+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Waqas Tariq

Dec 16, 2018
Yes you may. You should also get testimonials from 5 to 6 family or friends who attended the event along with 1 piece of their ID to authenticate that genuine person has given a testimonial.
Also do add story , seprate 1 from PA and 1 from sponsor that how you both met and what circumstances made you decide to marry . Just a nice easy words story. It really helps. As when immigration officer do case study so your story put a lot if impact on your file in understanding your relationship
Agreed. Thanks for the advice

Reactions: alizz

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Yes, a professional reasonable letter had put lot of impact. Otherwise i would have been just guessing whats going on with my file.
Lol stop making it a big deal, they don’t give a damn no matter what reason you give them specially in PR cases( my personal experience). You are just lucky to have a speedy process nothing else. Emailing them adversely delays the process not speed it up. Personal conduct doesn’t matter to IRCC.everyone has sent them
A hundreds of emails. Prays are for everyone. And best of luck to you too.

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Lol stop making it a big deal, they don’t give a damn no matter what reason you give them specially in PR cases( my personal experience). You are just lucky to have a speedy process nothing else. Emailing them adversely delays the process not speed it up. Personal conduct doesn’t matter to IRCC.everyone has sent them
A hundreds of emails. Prays are for everyone. And best of luck to you too.
A good useful advise is a big deal. Im already working for an immigration law firm so sharing professional checklist which people spend thousands of $ to get from lawyers.

Sweet tooba

Oct 20, 2019
please can anyone tell me that for proof of communication they want the chats in english... so can we translate it by ourselves and then notarized it?? or what should we have to do ... kindly guide me as i didn't find any information regarding the translation of chats on official website... please help..

nishamohsin

Aug 17, 2018
please can anyone tell me that for proof of communication they want the chats in english... so can we translate it by ourselves and then notarized it?? or what should we have to do ... kindly guide me as i didn't find any information regarding the translation of chats on official website... please help..
I just give them without translation and they accept it. But at first they asked for 20 pages only after i submited they said not enough so they asked for more and i send them 3000 pages in apeal which makes judge shocked.

Reactions: riz7862

Sweet tooba

Oct 20, 2019
I just give them without translation and they accept it. But at first they asked for 20 pages only after i submited they said not enough so they asked for more and i send them 3000 pages in apeal which makes judge shocked.
they asked me in adr proof of communication translated in english or french...

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Also do add story , seprate 1 from PA and 1 from sponsor that how you both met and what circumstances made you decide to marry . Just a nice easy words story. It really helps. As when immigration officer do case study so your story put a lot if impact on your file in understanding your relationship
Yeah its true, they actually asked me to include this in the adr request. Short story about circumstances what made us marry and evolution of relationship. You gave excellent advice.

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
If you have 3000 pages of text, just translate it yourself or you will go bankrupt to pay for this service.

We translated it ourselves and got it attested, we sent 2,3 chats from every month, just to show we r communicating. And a note explaining them the reason having less chats, because we do video calls more. Daily 1,2 hrs.
P.S we sent them call logs before, with the package. But they specifically asked for chats in ADR.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
P.S we sent them call logs before, with the package. But they specifically asked for chats in ADR.
Yeah they wanna see what we are talking about...I think its not true what some members say they ONLY interested in amount and dates of texts...no I think they actually want to read our PRIVATE texts so they can analyze to see if it smells like moc.

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Yeah they wanna see what we are talking about...I think its not true what some members say they ONLY interested in amount and dates of texts...no I think they actually want to read our PRIVATE texts so they can analyze to see if it smells like moc.

Yes I know. We do have sooooo manyyyyy pages of chats
but how can one send them each and every page? :rolleyes:

Sweet tooba

Oct 20, 2019
We translated it ourselves and got it attested, we sent 2,3 chats from every month, just to show we r communicating. And a note explaining them the reason having less chats, because we do video calls more. Daily 1,2 hrs.
thanks alot for advising... can u tell me where to give our translation of chats for attestation in karachi?? any idea??

Reactions: Alhumdulleh