+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Assalamu alaikum,

Does anyone know that Canadian Visa Application Centers now opened, have they started work as usual like before Covid?
There was an announcement that due to Covid 19 safety measures have extended till June 30, 2020
But there is no any other date if these safety measures have been extended or there no more restrictions.

2nd question is, Does anyone can apply TRV even if his case or his family sponsorship case is still in process?

I will appreciate if someone respond me.

Thank you.

Allah Kareem
Yes i applied for TRV and got a visa on 22 june, i applied in may

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
if a person mention covid in purpose of travel so they process application fast and they are preferring to give trv yo those whose sponsorship application passed 1 year or near to pass a year......and i need visa in sept so inshaAllah i will get it soon.
Thats not the case, they will give you visa based on solid purpose of visit or with a strong financial support

sohail786

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Thats not the case, they will give you visa based on solid purpose of visit or with a strong financial support
AOA, Can you advise about TRV, what we should write , what documents , we should submit , invitation must be notarized or not, what additional documents we should provide . Kindly advise. Thanks a lot

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hello every one,

Is ID card copy and family booklet mandatory? in document checklist, it says see your country-specific requirements and there it's not mentioned

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hello every one,

Is ID card copy and family booklet mandatory? in document checklist, it says see your country-specific requirements and there it's not mentioned
Yes it is mandatory
It would help if the females nadra card has the husbands name
Family certificates with all valid information is mandatory

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
AOA, Can you advise about TRV, what we should write , what documents , we should submit , invitation must be notarized or not, what additional documents we should provide . Kindly advise. Thanks a lot
So first of all besides family reunification your purpose of visit must be valid and non discretionary because they wont give visa to Pakistanies otherwise, secondly invitation letter doesn’t need to be notarized and sponsor can write it in simple english language,you should not attach any additional documents as the applicantion is online,you should make a letter of financial support if you don’t have any solid bank statement with minimum 15,20 lakh pkr,and you should also attach the travel history if you have any, i had all the things and my visa was almost denied but all of the sudden my wife delivered a premature baby i made it a ground and got my visa, hope for the best, may God help u too in getting your visa, you should at least apply, it just costs a 100 dollars which is nothing..!

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
I personally don’t check this site most often since the day i got my TRV, because am getting ready to leave Pakistan this sunday, am leaving my number 03124083065, so anyone who need help regarding TRV visa can whatsapp me anytime, i wont mind..! THANKS ALL OF YOU..!
i will be active again to this page to see my PR app status as soon as i have completed my isolation period in canada,

Juliettetteh

Jun 17, 2019
I personally don’t check this site most often since the day i got my TRV, because am getting ready to leave Pakistan this sunday, am leaving my number 03124083065, so anyone who need help regarding TRV visa can whatsapp me anytime, i wont mind..! THANKS ALL OF YOU..!
i will be active again to this page to see my PR app status as soon as i have completed my isolation period in canada,
Be safe....thanks .all the best

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
When is your interview
they didn't tell us.they inform us bez we sent webform.they replaied officer required ur interview but can't fix when .
its very frustrating

CH Hamza

Jun 21, 2019
they didn't tell us.they inform us bez we sent webform.they replaied officer required ur interview but can't fix when .
its very frustrating
I'm also waiting for an interview date from last 4 months but they didn't give me the date they just said i need an interview

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
its very frustrating
I thought you got an email from LVO. Do you have a lawyer? Because they dont give out information to people without representatives.