+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Batkhan87

Star Member
Jun 16, 2023
Thanks you so much how much fund I need to show and my back account and does my wife show a lots of assets in Pakistan and does she need lots of affidavits and does I have to buy airline air ticket to show in my TRV application.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fasih Sardar

Batkhan87

Star Member
Jun 16, 2023
You just have to apply for your wife if your child has canadian passport.
Use the new ircc portal sign up on it. Its easy and user-friendly. Don't have to separately fill out forms and upload.

Upload all the required docs According to your situation.
Like PA-wife passport, nikkah namma, FrC, bank statements of PA and/or sponsor, health insurance for your wife if you can buy for the duration of her stay,
Job letter of PA if not working use yours job letter, your invitation letter and your wife brief sop/ plan.
Hope it helps
[/QUOTE and do I need return air ticket to show in my TRV application for my son and wife

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
Hey guys does anyone know after showing the visa number in the visitor visa portal how do we submit the passport for stamp? Do we have to wait for the passport request letter?
Congratulations
Yes you have to wait for official PPR email and then send your passport to the near Vac location
Can you share your TRV application time-line??
Appreciated

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
Thanks you so much how much fund I need to show and my back account and does my wife show a lots of assets in Pakistan and does she need lots of affidavits.
I guess for one person around 10000 cad is enough and yes show as much proof of ties back home such as property or business under your spouse name and her personal bank statement

Fred King

Mar 15, 2023
@All any update on spousal sponsorship PR . For October 2022 Applicants? Many people from Dehli VO are getting ppr but they applied in November -December. Very strange :rolleyes:
=====================================================
Applied 03 October online and outland. eligibility, biometrics and medical completed since March.
BC in process 19 April then 25April BC not applicable , then 14 May Bc in process , since 25 May BC not applicable .
No further update