SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
My Appication was received on 20 may 2021
Medical passed on 4 November
On Gckey it shows
Eligibility review in process
Background check in process
Since then i am waiting for pre-arrival its about 7 months after medical.
What is your opinion?
I have quite similar timeline as yours, Your case is most probably marked as "Review Required" for Eligibility which means your application is now in queue for a review by senior migration officer. Your application was initially reviewed by a CASE ANALYST in October or November and since then its waiting in the queue. I am March 2021 Applicant.

Reactions: Alap

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
I have read people talking about Nadra certificate or Nadra Marriage certificate.
and I am not aware of any Nadra Marriage certificate, there is one English marriage certificate issued by Union Council (on top of it is written Govt of Sindh),
is it the same that people call as Nadra Certificate

I have below 4 documents that i will submit,

1/4 - Nikkah Nama photocopy (the big white paper) in Urdu (it has Seal of Nikkah registrar)
2/4 - Nikkah Nama - Translation from Urdu to English (Done from Karachi Pakistan, it has stamp of Notary (Pakistani) )
3/4 – Marriage Registration Certificate, Issued by the Government of Sindh (Wife got it from Union Council) (Left is English and Right is Urdu)
4/4 – Family Registration Certificate, Issued by NADRA (i think they have not asked for it, but this is the thing I got from Nadra website)

If anything I am missing let me know, Not sure about Nadra certificate

NW131

May 15, 2022
I have read people talking about Nadra certificate or Nadra Marriage certificate.
and I am not aware of any Nadra Marriage certificate, there is one English marriage certificate issued by Union Council (on top of it is written Govt of Sindh),
is it the same that people call as Nadra Certificate

I have below 4 documents that i will submit,

1/4 - Nikkah Nama photocopy (the big white paper) in Urdu (it has Seal of Nikkah registrar)
2/4 - Nikkah Nama - Translation from Urdu to English (Done from Karachi Pakistan, it has stamp of Notary (Pakistani) )
3/4 – Marriage Registration Certificate, Issued by the Government of Sindh (Wife got it from Union Council) (Left is English and Right is Urdu)
4/4 – Family Registration Certificate, Issued by NADRA (i think they have not asked for it, but this is the thing I got from Nadra website)

If anything I am missing let me know, Not sure about Nadra certificate
I think the Nadra certificate is the same as the Marriage Registration Certificate by Union Council. The bilingual one with Urdu and English in different columns. The four documents you mentioned should be enough, we also submitted the FRC even though they didn't ask but it's proof that the marriage is registered at Nadra as well.

Reactions: oaw

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
My Appication was received on 20 may 2021
Medical passed on 4 November
On Gckey it shows
Eligibility review in process
Background check in process
Since then i am waiting for pre-arrival its about 7 months after medical.
What is your opinion?
Honestly, best way to know would be to order notes and see if case officer has any concerns about your relationship. Considering the processing time is now up to 22 months, it might just be waiting for review by an officer in a que,

iamamuslim123

Jun 5, 2022
Hi guys, just need some opinions from members here. I am currently planning my wedding with my Pakistani fiancee who is residing in Saudi Arabia (she has iqama). Is it possible to get married in Saudi Arabia while I'm on tourist visa and get official documents for nikah / marriage? Or is it better to do the wedding in Pakistan and have the normal nikahnama / Nadrah documents.

I tried searching online but in Saudia it seems they only do official marriage for residents or citizens.

Is it possible to bring Pakistani documentation and do marriage in Saudia? Please any advise is helpful.

Alap

Jun 1, 2022
Hi guys, just need some opinions from members here. I am currently planning my wedding with my Pakistani fiancee who is residing in Saudi Arabia (she has iqama). Is it possible to get married in Saudi Arabia while I'm on tourist visa and get official documents for nikah / marriage? Or is it better to do the wedding in Pakistan and have the normal nikahnama / Nadrah documents.

I tried searching online but in Saudia it seems they only do official marriage for residents or citizens.

Is it possible to bring Pakistani documentation and do marriage in Saudia? Please any advise is helpful.
You cannot register or legalised your marriage in Saudi Arabia.
So it's better to get married in pakistan and have reception over there.

salman.sethi

May 2, 2019
well if you are looking to get marriage certificate from pakistan that is accepted in overseas duly attested by mofa then you should search for Online Attestation Pakistan On google or simply contact 0302 2707477 on whatsapp. they are very reliable and obtained marriage registration certificate from nadra pakistan with in days. plus they also provide other documents like birth unmarried official certificate and hec ibcc wes attestation including saudi uae qatar embassy etc attestation from pakistan in very reasonable and responsive manner.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hey,

Just a quick question, I received the PRPF request letter after my medical was received by IRCC. Paid and submitted on 9th June (same day). what to be expected next?

Thanks