+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Yeah they wanna see what we are talking about...I think its not true what some members say they ONLY interested in amount and dates of texts...no I think they actually want to read our PRIVATE texts so they can analyze to see if it smells like moc.

Copy and pasting the exact words of LVO

Communication, proof: Proof of communication (photos, letters, E-mails,
phone bills), between you and your sponsor Evidence of communication with your
sponsor during periods apart since your marriage including a selection of internet chat
records. Screenshots of a phone listing calls does not suffice as evidence of
communication

they said 'a selection of internet chats'
they just want a sample. not the whole chit chat.

Sweet tooba

Oct 20, 2019
Copy and pasting the exact words of LVO

Communication, proof: Proof of communication (photos, letters, E-mails,
phone bills), between you and your sponsor Evidence of communication with your
sponsor during periods apart since your marriage including a selection of internet chat
records. Screenshots of a phone listing calls does not suffice as evidence of
communication

they said 'a selection of internet chats'
they just want a sample. not the whole chit chat.
if u won't mind so please can u share ur timeline??

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Like I said, I do have pics of my wife signing Nikah Nama. But no pics of me signing. Pics of all other events, we have most of them.
How did you miss such an important picture :/ when you knew you shall be applying for PR.
Well you have what you have, see if you have any close enough picture of nikah time, like one with Mulla sahab, or your wife crying or hugging or along that moment of time and submit those, It's not always black or white, you have a document which proves you are married, don't worry about it too much, people have submitted everything yet they are waiting for years, so don't bother yourself.
In sha Allah it shall work out :)

Regards.

Reactions: Waqas Tariq

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Yeah they wanna see what we are talking about...I think its not true what some members say they ONLY interested in amount and dates of texts...no I think they actually want to read our PRIVATE texts so they can analyze to see if it smells like moc.
I agree. They are intruder like that, we literally sent them chats since 2014,with Skype chats/screen shots, viber, WhatsApp. I don't care if they asked for 20 pages, we selected 20 pages first, kept them above the binding of chat log, and attached rest of pages underneath it too, if they don't need it they can always shred.
Regards

Sweet tooba

Oct 20, 2019
I agree. They are intruder like that, we literally sent them chats since 2014,with Skype chats/screen shots, viber, WhatsApp. I don't care if they asked for 20 pages, we selected 20 pages first, kept them above the binding of chat log, and attached rest of pages underneath it too, if they don't need it they can always shred.
Regards
what do you mean since 2014???? whats your timeline bro???

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
A good useful advise is a big deal. Im already working for an immigration law firm so sharing professional checklist which people spend thousands of $ to get from lawyers.
Lol you work for law firm whilst Am a lawyer myself, IRCC is an independent admin agency, they aren’t even bound to listen what an govt official says them to do. Don’t miss guide people in making their files more worst.In PR cases they don’t speed up the process no matter what reason(you profesionalist) gave them. Am happy for you that you got PPR but please don’t say a thing based on your personal notions

Reactions: Alhumdulleh

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Lol you work for law firm whilst Am a lawyer myself, IRCC is an independent admin agency, they aren’t even bound to listen what an govt official says them to do. Don’t miss guide people in making their files more worst.In PR cases they don’t speed up the process no matter what reason(you profesionalist) gave them. Am happy for you that you got PPR but please don’t say a thing based on your personal notions
Well I guess they had a good luck and an email could have pushed an individual officer, I have worked for immigration myself, I didn't care for any letters or officials requests, unless someone's email moved me or i felt I should do it ASAP, it's a standard procedure, nonetheless it worked for them, why not give it a whip,it might work for some others too.

Regards.

Last edited:

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Yes I know. We do have sooooo manyyyyy pages of chats
but how can one send them each and every page? :rolleyes:
If you read the checklist it says 10 pages. So the best way is select 3 pages from thre begining of your chat then 3 from somewehere middle time period and 4 from the most recent chat. Basically they only want to see since how long you guys are communicating so the beginning pages will let them know since how long this relationship is and the most recent pages can give an show you steady connection as a couple.
So lets suppose it chat is in native language you can translate it by your self into english as just 10 pages they have asked.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
For anybody who misplaced their original complete application, I just received a copy of my full Application thru ATIP. Took 30 days :p
When you order gcms notes there is an option to order the Officer's notes or the Complete Application. This just for members who it might be useful for.

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
For anybody who misplaced their original complete application, I just received a copy of my full Application thru ATIP. Took 30 days :p
When you order gcms notes there is an option to order the Officer's notes or the Complete Application. This just for members who it might be useful for.
Yes you can order GCMS Note but i would recommend if you have application number you should amend the mistake on the form, validate it and sign it and through webform you can send the updated form and in decsribe section you can mention you figured out a mistake on form and please consider the attached revised attached form. It will be more helpful if its a big big mistake. And even if you pull GCSM you are not sure whether officer has put so far remarks. Most likely decision remarks are on final approved and rejected files once processing is complete

Reactions: Phalos

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Well I guess they had a good luck and an email could have pushed an individual officer, I have worked for immigration myself, I didn't care for any letters or officials requests, unless someone's email moved me or i felt I should do it ASAP, it's a standard procedure, nonetheless it worked for them, why not give it a whip,it might work for some others too.

Regards.
Nope. Your email goes to another section and the work on your application is done by immigration officer(his designation) they both are different kinda persons. Secondly we all have sent them dozens of emails who have crossed one year mark. It’s not that we are idiots and we are waiting idly. Can this lady send us any correspondence which the VO sent her specifically mentioning that they got her email and that’s why have speed the process up? I know specific reasons get considerations for other kind of visas specially TRV(because I have got my TRV in just 7 days)study etc. But as far as PR application is concerned there is nothing that can speed up your process and no matter how authentic reason you give them they just simply reply with “sorry we can’t speed up your process but rest assured your application will be processed soon”. And the one who kept emailing them or sending them webform they simply put him/her in their spam list and don’t open the emails anymore. If you don’t believe me start sending them webforms you will get to know. Only your right is to send them webform with the information they ask you for or for the enquiry of your status(and that’s when you have completed one year mark). Hope you understand this.