+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
what document exactly they usually ask please . I have never received ADR since beginning. Let me know so i can arrange in advance
The most common request is the nikah nama/ marriage certificate & divorce certificate. The reason is due to wrong dates which is mostly made by UC . Also , at times they ask for translation . Other reasons include proof of relationship including more pictures , chat history.

Reactions: Fred King

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
The most common request is the nikah nama/ marriage certificate & divorce certificate. The reason is due to wrong dates which is mostly made by UC . Also , at times they ask for translation . Other reasons include proof of relationship including more pictures , chat history.
Thanks, Safi for a good Insight regarding ADR.

So basically they could ask for more proof of Chat History and Pictures since we applied?

Also, if a person hasn't met his/ her spouse since Marriage, then submitting a future Purchased Ticket for showing Intention of Travel can work?

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks, Safi for a good Insight regarding ADR.

So basically they could ask for more proof of Chat History and Pictures since we applied?

Also, if a person hasn't met his/ her spouse since Marriage, then submitting a future Purchased Ticket for showing Intention of Travel can work?
For that particular reason they are looking for screenshots of chats/video calls. Usually nikah only case they request for travel update.

Reactions: Muhammad Shakil

Khanfidence17

Jun 8, 2023
As Salaamu Alaykum.

Today i received a PFL today for my wife. The officer believes our marriage is "genuine" Her and I both agreed to follow the Quran and sunnah on the way we wanted to get married ie simple, nikah and walima, little pictures taken outside the wedding setting. Plus with only having one month spending with her due to me starting a new job at the time i needed to come back and begin the process of applying for Spousal Sponsorship. It took me a good month to gather documents, triple check things etc.

The officer is looking for the following

1. I note you have submitted a NADRA registration document as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted a Nikah Nama (Does this mean the Urdu Version)
  2. You have not submitted any photos of you and your sponsor together outside the wedding setting. It is unclear from your application that you and your sponsor cohabited for the period indicated in your form IMM5532. Evidence of having spent time together outside of the wedding setting spending time together in everyday life and on outings, is important to demonstrate that your relationship is genuine and continuing. (I only have selfies and maybe few pictures at some sight seeing's, and restaurants is there a minimum the officer is looking for in terms of pictures?)
  3. I submitted whatsapp conversion history from the time we talked up and until September when i returned (i just wanted to submit the application ASAP) I have lot more logs to submit but i hear that it shouldn't only be whats app, it should be social media accounts or other platforms. My wife does not have facebook and on Instagram we just send memes and vidoes of inspiration.
  4. Lastly, the officer is concerned i haven't visited my wife. I bought a ticket in March to go travel and have the vacation booked from work but my passport was not recieved in time from IRRC after renewal. I am planning in sha'a Allah to go in September as i believe she will be ready to come to canada and also i was able to retake my vacation at that time
Now all this tells me that i just have to submit what the officer is looking for and by Allah she will be granted her PR to be with me again and for us to start our family.
How long does it take for LVO officer to review your documents and make a decision for PFL?

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Hello Everyone:

I am applying for my Spouse'S TRV. In the TRV questionnaire, we said YES to the UPFRONT MEDICAL EXAM. Our Medical has already been passed on the other application of Spousal PR.

Now we have asked IOM about providing us a document/ receipt for this Medical being done. But they are simply not providing us any document or response to our emails.

Do you know how we can get this? Also, I am thinking of submitting MEDICAL REQUEST LETTER along with IRCC and PR Tracker's status as a proof for UPFRONT MEDICAL?

Thanks in advance for your help,

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hello Everyone:

I am applying for my Spouse'S TRV. In the TRV questionnaire, we said YES to the UPFRONT MEDICAL EXAM. Our Medical has already been passed on the other application of Spousal PR.

Now we have asked IOM about providing us a document/ receipt for this Medical being done. But they are simply not providing us any document or response to our emails.

Do you know how we can get this? Also, I am thinking of submitting MEDICAL REQUEST LETTER along with IRCC and PR Tracker's status as a proof for UPFRONT MEDICAL?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Did you submit Medicals for your Spousal PR? If yes, the report must be available in your spousal pr tracker.

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Did you submit Medicals for your Spousal PR? If yes, the report must be available in your spousal pr tracker.

Thanks, Info for the response.

I have checked in details both the PR Tracker's (Sponsor and PA) and also the GC account, there is no completed report available there.

Also, what I see:

* PA's PR Tracker has a tab 'Document Status' which entails the IME # and Date of Expiry.
* GC Key has the unfilled MEDICAL REQUEST LETTER.

The Medical Status has already been updated to 'Completed' a week ago.

What do you think could be the case?

Last edited:

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Thanks, Info for the response.

I have checked in details both the PR Tracker's (Sponsor and PA) and also the GC account, there is no completed report available there.

Also, what I see:

* PA's PR Tracker has a tab 'Document Status' which entails the IME # and Date of Expiry.
* GC Key has the unfilled MEDICAL REQUEST LETTER.

The Medical Status has already been updated to 'Completed' a week ago.

What do you think could be the case?
#1 - Medical status is showing Completed. You got nothing to worry. they have got your medicals.
#2- If you can see your IME# and Date of Expiry, simply quote that in your TRV. When you will apply for TRV, you will also quote applicant's UCI no. CIC will be able to find out the medical of PA through UCI no. already in their system. But yes, if you can provide IME# and Date of Expiry - that should help as well. But I dont think IOM will send you anything, as they directly send it to CIC.

Reactions: Muhammad Shakil

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
#1 - Medical status is showing Completed. You got nothing to worry. they have got your medicals.
#2- If you can see your IME# and Date of Expiry, simply quote that in your TRV. When you will apply for TRV, you will also quote applicant's UCI no. CIC will be able to find out the medical of PA through UCI no. already in their system. But yes, if you can provide IME# and Date of Expiry - that should help as well. But I dont think IOM will send you anything, as they directly send it to CIC.

Thank you very much, Info! That perfectly explains it and helped me in the process. You are really a HERO here in this thread.