+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

osamamajeedkan said:
same here
remed request on oct 7 , done remed on oct 14 and additional documents request on oct 16, received at LVO on oct 29 ...was written on the letter wait four months to verify incoming correspondence from issuing authority... whereas some getting dm very soon ... ordered notes and waiting for them
When did you apply? And how long since request for notes?

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi guys ! I have one question .
i have received an email from LVO they asked me to pay Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) .At What stage the Ask these this ?

Tahira123

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015

wahmed4 said:
Thank You that was quite helpful. Do I have to translate any messages? As most of our convo is in Urdu.
No need for translation, They have translator with them.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

please add my information to the timeline
application received in Mississauga: 31st December 2015
sponsor approval:
are you sponsor or applicant:Applicant
sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:pR
sponsoring husband or wife:Wife
Re-Med request:
Re-med done:
Show "In Process" on ECAS:
Interview:
Decision Made:
PPR:
COPR received in post:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Additional docs requested:

chahudary

Dec 30, 2015

Dears I have a question.I sent my Medical ,Police clearance before 3 months.Then he asked me about the English Translation of Marrige certificate.Then he asked the background decleration form.I sent to him before 1 month but still did not receive any update.Medical has been received.the case is under process.This is my current status.I want to ask how much more time required for PPR?.One more thing I am in saudi Arabia now.But my marriage have registered in pakistan because this time i am in pakistan.But i submit my case when i am in saudi Arabia.My Question is when they request for the passport so i have to submit in pakistan or saudi Arabia because my company did not give me a passport for submitting in embassy.I am worried about this issue.If any one know something about this.please guide me.My police clearance and medical sent from Saudi Arabia.

shafimussa

May 12, 2015
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18 2015
Doc's Request.
October 30 2015
AOR Received.
September 26 2015
File Transfer...
October 20 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront JUNE-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM Dec 23 2016. PPR Jan 20 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VISA+COPR February 12 2016
LANDED..........
February 16 2016 :)

imran364 said:
Hi guys ! I have one question .
i have received an email from LVO they asked me to pay Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) .At What stage the Ask these this ?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/imm/rprf.asp

quote from CIC "Payment of the RPRF will be required before issuance of the permanent resident visa for applications processed at visa offices "
Pay the fee ASAP send receipt to
RPRF payments or other correspondence:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4
Also do a Case specific Enquiries to London Visa office let them know that you paid RPRF and send them the scan copy of RPRF receipt.

haseeb.virk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Interview........
DM on 26 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
8th of April, 2016

Hi Guys!

Just joined the forum today..

Here is a little detail of my case.

I had my Nikah ceremony done in March 2014, and applied for my sponsorship visa (My wife is a Canadian Citizen) in October 2014 after getting my medical done in September 2014. According to the online system, the processing on my case started in the end of January 2015, and the first thing that they asked me to provide again was the police character certificate in July 2015 (Since the old one had expired.. I provided the new one as soon as it was made).

In early November 2015, I was sent an email in which the immigration officer wanted me to provide further information about my relationship (Since it had been over a year and a half, and the rukhsati hadnt taken place - We had mentioned it in the application that we would hold the rukhsati in early 2016).

Anyways, I had visited the US in August 2015 for a month, and my wife had traveled with me and my family on the US trip. we went to a number of cities together, had taken pictures and all. So in the end of November, I sent a detailed reply which carried my conversation with her on WhatsApp (Logs of nearly 75 pages), a number of pictures that we had taken on our recent trip (August 2015 - US) (With details on the back of each), the boarding passes, tickets that carried our names on our US visit, and the plans for the Rukhsati in March 2016.

After a week of submitting the reply, I was sent an email for a Re-medical which I just had on the 15th of December.

Somewhere between the 23rd of December and the 27th, the status on the online portal has changed to Decision Made, which I am hoping is a good and positive sign! =)

Would someone be kind enough to let me know as to when should I expect the next steps (Which i presume is one in which they ask for my passport).

Thanks!

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

dependentchild said:
Can anyone tell me the procedure for sending PR applications to London Office?
i.e. where Can I find their address to courier my documents to? or do I have to send them thru Gerry's or VFS?

CIC-V contacted my parents and told them that I (their dependent child) should send my filled forms etc to LONDON office. Now I wana know how do you send docs to London office from Pakistan?

I know its not spousal but I just wana know about how to send docs to London office?
Simple, make a package with all documents, and use any courier service or Pakistan Post (registered or express services whatever is available and gives tracking#). There is DHL, UPS, Fedex, etc as courier

As for the address, simply google or find the website of the Canadian High Commission London, UK and you can get the address.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

sdh said:
They don't accept video files.

Have you visited your spouse since marriage?
Send them pictures again and mark them by occasion like: engagement, menhdi, nikkah, nikkah reception, rukhsati, valima and other pictures after wedding
Guys,

LVO asked me for more proofs, English translated nikkah nama, other docs, pictures etc

I have sent them in email and have also posted them through TCS...I have got automated acknowledgement email in reply of my emails...

I tracked my package and it's been delivered on 8th December and received by their representative but haven't got any acknowledgement or any correspondence after that, I assume they must be off for Christmas and new year or winter break etc...

Anyone around with same story or anyone who has sent them same sort of package and have got any reply from them????

Do respond please

Thanks and Goodluck to everyone here

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

Dear members,

I have applied for CSQ on 3rd December. ..anyone around who did the same and got any reply anything? ???

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

Shah006 said:
Guys,

LVO asked me for more proofs, English translated nikkah nama, other docs, pictures etc

I have sent them in email and have also posted them through TCS...I have got automated acknowledgement email in reply of my emails...

I tracked my package and it's been delivered on 8th December and received by their representative but haven't got any acknowledgement or any correspondence after that, I assume they must be off for Christmas and new year or winter break etc...

Anyone around with same story or anyone who has sent them same sort of package and have got any reply from them????

Do respond please

Thanks and Goodluck to everyone here

I have been asked for "intent to reside" crap thing, which I have given them by email and by courier even then they asked for it as I believe they didn't receive it, I sent them the reply that they should have my package, sent the tracking number by mid of December, since than no correspondence nor any acknowledgment. Normally LVO don't acknowledge it I believe. so chill and wait few more days, let CIC start working from tomorrow, and things go fine from here. good luck.

FFalcon16

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 & 29-09-2014 (Upfront)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

Shah006 said:
Dear members,

I have applied for CSQ on 3rd December. ..anyone around who did the same and got any reply anything? ???
It is their standard operating procedure i.e. they do not necessarily acknowledge the receipt of documents etc. For the CSQ, if they do not deem it is urgent they can take up to 45 days or so to reply. I was in a similar situation and I sent them a CSQ to which they replied after 35 days.

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015

Hy All,
Need help and advice on major problem.
Problem is that we got married and my wife is Canadian citizen, it's almost 3 months now we married.
Problem is I was resident of UAE from 2011 to 2015 match and cancel my visa.
I forget to take police certificate and now when I applied online they saying some cade on me even I don't know it.
Please help me as I am Pakistani citizen what I have to do now , can I skip travel history by making new passport ?
Or any way to apply without police certificate FROM UAE.
Me and my wife is too much worried now.

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
In-Process August 25, 2015
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
November 23, 2015, DM November 26, 2015
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016

Hashipk said:
Hy All,
Problem is that we got married and my wife is Canadian citizen, it's almost 3 months now we married.
I forget to take police certificate and now when I applied online they saying some cade on me even I don't know it.
Please help me as I am Pakistani citizen what I have to do now , can I skip travel history by making new passport ?
No need to worry ... It is a requirement to provide last ten years of residential history and Police report of the places of residence. You will be needed to gather your finger prints on a 20 Rs Stamp paper with your photo copies of passports with cancelled visa While you do that call the UAE embassy in Islamabad and they will tell you all the steps and required documents. They will ask you to bring all the documents with the fee and then they will send them to UAE for the police report. The whole process may take 2-3 months. Good Luck.

P.S. A piece of advice, don't even think about hiding facts, they will verify everything, if they will find out any things you tried to hide, your dream about going to Canad could be shattered. Sorry if I sound harsh but the reality is harsher.

Tahira123

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015

Hashipk said:
Hy All,
U cant hide anything, everything is computerized on finger tips. Your new passport will have a serial number according to your old/ cancelled passport. So when they will enter your new passport number , the details of your previous passport will automatically come including all stamped visa and travelling history.
I couldn't understand about cancellation of your UAE visa .Why was it cancelled ? U said when u apply online for police clearance from UAE they are saying there is some CASE on u which u even dont know??May be due to your cancelled UAE visa , UAE placed u in some suspicion ( case as u said ).
Its common practice of people working in middle east countries that they come on vacation to there home land and leave the job without proper exit which is considered a crime in middle east countries and it effects the police clearance. ( This I said as an example, i didnt mean to say u quit your job without exit )
I dont know if I could understand properly what u said, but u have to contact UAE embassy for sure.