+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Annie03

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
I contacted my MP office in Toronto. I sent my application on July 7 2019 (almost a year ago) and medical (done in October 2019) and criminal check had been completed. I got aor2 in Jan 2020 and haven’t heard anything since. My MP contacted immigration to check my file and they haven’t even started the assessment or security check on my husband (living in Pakistan). The same “only critical workers are at LVO and we cannot give any processing times” was in their email. I guess everything is being held back by months! I don’t expect any news about decision made until September now :(
also i am july 2019 applicant, medical done in october 2019 & AOR2 received in January 2020. Complete silence after that. :(

Qasi23

Jun 7, 2020
Hi. Can anyone help me. I have a question about imm 5532 question 3 other financially dependent, we have two kids who are Canadian citizens. Do put their information here?

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
I m on same boat girl I m may 2019 applicant last email my wife got is soon you will get passport request haven't heard anything since March so wait it's cz this Covid shit plus we got stuck in Toronto can't even go lol
Actually flights are running... etihad has seats
I’m hoping to go soon this wait is killing me!

rah_2019

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Today again another status update and the line in application status "Latest update Review of medical results - July 8, 2019, you passed the medical exam" has been disappeared.

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi Everyone. I am getting married in september and trying to get as much documents as i can. I have a question regarding nikahnama if someone could answer please. My understanding is that i need to submit 3 document related to nikahnama,

1) Original Urdu Nikahnama
2) English translation of Urdu Nikahnama which is by notary public
3) NADRA marriage certificate which is issued by the government in English and Urdu

my question are
1. Is translation from notary public is good enough?
2. Do i need to get affidavit from notary public and a stamped photocopy of original?.
3. Do i need to get any document attested from ministry of foreign affairs?

It will be great if someone could help.
Thanks