+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

NW131

May 15, 2022
I submitted my application but I only included the english version of my Nikkah nama and the Nadra certificate. On our nikkah we signed the urdu and the english version together so it wasn’t translated at a later date. Just wanted to know that is that a mistake an should I also have included the Urdu copy? Or is it not a huge deal I shouldn’t be worrying about. Its already been a month since ive submitted the application
I included just my English Nikkahnama and the marriage certificate because we only signed the English one, and we got an Additional Document Requested (ADR) asking us for the Urdu Nikkahnama. Worst case scenario is they'll ask you for the Urdu one, and then you can send it but it might delay the process. Best case scenario is that they approve your case with just the English nikkahnama, it has happened before. It really varies from case to case.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
I submitted my application but I only included the english version of my Nikkah nama and the Nadra certificate. On our nikkah we signed the urdu and the english version together so it wasn’t translated at a later date. Just wanted to know that is that a mistake an should I also have included the Urdu copy? Or is it not a huge deal I shouldn’t be worrying about. Its already been a month since ive submitted the application
IRCC needs Urdu Nikah Nama with certified English translation and marriage certificate as well. They will ask for it. When applying for anything send everything don’t take any shortcuts this will delay applications

S.M.Usama

May 20, 2015
background check is verification of your name, date of birth and country you claim to be from. if its application for citizenship background check is first thing they do about addresses, places of work and verification with info of the database in CRA and Service Canada and basic residency calculation.

then next weeks its about digging your criminality and security checks inside and outside Canada,
Hello Azal,

Did you apply online or was it paper-based?

John Stain

Aug 18, 2021
Hi
My everything (Eligibility + Medical Exam + Background Verification) is completed on New Portal and last month on 28 April 2022. I received a letter RPRF request which we pain on 4 May 2022. How much time they will take to send us PPR inshah ALLAH?