+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Hi Everyone,
I am based in Canada and unfortunately applied for Brutal/Impossible Outland spousal sponsorship to sponsor my spouse. I applied in March 2020 and only have AOR1 till now. IRCC hasn't worked on the file since September 2020 as per the GCMS notes.
What do I do? Who do I ask for help?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
unfortunately applied for Brutal/Impossible Outland spousal sponsorship
Ah, you should have applied under the Fast&Easy Outland option. (Joke)

You can try your MP to see if there is more info. You don't say if there were any notes of importance in the GCMS. A wild guess is that something is hung up with the sponsor eligibility.

• Haha
Reactions: Social_Distancing

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Ah, you should have applied under the Fast&Easy Outland option. (Joke)

You can try your MP to see if there is more info. You don't say if there were any notes of importance in the GCMS. A wild guess is that something is hung up with the sponsor eligibility.
Yes it says social assistance check was done and nothing found. Since I never took any social assistance. After that file was never touched since sept 2020.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Yes it says social assistance check was done and nothing found. Since I never took any social assistance. After that file was never touched since sept 2020.
Have you tried calling IRCC hot line?
Something is not right here for sure. I won’t just wait around. Keep finding different avenues to get to the bottom of it.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Btw, you may also wanna speak to a professional experienced lawyer and have them contact IRCC directly on your behalf if thats an option for you at all or simply seek for some advice.

Last edited:

MKH22

Nov 27, 2019
Been almost 10 days since medical but it’s not showing anywhere... is there anyone in the same boat?

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
My House mate applied in oct 2020 through legal agent , and just received AOR only till to date. He is retired Pak Gov Officer, File is complicated . And I applied in 23Dec File received 6 Jan2021.. same house.. Im at stage of LVO file received..
I will suggest put inquiry on web form ! 1st they always answer back in 10 days .If they dont then Call them.. If still no satisfactory reply then hire a Lawyer !
This article will tell you how they work now days
https://sisulegal.com/blogs/sisu-legal-blog/windsor-immigration-after-sponsorship-application-is-submitted-lawyer

Aishakh

Apr 23, 2021
Can anyone help me too. Ik im asking again and again but im really panicking. Im feb 2020 applicant with no AOR2 while everyone is getting it. I've raised webform and emailed them 2 weeks and no reply. What reasons can there be. My file is not complicated. What can i do. Does involving MP works. what works??

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Can anyone help me too. Ik im asking again and again but im really panicking. Im feb 2020 applicant with no AOR2 while everyone is getting it. I've raised webform and emailed them 2 weeks and no reply. What reasons can there be. My file is not complicated. What can i do. Does involving MP works. what works??
did you get Spousal Approval email ? Im trying to Figure out whats AOR2 means here different people have different meaning ! Im guessing its LVO Acknowledge received file email ! Read this article will help you how they go bye .. at below
Once LVO received your file .. analyst will analyze your file and then hand over to case Officer for Processing !
Don't panic .. this will help .. every case is different here !
https://sisulegal.com/blogs/sisu-legal-blog/windsor-immigration-after-sponsorship-application-is-submitted-lawyer

Reactions: Aishakh

Aishakh

Apr 23, 2021
Yes i got SA in march 2020. After that they emailed that it is sent to london on 21st jan 2021. But i didn't get acknowledgement from london that they have received it or started processing (which is aor2) while other files that were sent with mine are getting aor2. So i dont know why not mine. Or where is my file. I have emailed and sent webform but no reply. Thats why im really worried.

Thanks for replying