+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

moonoo

Jan 6, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hi,

I pray and wish the best to everyone waiting in line for their passports or any updates.

I just want to confirm the wait time after the interview. Hoping people could share there personal experience if they had the interview.

I am in Toronto and have sponsored my wife who is in Karachi.

We had our interview on November 19 , 2015.

After the interview the officer mentioned that she is satisfied with our case and returned all the documents ( pictures , chat logs etc ) . She was visiting from U.K. She said she will return back in two weeks and process the remaining application.

There has been no update since

Reading several other posts , I am assuming the background clearance is being conducted and due to the holiday season , things might have got delayed.

Any idea how long will it take till I get the passport request for her ??

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

KASHI07 said:
Thank you v much for your time to answer my question but now i saw they said 18 month for everybody dispite of any nationality what does that mean
Regards
this means 18 months is the max time they will take. like I said some are faster some are not. it depends how you present your case. If the case is straight forward then it wont take 18 months. Probably 8-12 months

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Need IOM Lahore email address plz. Anyone??

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

wahmad4 said:
Need IOM Lahore email address plz. Anyone??
CANMEDPK@iom.int

its the same for Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi. Just mention in your email where you want the appointment.

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Bubbles87 said:
CANMEDPK@iom.int

its the same for Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi. Just mention in your email where you want the appointment.
tnx, what's the faster way to get appointment, email or call? Last time they weren't even answering phone calls so email was the only option. Any one recently went for medical at Lahore IOM??

shafimussa

May 12, 2015
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18 2015
Doc's Request.
October 30 2015
AOR Received.
September 26 2015
File Transfer...
October 20 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront JUNE-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM Dec 23 2016. PPR Jan 20 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VISA+COPR February 12 2016
LANDED..........
February 16 2016 :)

wahmad4 said:
tnx, what's the faster way to get appointment, email or call? Last time they weren't even answering phone calls so email was the only option. Any one recently went for medical at Lahore IOM??
Email is best. :)

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

shafimussa said:
Email is best. :)
tnx!
It's 3rd medical(2nd re medical).
Sent in updated file with my 3 trips to Pakistan since our marriage & lots of pics, Skype chats& pregnancy report on November 18th & today I got this(well yesterday my lawyer received this request).
Keeping my fingers crossed, praying & hoping this process of meeting with spouses is less painful for everyone onwards.

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
In-Process August 25, 2015
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
November 23, 2015, DM November 26, 2015
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016

chahudary said:
My marriage have registered in Pakistan since 26th of April 2014.Now I have been in Saudi Arabia since October 2014.I sent the file to the immigration office in November 2014.I have a nationality of Pakistan. On 14th of February I received the first letter from immigration office that my file is sent to the London visa office for further processing. In September 2015 they requested me some documents like Medical examination, Police Clearance and English translation of Nakah Naima (Marriage Certificate).I have done my medical and Police Clearance from Saudi Arabia and sent it to the London Visa Office. On 12th of November they requested me to send again A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. I sent this form with in due date of submission. Still they did not request me any other documents or neither had they updated my E-Case that they received this form. This is the complete history of my case.
My questions are these:
1: Now where I have to submit my passport? In Pakistan or Saudi Arabia?
2: My passport is with my Employer. They did not give me passport if I ask him to submit in embassy.
3: I have option that I declared the emergency in my family and take a leave for 15 days , take my passport from him and go back to Pakistan and submit this passport in Islamabad embassy and did not come back again in Saudi Arabia with in due date.
4: If I did like this I can’t come back to Saudi Arabia for three years in future. They banned me legally.
5: It could effect my case for visa processing in Pakistan or it could be any difficulty when I land to the Canada? Because my residential status will not clear if the immigration officers check something related to this.
6: I can’t take any legal paper from Saudi Arabia if the immigration office requested me later when I leave Saudi Arabia or even if the immigration try to verify anything from Saudi Arabia. Status will show that I have escaped from the Saudi Arabia.

If I request my employer that I don’t want to continuoue this job and make a final exit and send me back to my country. They did not do this easily. Even if he know anything about this he did not allow me to go for emergency vacation also.

Kindly give me some advice what to do next. I am too much worried about all of this
I read your details, It seems you have not been asked to submit your passport yet if they do you must submit your passport within 30 days to them, if you did not recieve it they may ask you to reaply or may extend it for you but one thing is sure, they will need your passport to stamp visa, Long ago they used to mail visa IMM1000 to applcants but since then they changed the policy and started stamping visas. No one can actually tellyou as your situation is unique.... but if I were you I would resign and leave and inform LVO that I have moved back to Pakistan if your employer is not cooperating as you must have your passport to submit you have to make a bi decision. Good Luck

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

myakf said:
Last year i got Decision Made on dec 27, 2015 :eek: but no passport request yet. Anyone got PPR recently.
You trying to sound it like you have been waiting for over a year... lol nice try, you have only been waiting 5 or 6 days technically, please be patient, here people are awaiting PPR since November...

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

Bubbles87 said:
Happy New Year all!

For those of you who have got PPRs already, It has been 2 weeks now that my ecas shows DM but I haven't got PPR yet. Now I do understand that VOs must have had holidays and normal operations were not being done. Is it worthwhile for me to send a case specific inquiry to ask about the PPR, or should I give it another week?
I think you should send CSI also go to your MP and ask him to check on it, I tell you it works in cases like yours. Good Luck hope you hear good news right away. Inshaallah

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

esma said:
Got medical done Dec 16 passport request Dec 22 luckily before the long holiday. How long until they return the stamped visa ... and when can my husband come to Canada after this ? Right away I'm guessing
As soon as he will have his passport back he can catch first available flight, How long Islamabad will take, there is no fixed time ours took 10 days.

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

paknew said:
Dear Forum members,

Need suggestions.

I'm March-2014 applicant and my status is still in-process. Latest update of my file is that LVO send me an email dated 25-Nov-2015 and asked me to submit color copy of passport bio page and recent photographs within 45 days of email receipt. I have send color copy of passport bio page (notarized) and recent photographs via courier and according to courier tracking LVO received those documents by end of November-2015. Its been 41 days after receipt of that email and no response from LVO.

1) Will LVO review file again after completion of 45 days?
2) If LVO don't reply within couple of days then how should I proceed?

Really look forward for good suggestions so I can proceed further accordingly.

I'll will be very thankful to all forum members.

Jeezak Allah Khair. Tnx
Paknew, I feel sorry for your delays, Please go to your MP and ask them to check with LVO on your behalf as its almost 45 days and no response from them. Inshaallah you will hear good news soon.

Mah7891

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015

chahudary said:
My marriage have registered in Pakistan since 26th of April 2014.Now I have been in Saudi Arabia since October 2014.I sent the file to the immigration office in November 2014.I have a nationality of Pakistan. On 14th of February I received the first letter from immigration office that my file is sent to the London visa office for further processing. In September 2015 they requested me some documents like Medical examination, Police Clearance and English translation of Nakah Naima (Marriage Certificate).I have done my medical and Police Clearance from Saudi Arabia and sent it to the London Visa Office. On 12th of November they requested me to send again A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. I sent this form with in due date of submission. Still they did not request me any other documents or neither had they updated my E-Case that they received this form. This is the complete history of my case.
My questions are these:
1: Now where I have to submit my passport? In Pakistan or Saudi Arabia?
2: My passport is with my Employer. They did not give me passport if I ask him to submit in embassy.
3: I have option that I declared the emergency in my family and take a leave for 15 days , take my passport from him and go back to Pakistan and submit this passport in Islamabad embassy and did not come back again in Saudi Arabia with in due date.
4: If I did like this I can’t come back to Saudi Arabia for three years in future. They banned me legally.
5: It could effect my case for visa processing in Pakistan or it could be any difficulty when I land to the Canada? Because my residential status will not clear if the immigration officers check something related to this.
6: I can’t take any legal paper from Saudi Arabia if the immigration office requested me later when I leave Saudi Arabia or even if the immigration try to verify anything from Saudi Arabia. Status will show that I have escaped from the Saudi Arabia.

If I request my employer that I don’t want to continuoue this job and make a final exit and send me back to my country. They did not do this easily. Even if he know anything about this he did not allow me to go for emergency vacation also.

Kindly give me some advice what to do next. I am too much worried about all of this
Salam,

I think for whoever is in Saudi Arabia, the passport will go to London visa office for stamping. At least that is what my relative told me, who went to Canada through immigration and throughout the process he was here in Saudi Arabia. I asked him because I also live and work in Saudi Arabia. Like you my passport is also with the company and we are allowed to take the passport if there is specific reason and I believe you will be allowed as well. There is no need to make any excuse simply tell them that you want to get visa stamped, I don't think it would be a problem. secondly you should tell your boss clearly about your situation, because once you have your visa of course you will have to resign so it would be better that they know in advance and will not create any problem for you. Also it will be up to to you then if you want to resign or take vacation and go to Canada. so I would suggest to better be honest with your employer. maybe he might ask you for the money he paid for you visa, because if you leave before oct 2016, you will be leaving the company before even completing two years. InshllaAllah dont worry, Allah sab behtar krega.

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Where to go for polio vaccination in Lahore??
Got re medical booked & IOM Lahore asked for polio certification to bring with when coming for medical.
Can get it done from any hospital or...?

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

wahmad4 said:
Where to go for polio vaccination in Lahore??
Got re medical booked & IOM Lahore asked for polio certification to bring with when coming for medical.
Can get it done from any hospital or...?
District Health Office