+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
First they Did mentioned on their website Canada house Uk that the working days like
Monday , Wednesday. And Friday Now they deleted the holidays chat other then state holidays it’s mean now ther working every day and because today corona cases in Uk round about 500 .

Reactions: Kz_hasn

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Assalamu alaikum,

Does anyone know that Canadian Visa Application Centers now opened, have they started work as usual like before Covid?
There was an announcement that due to Covid 19 safety measures have extended till June 30, 2020
But there is no any other date if these safety measures have been extended or there no more restrictions.

2nd question is, Does anyone can apply TRV even if his case or his family sponsorship case is still in process?

I will appreciate if someone respond me.

Thank you.

Allah Kareem

CH Hamza

Jun 21, 2019
Assalamu alaikum,

Does anyone know that Canadian Visa Application Centers now opened, have they started work as usual like before Covid?
There was an announcement that due to Covid 19 safety measures have extended till June 30, 2020
But there is no any other date if these safety measures have been extended or there no more restrictions.

2nd question is, Does anyone can apply TRV even if his case or his family sponsorship case is still in process?

Thank you.

Allah Kareem
It seems like things are open now but they are not working as fast as they have to i am April 2019 applicant still waiting for an interview date from last 5 months so we just can pray now.

Reactions: Kz_hasn

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Assalamu alaikum,

Thank you.

Allah Kareem
All 3 vac centres r closed in Pakistan n yes u can apply for trv even if spousal application is in process as we did the same last year n got trv approved

Reactions: azfar11

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
If u will give me msg on what's app convenient for me I want to ask some queries about interview thanks in advance
i need some guideline about my interview

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
my frnds husband applied for trv from pakistan on june26 n got passport request july 3
if a person mention covid in purpose of travel so they process application fast and they are preferring to give trv yo those whose sponsorship application passed 1 year or near to pass a year......and i need visa in sept so inshaAllah i will get it soon.