File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
Thanks you so much how much fund I need to show and my back account and does my wife show a lots of assets in Pakistan and does she need lots of affidavits.
I guess for one person around 10000 cad is enough and yes show as much proof of ties back home such as property or business under your spouse name and her personal bank statement

Fred King

Mar 15, 2023
@All any update on spousal sponsorship PR . For October 2022 Applicants? Many people from Dehli VO are getting ppr but they applied in November -December. Very strange :rolleyes:
=====================================================
Applied 03 October online and outland. eligibility, biometrics and medical completed since March.
BC in process 19 April then 25April BC not applicable , then 14 May Bc in process , since 25 May BC not applicable .
No further update

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
what document exactly they usually ask please . I have never received ADR since beginning. Let me know so i can arrange in advance
The most common request is the nikah nama/ marriage certificate & divorce certificate. The reason is due to wrong dates which is mostly made by UC . Also , at times they ask for translation . Other reasons include proof of relationship including more pictures , chat history.

Reactions: Fred King

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
The most common request is the nikah nama/ marriage certificate & divorce certificate. The reason is due to wrong dates which is mostly made by UC . Also , at times they ask for translation . Other reasons include proof of relationship including more pictures , chat history.
Thanks, Safi for a good Insight regarding ADR.

So basically they could ask for more proof of Chat History and Pictures since we applied?

Also, if a person hasn't met his/ her spouse since Marriage, then submitting a future Purchased Ticket for showing Intention of Travel can work?

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks, Safi for a good Insight regarding ADR.

So basically they could ask for more proof of Chat History and Pictures since we applied?

Also, if a person hasn't met his/ her spouse since Marriage, then submitting a future Purchased Ticket for showing Intention of Travel can work?
For that particular reason they are looking for screenshots of chats/video calls. Usually nikah only case they request for travel update.

Reactions: Muhammad Shakil