+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
If you've gotten the email that it has been sent to london you're all good!

The timeline between sent to london and AOR is a long one. As the file sits there for a very long time before somebody touches it, backlogs and whatnot. Before receving AOR 2, you will receive "in processing" on your ecas status. In some cases, the in process status is considered AOR 2. Don't worry

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
I received AOR2 on April 15 from LVO and found out through gcms notes yesterday that it got transferred to Warsaw, that's making me worried
Feb 2020 applicant

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Many people received AOR2 from London visa office within 1 month or less , I still haven’t received it yet my file was transfer in MAR,1 2021 I am nov 2020 applicant
Apologies for giving a reality check - but you seemed to have gone through the process with extremely quick pace - which to be honest, will probably slow down now given people from 2019 just got their PPRs.

For example, you mention "most people received AOR2 from London Visa office within 1 month or less" ( basically means the same thing ), but you should also notice how you got AOR1 in two months while most April-Oct 2020 applicants received theirs in 6 months.

So its really not a good idea to stress by comparing timelines. If I were you, I would suggest applying for a TRV ( in my opinion multiple times if its refused ), but comparing timelines is something almost everyone on this thread does, and it really is no rule that everyone will follow the exact same steps, let alone days between stages.

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hello,
Received a letter saying,

We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.

Does this mean application is completed now, anybody know what's next?

mashalkhaan

Dec 3, 2020
Hello,

We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.

This is pre arrival. Congratulations! I also got this letter today.

Reactions: Social_Distancing

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Hello,

Congrats !! Masha Allah ! It means you finish the stage of Principal Applicant Eligibility
Here read this step by step Process whats goin to happen now ..Article
Edit
Sorry its not that you finish Principal Applicant Eligibility stage yet
https://sisulegal.com/blogs/sisu-legal-blog/windsor-immigration-after-sponsorship-application-is-submitted-lawyer

Reactions: dcowboys

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Jazakallah Khair, do you know how long before they ask for passport request?
they will process your eligibility .. here some points of that article i told u
Approval in Principle

• IRCC Letter to let you know that the principal applicant meets the permanent residence eligibility requirements but may still need to pass the medical, security, and background checks.
  • An updated police check may be requested.
Medical Exam for Applicant
  • A medical request letter will provide instructions for the Principal Applicant's medical examination.
  • The appointment is conducted by an IRCC panel physician.
  • Normally, you have 30 days to get a medical exam from the date of the letter.
  • The timing of the medical request letter may vary.
Security Screen
  • IRCC checks to make sure the principal applicant does not pose a threat to national security. Three government agencies will work together to conduct security screenings: IRCC, Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA), and Canadian Security Intelligence Services (CSIS).
  • Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access personal information about yourself held by government institutions. You may request records from CSIS relating to your immigration or citizenship security screening by making an Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) request.
Decide if interview is required and if so interview
  • An interview may be required if IRCC has doubts about:
    • the couple's cohabitation history, or
    • the genuineness of a relationship.
Passport Request
  • To finish processing your application, IRCC will request the principal applicant's passport and may request two more passport photos.
  • A Permanent Residence Visa will be added to your passport.

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
How much time does GC KEY take to update because my husband biometrics was done on March 2021 it still hasn’t been updated
This will be next .. depends on your application after 2021
Eligibility Screen - for sponsor and applicant
Sponsor Approval

• This is a letter to confirm the sponsor's eligibility as a sponsor.
  • This could include, status in Canada, age, financial capability, etc.
Approval in Principle

• IRCC Letter to let you know that the principal applicant meets the permanent residence eligibility requirements but may still need to pass the medical, security, and background checks.
  • An updated police check may be requested.
Medical Exam for Applicant
  • A medical request letter will provide instructions for the Principal Applicant's medical examination.
  • The appointment is conducted by an IRCC panel physician.
  • Normally, you have 30 days to get a medical exam from the date of the letter.
  • The timing of the medical request letter may vary.

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
We are trying to get medical appointment but haven't received respond for more than a week. If we don't get appointment before the 30 days limit, do we send webform or email to IRCC?

Reactions: Azaad Alfaaz

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
We are trying to get medical appointment but haven't received respond for more than a week. If we don't get appointment before the 30 days limit, do we send webform or email to IRCC?
You timeline is awesome ! Feb 2021 to 05 May bio Medical and LVO (AOR2).. 3months
Mine 6 jan to 05 May ..AOR bio SA LVO(AOR2) ..4 months .. waiting for Med req..
Your Med in Lahore ? may be of EID n Ramzan

Reactions: kittenlover