App. Filed.......
07 july 2015
Doc's Request.
18 nov 2015
Interview........
DM 18 nov 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Bubbles87 said:
Was your medical up to date? Did you pay the RPRF yet? those could be some reasons why your PPR is being delayed. You should send then a Case Specific Inquiry to see what is going on.

Please share your timeline for the spreadsheet. Thanks
well the medical expires in may 2016 and i got an email they require the RPRF fee which i paid very next day i mean at 19 nov i paid the RPRF fees and yeah i did send case specific inquires on 31 dec but havent recived anything yet maybe coz of the holidays i will wait this week if nothings comes up i will go see the MP i m just hoping i will get PPR soon

moon8771

Oct 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
lodon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 july 2015
Doc's Request.
18 nov 2015
Interview........
DM 18 nov 2015

FFalcon16 said:
Did anyone get their original documents back from CIC?
nop havent recived original dofs bak frm cic

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

FFalcon16 said:
Contact CPC-Mississauga, and/or the visa office. (send a fax)
Also send request for documents return. Get your Canadian local MP involved if necessary

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

FFalcon16 said:
I saw in the notes after the eligibility passed they said they are sending docs back to applicant, but it took 2 months after that to receive them back through TCS. But it is not necessary that they will send it to applicant some sponsors also got it in Canada.

do a case specific inquiry and ask status of your docs as you already reached DM they don't really need them anymore.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

Wow CIC made processing times page more vague by removing the specific VOs average time to an overall average time of 26 months adding insult to injury. I guess all these measures are taken to discourage immigration to Canada.

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Got medical done Dec 16 passport request Dec 22 luckily before the long holiday. How long until they return the stamped visa ... and when can my husband come to Canada after this ? Right away I'm guessing

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

Dear Forum members,

Need suggestions.

I'm March-2014 applicant and my status is still in-process. Latest update of my file is that LVO send me an email dated 25-Nov-2015 and asked me to submit color copy of passport bio page and recent photographs within 45 days of email receipt. I have send color copy of passport bio page (notarized) and recent photographs via courier and according to courier tracking LVO received those documents by end of November-2015. Its been 41 days after receipt of that email and no response from LVO.

1) Will LVO review file again after completion of 45 days?
2) If LVO don't reply within couple of days then how should I proceed?

Really look forward for good suggestions so I can proceed further accordingly.

I'll will be very thankful to all forum members.

Jeezak Allah Khair. Tnx

KASHI07

Jan 4, 2016

sohaib1 said:
On government website it says 29 months (that is the maximum time that they can take)
it is not taking that long to process application these days. It all depends on how you present your case to them. If it is straight forward then it will take 8-11 months. Some are faster and some are not. It depends case to case.
Mine was done in 8 months, but it was straight forward everything was valid and current, every proof was there.
Before London processing time was 11 months it changed due to large backlog files in Islamabad being transferred to London visa office. Hope that answers your question

Thank you v much for your time to answer my question but now i saw they said 18 month for everybody dispite of any nationality what does that mean
Regards

myakf

Nov 21, 2015

Last year i got Decision Made on dec 27, 2015 :eek: but no passport request yet. Anyone got PPR recently.

Rabia ali

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014

myakf said:
Last year i got Decision Made on dec 27, 2015 :eek: but no passport request yet. Anyone got PPR recently.
my status changed DM on 18 nov but no ppr yet

myakf

Nov 21, 2015

Rabia ali said:
my status changed DM on 18 nov but no ppr yet
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: they jst playing wd our emotion.. y dont u email for case enquiry

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

myakf said:
you do realize that between 27th December and 05th January, there was one stat holiday and 2 days of weekend. So basically just 6 working days since your DM. Please be patient :)

chahudary

Dec 30, 2015

My marriage have registered in Pakistan since 26th of April 2014.Now I have been in Saudi Arabia since October 2014.I sent the file to the immigration office in November 2014.I have a nationality of Pakistan. On 14th of February I received the first letter from immigration office that my file is sent to the London visa office for further processing. In September 2015 they requested me some documents like Medical examination, Police Clearance and English translation of Nakah Naima (Marriage Certificate).I have done my medical and Police Clearance from Saudi Arabia and sent it to the London Visa Office. On 12th of November they requested me to send again A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. I sent this form with in due date of submission. Still they did not request me any other documents or neither had they updated my E-Case that they received this form. This is the complete history of my case.
My questions are these:
1: Now where I have to submit my passport? In Pakistan or Saudi Arabia?
2: My passport is with my Employer. They did not give me passport if I ask him to submit in embassy.
3: I have option that I declared the emergency in my family and take a leave for 15 days , take my passport from him and go back to Pakistan and submit this passport in Islamabad embassy and did not come back again in Saudi Arabia with in due date.
4: If I did like this I can’t come back to Saudi Arabia for three years in future. They banned me legally.
5: It could effect my case for visa processing in Pakistan or it could be any difficulty when I land to the Canada? Because my residential status will not clear if the immigration officers check something related to this.
6: I can’t take any legal paper from Saudi Arabia if the immigration office requested me later when I leave Saudi Arabia or even if the immigration try to verify anything from Saudi Arabia. Status will show that I have escaped from the Saudi Arabia.

If I request my employer that I don’t want to continuoue this job and make a final exit and send me back to my country. They did not do this easily. Even if he know anything about this he did not allow me to go for emergency vacation also.

Kindly give me some advice what to do next. I am too much worried about all of this