+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Yes i applied for TRV and got a visa on 22 june, i applied in may
Good, if they have granted you a TRV,
But it doesn't make sense to me, if they are issuing TRV why not then they issue Immigrant Visa / PR Visa??
Once the person will get Immigrant Visa or PR, he or she will have permanent relief and excitement.

We all are suffering for no reason this unprecedented time has given CIC a excuse.

Regards

Reactions: Evolemar

Fabnel

Apr 19, 2020
Reading the link, it seems this is for people applying in-person or those residing in UK. I'm not sure it applies to us Pakistani applicants, since our decision letters aren't couriered to us. Instead we get them electronically.
The last one was submission of passport for those that received/yet to receive email from ircc to submit their passport

Reactions: A.Syed1

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Do I have to attest any document from the ministry of foreign affairs?

Yes it is mandatory
It would help if the females nadra card has the husbands name
Family certificates with all valid information is mandatory

shoaibmozid

Feb 10, 2014
Hello,

We applied for my wife's sponsorship in June 2019. She lives in Kuwait. Our application was received at the London Visa Office on December 23, 2019. Since then, we haven't heard back anything. It has been 6 months now and gone past the 12 month processing time.

How has the experience been for others? I don't understand why it would take 6 months+ to review an application. The queue couldn't be that long could it? Is LDVO the slowest of all offices? My friend has had his spouse's application approved in under 6 months (his application was processed in Singapore).

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Reading the link, it seems this is for people applying in-person or those residing in UK. I'm not sure it applies to us Pakistani applicants, since our decision letters aren't couriered to us. Instead we get them electronically.
It's only for London, not for Pakistan.

Visa Application Centers in Pakistan will remain closed until September 30th, 2020
It's been announced and confirmed on their Website ( Pakistan )
Please read this below, I have copied it from their home page. It's for Pakistani Centers.

Following Ministerial Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada on 09 April, 29 April, 19 May, 09 June and 01 July 2020 applicants can no longer submit an application for temporary residence in paper at the VAC. New Ministerial Instructions issued on 01 July 2020 have extended this measure until 30 September 2020. All applications for temporary residence must continue to be submitted online via IRCC’s website: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

I don't see any if CIC / LVO will send PPR to any of us soon,

We all only can pray.

Allah Kareem

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
It's only for London, not for Pakistan.

Visa Application Centers in Pakistan will remain closed until September 30th, 2020
It's been announced and confirmed on their Website ( Pakistan )
Please read this below, I have copied it from their home page. It's for Pakistani Centers.

Following Ministerial Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada on 09 April, 29 April, 19 May, 09 June and 01 July 2020 applicants can no longer submit an application for temporary residence in paper at the VAC. New Ministerial Instructions issued on 01 July 2020 have extended this measure until 30 September 2020. All applications for temporary residence must continue to be submitted online via IRCC’s website: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

I don't see any if CIC / LVO will send PPR to any of us soon,

We all only can pray.

Allah Kareem
It says until September 30th it wont take any paper applications. It doesnt say it is closed

Reactions: Pinky Orange

CH Hamza

Jun 21, 2019
I wanna ask one thing if your TRV is approved so what's gonna be happened with our PR process are they gonna continue to our PR process in Canada or what please guide !

Reactions: Meer-toronto

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
its my observation they are giving trv to those applicants who got aor2 and their spousal application passed 1 year mark or near to pass....! so guys do apply for trv....