+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
In our case, they also asked us for additional docs after AOR and SA but then they updated us in 1-2 days. This was via a GENERIC EMAIL saying that it has been received and updated to the account.

But I heard from an Indian Couple that the max they can take to respond to your Webforms update is 1 month. So don't worry. InshAllah, you will get it soon.
InshaAllah. Its been 16 months hopefully the application is at the end

Reactions: Muhammad Shakil

Saleeha_cad

May 24, 2023
Hello everyone,

Has anyone gotten Procedural Fairness Letter regarding spousal sponsorship?

If Yes then whats the success rate? what they ask mostly?

plz reply

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Ye

Yes yes definitely. They will give you date within 30 days. I got the date two days before when my 30 days were completing.
Thank you, Manee. So that means we can expect them to be respectful of 30-days deadline.

Also, did they send the Medical directly to the CIC? If yes, do they send immediately using the e-medical system? Or how is it?

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
Thank you, Manee. So that means we can expect them to be respectful of 30-days deadline.

Also, did they send the Medical directly to the CIC? If yes, do they send immediately using the e-medical system? Or how is it?
Yes they will. Yes they will send it directly to cic through e medical. You’ll only get the receipt of the payment you made for medical there. It will get updated the very next day to cic.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Reactions: Ad78

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
So Minister Fraser now announces that if you have a Spousal PR application in the process, the system will use logic to find if your application will pass and if you have applied for TRV - then you will most likely get it. I guess i read it here on this forum, that if you have recieved AORs on your Spousal PR application, you are likely to get your TRV approved too.
https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/canada-is-reuniting-loved-ones-through-new-immigration-measures-899762853.html

Very Informative share. This simply means that anyone who is waiting for their decision on their Spousal Sponsorship Application:

* can also apply for TRV (Visit Visa I guess here) meanwhile
* Also, he says that new tools are seeing an approval rate of 98%
* Since July 2022, new Spousal PR Applications are getting processed within 12 months Standard Time.

Am I getting it right?

Ad78

Star Member
May 31, 2020
So Minister Fraser now announces that if you have a Spousal PR application in the process, the system will use logic to find if your application will pass and if you have applied for TRV - then you will most likely get it. I guess i read it here on this forum, that if you have recieved AORs on your Spousal PR application, you are likely to get your TRV approved too.
https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/canada-is-reuniting-loved-ones-through-new-immigration-measures-899762853.html
This is awesome news! I just submitted the TRV application for my family a couple of days ago.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Very Informative share. This simply means that anyone who is waiting for their decision on their Spousal Sponsorship Application:

* can also apply for TRV (Visit Visa I guess here) meanwhile
* Also, he says that new tools are seeing an approval rate of 98%
* Since July 2022, new Spousal PR Applications are getting processed within 12 months Standard Time.

Am I getting it right?
Yes. I made the mistake of applying TRV, while gathering docs for Spousal PR...and naturally got our TRV rejected. InshAllah now, i will apply Spousal PR first....wait for AORs and other confirmations - and then apply for TRV again.

jm101

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2021
LANDED..........
24-08-2021
Application recieved 7 Oct 2022
Aor and biometrics 14 Dec 2022
Sponser approved 15 Dec 2022
Medical request 08 March 2023
Medical done 11 March 2023
Background in progress 19 April 2023
Eligibility completed 22 may 2023
Pre arrival recieved 23 may 2023.
Hello. Did your tracker updated a message about sending pre arrival? Our eligibility was completed on 22 may as well, LVO may 2022 applicant.. but I did not receive Pre arrival yet or our consultant didn’t forward to us if we got it. I’m worried eligibility completion may mean pass/fail

Malikshabaz1

Feb 20, 2023
Hello. Did your tracker updated a message about sending pre arrival? Our eligibility was completed on 22 may as well, LVO may 2022 applicant.. but I did not receive Pre arrival yet or our consultant didn’t forward to us if we got it. I’m worried eligibility completion may mean pass/fail
My tracker updated eligibility completed
And got pre-arrival latter through Gckey account

Reactions: jm101

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Friends a question about Communication with Spouse. The application asks for PROOF OF CONTACT with spouse, while both are away from each other. So wats app chat, emails etc.
Now the problem is, we used to chat a bit in English and then a lot in urdu..and then voice chat. For the Urdu part - do i need to get all that Translated into English? Did you guys got it all translated?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Another question about - IMM5546e - military service.
If someone has not done any kind of military service - should they still fill this form with Not Applicable (or NA) printed in all boxes.
Or simply not fill/upload this form at all?

Last edited:

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
Another question about - IMM5546e - military service.
If someone has not done any kind of military service - should they still fill this form with Not Applicable (or NA) printed in all boxes.
Or simply not fill/upload this form at all?
In my case we wrote N/A on the very first box of military section and printed it with the rest and submitted. Leaving the rest section blank.

Malikshabaz1

Feb 20, 2023
Friends a question about Communication with Spouse. The application asks for PROOF OF CONTACT with spouse, while both are away from each other. So wats app chat, emails etc.
Now the problem is, we used to chat a bit in English and then a lot in urdu..and then voice chat. For the Urdu part - do i need to get all that Translated into English? Did you guys got it all translated?
Translate your chat in English and rest attach call history.