+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Shehzad kausar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Hello everyone,

Has anyone gotten Procedural Fairness Letter regarding spousal sponsorship?

If Yes then whats the success rate? what they ask mostly?

plz reply
i have heard that if you respond to their concerns, provide the required documents or what they ask for, or explanation letter, then they pass it, i don't know about the ratio, but i have seen a few cases who got pfl, and they got through it

Shehzad kausar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
hi, is there any one who got a virtual interview letter from LVO, to have a video interview at canadian high commission at islamabad? plz reply

Fred King

Mar 15, 2023
Reactions: Shehzad kausar

Shehzad kausar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Dear All excellent news from IRCC. Spousal can now get visit visa within 1 month along with open work permit. This is the best news ever from IRCC for us. please read this and thank me for the info. Inch Allah all of us will be with our families very soon.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2023/05/canada-is-reuniting-loved-ones-through-new-immigration-measures-new-measures-also-address-labour-shortages-in-canada.html
oh really? i am going to apply now

Malikshabaz1

Feb 20, 2023
i have heard that if you respond to their concerns, provide the required documents or what they ask for, or explanation letter, then they pass it, i don't know about the ratio, but i have seen a few cases who got pfl, and they got through it
If you explain there concern what they asking give them proof you would definitely get positive results but it gona take long time

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Country Specific Form: IMM5536 - Authorization to Disclose: I read on this forum that some one uploaded it in the Others - and the application got returned, IRCC officer's note saying that the form is missing. Could any of you who got their application through, please confirm if you DID fill 5536 and how did you upload it online? any specific file name?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Dear All excellent news from IRCC. Spousal can now get visit visa within 1 month along with open work permit. This is the best news ever from IRCC for us. please read this and thank me for the info. Inch Allah all of us will be with our families very soon.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2023/05/canada-is-reuniting-loved-ones-through-new-immigration-measures-new-measures-also-address-labour-shortages-in-canada.html
Wait....are you saying they are giving Open Work Permit even to OUTLAND-Spousal PR applicants? They will get those WPs when they apply for TRV, correct?
Has anyone applied on this forum (outland applicants) and has anyone successfully got it?

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Wait....are you saying they are giving Open Work Permit even to OUTLAND-Spousal PR applicants? They will get those WPs when they apply for TRV, correct?
Has anyone applied on this forum (outland applicants) and has anyone successfully got it?
Most of us will gonna apply now

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
Guys is it legit? The trv latest update for spousal applications? We are thinking to apply trv but I’m afraid what if it gets rejected and affects our spousal application as well. January 2022 applicant.

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Guys is it legit? The trv latest update for spousal applications? We are thinking to apply trv but I’m afraid what if it gets rejected and affects our spousal application as well. January 2022 applicant.
I have the same thought. My application has already completed almost 8 months ,I just dont wanna risk it as any time decision can come. But I think it is perfect for those who just recieved their AOR's as they have a long way to go.

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
I have the same thought. My application has already completed almost 8 months ,I just dont wanna risk it as any time decision can come. But I think it is perfect for those who just recieved their AOR's as they have a long way to go.
Same. Our application is at 16 months I think its at the end too. Can’t decide what to do