi,

I am planning to get married later this year (IA) in Pakistan. To keep everyone safe we will be limiting our events to just our immediate family members and have only Nikkah in our house followed by dinner. I am concerned that because we will be forgoing the traditional large gatherings and events (Mendhi/Separate Valima etc.) it might be hard to convince the immigration office about the validity of our marriage.

Can anyone shed light on if this will be a problem or if IRCC will understand and accept this as enough proof of our marriage, considering the pandemic?

FYI: I have a PR and reside in Canada.

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Hi,

I am planning to get married later this year (IA) in Pakistan. To keep everyone safe we will be limiting our events to just our immediate family members and have only Nikkah in our house followed by dinner. I am concerned that because we will be forgoing the traditional large gatherings and events (Mendhi/Separate Valima etc.) it might be hard to convince the immigration office about the validity of our marriage.

Can anyone shed light on if this will be a problem or if IRCC will understand and accept this as enough proof of our marriage, considering the pandemic?

FYI: I have a PR and reside in Canada.
I would say try to invite close friends as well. The purpose of the photo requirements is to prove that the relationship has entered a larger and more public scale. The more people that share the knowledge of the relationship, the less likelihood of fraud. Non-immediate family members also fit that group but it would just help. So those sorts of people, coupled with well worded explanations of reasons and future anticipated events should show your application in the light.

orrrr dhoomdhaam ke shaadi karo, pakistan main konsa corona hai.

just kidding

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Dec 2019 applicant.

any thoughts ?
Just a FYI, unfortunately - it doesn’t matter what you want to do when it comes to speeding up the process of your application, IRCC will still continue processing it as per their guidelines/regulations and satisfactions as they are independent entity/body of government. Having that said, MP can be involved for inquiries as it might give some credibility to the case and not to mention it might awaken immigration officers by catching their attention to actively look into the case.

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Has anyone who recently received a re-medical request get an appointment yet? I just got re-medical request today and also emailed them but just wanted to know a timeline since the expiry for medical is 30 days.
It's the first medical for PA but they are not responding to appointment email at all! So frustrating. We haven't been contacted yet and it's been over a week.

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
It's the first medical for PA but they are not responding to appointment email at all! So frustrating. We haven't been contacted yet and it's been over a week.
Give yourselves extra time. Heard that due to Corona they have reduced their staff which is causing the delay for medical appointments. Also, once medical is done they are also taking longer time to review it.