+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Ivory16

Feb 26, 2020
For anybody who misplaced their original complete application, I just received a copy of my full Application thru ATIP. Took 30 days :p
When you order gcms notes there is an option to order the Officer's notes or the Complete Application. This just for members who it might be useful for.
I have not received GCMS note yet. We applied on November 16

Myra obaid

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Stamp should be there. So make sure the guy is CERTIFIED translator
Stamp is there on the english one that he translated his self and also on affidavit.... i am asking about the original urdu one he did not stamp the urdu one which i gave him for translation....

Myra obaid

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Without stamp, Its as good as you did it yourself.
You need a certified translator with stamp and certification.

Regards.
You mean its fine if the translator didnt stamp my original urdu nikkah nama that i gave him for translation.... he only stamped affidavit and the english translation of nikkah nama that he translated his self ! I hope you understand what i am asking

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Stamp is there on the english one that he translated his self and also on affidavit.... i am asking about the original urdu one he did not stamp the urdu one which i gave him for translation....
Urdu onedoesn't need anything except nikah khuwan stamp. , just English one needs to have translator stamp.

Regards.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
You mean its fine if the translator didnt stamp my original urdu nikkah nama that i gave him for translation.... he only stamped affidavit and the english translation of nikkah nama that he translated his self ! I hope you understand what i am asking
Urdu version of nikah nama doesn't need translator stamp. It's fine

Regards

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Another day passed, another hope down. No response since submission of ADR (December 09, 2020). Now the wait is killing us, i can't understand, what the hell is going on in LVO. I mean we are waiting here since 17 to 18 months and still wait is going on and on and no signs of end. They are acting like cripples. Emotions-less, They can't imagine what kind of a pain we are dealing with. Now this must be ended soon.
the same feelings mine, really they r cripples..they don't realize young couple's emotions...

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
So, Long weekend has now been started in UK and Canada. No more updates in 2020. Till Monday, there will be a complete silence, we the waiters, as usual will start the Monday with high hopes. Now let's see what 2021 will bring for 2019-Applicants (The Corona affectees)

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
So, Long weekend has now been started in UK and Canada. No more updates in 2020. Till Monday, there will be a complete silence, we the waiters, as usual will start the Monday with high hopes. Now let's see what 2021 will bring for 2019-Applicants (The Corona affectees)
Have patience my man, in sha Allah things will work out, remember Allah is the best planner :).

Regards

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Have patience my man, in sha Allah things will work out, remember Allah is the best planner :).

Regards
Showing the patience from last 17 months. I know that I can't do nothing except wait. But believe me this wait is now affecting us mentally. Anyway, I do believe on Almighty Allah, In Sha Allah the things will change very soon.

Reactions: Sweet tooba

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Showing the patience from last 17 months. I know that I can't do nothing except wait. But believe me this wait is now affecting us mentally. Anyway, I do believe on Almighty Allah, In Sha Allah the things will change very soon.
may be ircc is testing stamina of Pak applicants or giving mental torture by delaying the process like 18 or 19 months scrutinizing the criminals files, what a hell

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
may be ircc is testing stamina of Pak applicants or giving mental torture by delaying the process like 18 or 19 months scrutinizing the criminals files, what a hell
Totally understandable. But sir, did you tried to call ircc to inquire?. Reason i again and again ask in every thread about this question is when time exceeds the 12 months limit its best to call ircc call centre and talk to the agent. Agent told me my file is in LVO so she emailed me with lvo contact methods i emailed LVO ann Within 30 days per arrival, passport request came and by the grace of Allah today my husband submitted passport at vfs center.
Waiting is killing