+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

notagoodlawyer

May 30, 2023
Thanks for your response. So did you already applied? And have you received the decision?
I just applied 3 days ago, no decision yet. Important to note that this is tied to your spousal PR application (mine was updated and attached 1 day later) since its the same profile. Im sure they have access to your marriage proofs there as well. No point in doing a double investigation.

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
I just applied 3 days ago, no decision yet. Important to note that this is tied to your spousal PR application (mine was updated and attached 1 day later) since its the same profile. Im sure they have access to your marriage proofs there as well. No point in doing a double investigation.
Ahan, you raised an Interesting point. How is this tied to your Spousal PR Application? Because they appear in the same GC account?

Wish you best of Luck. InshAllah you will get it. Do update us when the decision is made.

Reactions: Fasih Sardar

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
Asalam o alikum!
Good luck everyone For your applications success.
Applied for trv for my spouse and children on june 4 2023.
Hopefully new measures for family reunification help us all to reunite while waiting for PR application approval.
Medical done in march 2023.
I will keep you guys posted of the updates on trv.
Wasalam

notagoodlawyer

May 30, 2023
Asalam o alikum!
Hopefully new measures for family reunification help us all to reunite while waiting for PR application approval.
Wasalam
no update on trv yet? ive seen folks who applied on june 3 and got approved on the 15th

notagoodlawyer

May 30, 2023
Ahan, you raised an Interesting point. How is this tied to your Spousal PR Application? Because they appear in the same GC account?

Wish you best of Luck. InshAllah you will get it. Do update us when the decision is made.
They appear in the same tracker account, since its by UCI. Plus when you apply you should immedaitly mention/write explaining how this is for your sppouse who already has a PR app submitted. Mention stuff like AOR and SA by name. Atleast thats what I think you should do. Might speed things up

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Asalam o alikum!
Wasalam
Walaikum Assalam!

Wish you luck bro. InshAllah you will get it. Yes, your updates will also help us gain some satisfaction regarding our applications.

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
They appear in the same tracker account, since its by UCI. Plus when you apply you should immedaitly mention/write explaining how this is for your sppouse who already has a PR app submitted. Mention stuff like AOR and SA by name. Atleast thats what I think you should do. Might speed things up

Yes, a very good point. UCI (Unique Client Identifier) is how they track applications. And you mention this UCI in your Visit Visa forms.

I guess by Write you mean explaining to the Visa Officer in your TRV application or PR Application?

I believe when you write the "Letter of Invitation", you mention the details of PR application in it.

Sorry, I am asking you too many Qs. But I just want to get clear understanding of how it works.

notagoodlawyer

May 30, 2023
Yes, a very good point. UCI (Unique Client Identifier) is how they track applications. And you mention this UCI in your Visit Visa forms.

I guess by Write you mean explaining to the Visa Officer in your TRV application or PR Application?

I believe when you write the "Letter of Invitation", you mention the details of PR application in it.

Sorry, I am asking you too many Qs. But I just want to get clear understanding of how it works.
no worries its my first time. but yes I explained everything in the invitation letter for the trv

Reactions: Muhammad Shakil

Batkhan87

Star Member
Jun 16, 2023
Hello guys this is my first post . I need help her first my family time line . Apply 20 July 2022 ARO received 1 November 2022. Biometric done 25 January 2023 CSQ done 20 April 2023. My son got Canadian passport 12 June 2023. I am living in Quebec i sponsor my wife and son . My son got Canadian citizenship and passport already now I need help how to apply for my wife TRV visa and what documents I need to submit with application please help me out here .

Somaru-chan

Jan 20, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Hello guys this is my first post . I need help her first my family time line . Apply 20 July 2022 ARO received 1 November 2022. Biometric done 25 January 2023 CSQ done 20 April 2023. My son got Canadian passport 12 June 2023. I am living in Quebec i sponsor my wife and son . My son got Canadian citizenship and passport already now I need help how to apply for my wife TRV visa and what documents I need to submit with application please help me out here .
You can apply through the new portal:
https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en

The required forms and documents are all listed in the portal website itself. Best of luck!

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
Walaikum Assalam!

Wish you luck bro. InshAllah you will get it. Yes, your updates will also help us gain some satisfaction regarding our applications.
Thanks brother
I will share any updates
Currently TRV application shows in progress.
Background check in progress .
Nothing else.
Don't know how long it'll take for pakistan trv applications.

Reactions: Muhammad Shakil

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
no update on trv yet? ive seen folks who applied on june 3 and got approved on the 15th
No updates as yet hopefully they will process it soon
In sha Allah

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
You just have to apply for your wife if your child has canadian passport.
Use the new ircc portal sign up on it. Its easy and user-friendly. Don't have to separately fill out forms and upload.

Upload all the required docs According to your situation.
Like PA-wife passport, nikkah namma, FrC, bank statements of PA and/or sponsor, health insurance for your wife if you can buy for the duration of her stay,
Job letter of PA if not working use yours job letter, your invitation letter and your wife brief sop/ plan.
Hope it helps

vky0123

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
Hey guys does anyone know after showing the visa number in the visitor visa portal how do we submit the passport for stamp? Do we have to wait for the passport request letter?

Batkhan87

Star Member
Jun 16, 2023
You just have to apply for your wife if your child has canadian passport.
Use the new ircc portal sign up on it. Its easy and user-friendly. Don't have to separately fill out forms and upload.

Upload all the required docs According to your situation.
Like PA-wife passport, nikkah namma, FrC, bank statements of PA and/or sponsor, health insurance for your wife if you can buy for the duration of her stay,
Job letter of PA if not working use yours job letter, your invitation letter and your wife brief sop/ plan.
Hope it helps
Thanks brother
I will share any updates
Currently TRV application shows in progress.
Background check in progress .
Nothing else.
Don't know how long it'll take for pakistan trv applications.
Thanks you so much and how much fund I need to show in bank account does my wife to show property and other assets in Pakistan.