+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

gracy142006

Nov 24, 2011
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

pls read and sign
https://www.change.org/p/john-mccallum-justin-trudeau-canada-spousal-immigration-processing-times?recruiter=457119910&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_page&utm_term=mob-xs-share_petition-custom_msg

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015

CanadaSMS said:
No need to worry ... It is a requirement to provide last ten years of residential history and Police report of the places of residence. You will be needed to gather your finger prints on a 20 Rs Stamp paper with your photo copies of passports with cancelled visa While you do that call the UAE embassy in Islamabad and they will tell you all the steps and required documents. They will ask you to bring all the documents with the fee and then they will send them to UAE for the police report. The whole process may take 2-3 months. Good Luck.

P.S. A piece of advice, don't even think about hiding facts, they will verify everything, if they will find out any things you tried to hide, your dream about going to Canad could be shattered. Sorry if I sound harsh but the reality is harsher.
Thanks Alot,
but problem is that embassy even not help when ever i call them they said apply online, while applying online they didnt complete payment process.
its realy a great worst position for me, my wife says if we get late to apply for case there should be questions from CIC.

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015

Tahira123 said:
U cant hide anything, everything is computerized on finger tips. Your new passport will have a serial number according to your old/ cancelled passport. So when they will enter your new passport number , the details of your previous passport will automatically come including all stamped visa and travelling history.
I couldn't understand about cancellation of your UAE visa .Why was it cancelled ? U said when u apply online for police clearance from UAE they are saying there is some CASE on u which u even dont know??May be due to your cancelled UAE visa , UAE placed u in some suspicion ( case as u said ).
Its common practice of people working in middle east countries that they come on vacation to there home land and leave the job without proper exit which is considered a crime in middle east countries and it effects the police clearance. ( This I said as an example, i didnt mean to say u quit your job without exit )
I dont know if I could understand properly what u said, but u have to contact UAE embassy for sure.
Dear Tahira,
You are right but i have cancel my visa in UAE and come without any problem from Dubai airport.
evem i get Police certificate from Sahrjah in 2014 without any problem.
i think its their system problem online, but i am afraid because sometimes if your name match with another in Middle east they hold you till investigation and take year to years in court.
please pray for me i am much worried.

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

They send a letter to my wife who is PR holder & my sponsor that her eligibility to sponsor me which was Decision made as Eligible has been revert due to she was not in Canada During the processing of Application on 3rd December.
then i have received a letter from London visa office to pay my RPRF , Re- Medical & CSQ for my new born baby who was born in UAE.
i am very confused in this situation . Please advise

amir12

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Request
06-04-2016
Med's Done....
12-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2016

E-Cas status for Permanent Residence still "In Process" with the following details:

1. We received ____ application for permanent residence on December 24, 2014.
2. We started processing ____ application on March 27, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.

Also, I received an email from London Visa Office on Aug 24, 2015 in which they requested the following info:

-A completed Supplementary Information Form
-We note that your passport is due to expire shortly. If you have already obtained an updated/extended passport, please send us a copy of the bio-data page.

As requested, I sent them the requested documents on September 17th, 2015, which have been received by Visa Office London. Can anybody tell me the why London Visa Office has been taking so long? Also, can anybody tell me what is the next step after the medical has been received also how long does that take? Should I email the Visa Office in regards to why its taking so long?

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

Dear Forum members,

Need suggestions.

I'm March-2014 applicant and my status is still in-process. Latest update of my file is that LVO send me an email dated 25-Nov-2015 and asked me to submit color copy of passport bio page and recent photographs within 45 days of email receipt. I have send color copy of passport bio page (notarized) and recent photographs via courier and according to courier tracking LVO received those documents by end of November-2015. Its been 41 days after receipt of that email and no response from LVO.

1) Will LVO review file again after completion of 45 days?
2) If LVO don't reply within couple of days then how should I proceed?

Really look forward for good suggestions so I can proceed further accordingly.

I'll will be very thankful to all forum members.

Jeezak Allah Khair. Tnx

Hamadm

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27, Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 2015
Med's Request
First Med: Aug, 2014
Med's Done....
Re-med: Oct, 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: Oct, 2015
Passport Req..
29 Feb, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

amir12 said:
E-Cas status for Permanent Residence still "In Process" with the following details:

1. We received ____ application for permanent residence on December 24, 2014.
2. We started processing ____ application on March 27, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.

Also, I received an email from London Visa Office on Aug 24, 2015 in which they requested the following info:

-A completed Supplementary Information Form
-We note that your passport is due to expire shortly. If you have already obtained an updated/extended passport, please send us a copy of the bio-data page.

As requested, I sent them the requested documents on September 17th, 2015, which have been received by Visa Office London. Can anybody tell me the why London Visa Office has been taking so long? Also, can anybody tell me what is the next step after the medical has been received also how long does that take? Should I email the Visa Office in regards to why its taking so long?
Same was mine, you will get DM in a week if you are done with re-medical or your medical is still valid. Best of luck to you & everyone on this forum.

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

Happy New Year all!

For those of you who have got PPRs already, It has been 2 weeks now that my ecas shows DM but I haven't got PPR yet. Now I do understand that VOs must have had holidays and normal operations were not being done. Is it worthwhile for me to send a case specific inquiry to ask about the PPR, or should I give it another week?

kinz90

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015

Anyone that has done remedical around 17 december... anyone got PPR?

KASHI07

Jan 4, 2016

kinz90 said:
Anyone that has done remedical around 17 december... anyone got PPR?

hello dear
can you tell me london visa office processing time for now and previous for spouse visa
regards

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

Bubbles87 said:
Happy New Year all!

For those of you who have got PPRs already, It has been 2 weeks now that my ecas shows DM but I haven't got PPR yet. Now I do understand that VOs must have had holidays and normal operations were not being done. Is it worthwhile for me to send a case specific inquiry to ask about the PPR, or should I give it another week?
I would say wait for a week and then do a CSE.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

KASHI07 said:
hello dear
can you tell me london visa office processing time for now and previous for spouse visa
regards
On government website it says 29 months (that is the maximum time that they can take)
it is not taking that long to process application these days. It all depends on how you present your case to them. If it is straight forward then it will take 8-11 months. Some are faster and some are not. It depends case to case.
Mine was done in 8 months, but it was straight forward everything was valid and current, every proof was there.
Before London processing time was 11 months it changed due to large backlog files in Islamabad being transferred to London visa office. Hope that answers your question

moon8771

Oct 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
lodon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 july 2015
Doc's Request.
18 nov 2015
Interview........
DM 18 nov 2015

Bubbles87 said:
Happy New Year all!

dear i got DM on 18 nov and i still didnt got PPR request yet

FFalcon16

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 & 29-09-2014 (Upfront)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

Did anyone get their original documents back from CIC?

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

moon8771 said:
dear i got DM on 18 nov and i still didnt got PPR request yet
Was your medical up to date? Did you pay the RPRF yet? those could be some reasons why your PPR is being delayed. You should send then a Case Specific Inquiry to see what is going on.

Please share your timeline for the spreadsheet. Thanks