+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi friends I have received remedical request today. I call iom to book appointment but thy give me2agust but may medical letter is expire 30july.. the agent told me call on Monday may be any slots is available then we book for you..any idea regarding this issues?? Please help

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
That is looking backwards and including most of the pandemic. Hopefully the timelines will shorten. Or may already be shorter.

Also note, that '23 months' means timeframe in which 80% of apps are complete. I.e. most of them are shorter.
Wait how does this make sense? If 80% needed 23 months then only 20% are different (shorter or much longer!). What do you mean most are shorter?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Wait how does this make sense? If 80% needed 23 months then only 20% are different (shorter or much longer!). What do you mean most are shorter?
80% (from that time period of submission) took X weeks or less. It is not an average, it is not a median.

Hence 80% (minus one) took less than that number of weeks. Some of them quite a bit less.

20% take/took longer.

AliPak

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Hi friends I have received remedical request today. I call iom to book appointment but thy give me2agust but may medical letter is expire 30july.. the agent told me call on Monday may be any slots is available then we book for you..any idea regarding this issues?? Please help
Any update. Plus, how do you called them? Is there any number from which I can talk to them?

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Does anybody know which police station to get fingerprints done for dubai police certificate in Islamabad that will be attested by ministry of foriegn affairs?

Ahmed112

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Does anybody know which police station to get fingerprints done for dubai police certificate in Islamabad that will be attested by ministry of foriegn affairs?
you need both dubai and Pakistan police certificate.
As i know for dubai police certificate you not need finger prints

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
Finally in Canada it took immigration 6 years to complete my app applied mandamus 3 times to be here finally it was one hell of a ride spent over 30k on lawyers with no help at all .
So I am no longer the oldest member thankfully lol really tired of this website looking daily so anyone need help I am be active for a week before I say bye to this whole part.

Reactions: musaraza14

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
My family has arrived in Canada on June 27, 2022. I have changed my address just a day before their arrival. At the airport the immigration officer didnt ask my family to provide the address, so i'm assuming they will send the PR card on old address. I have tried to change the address online but got refusal email the next day.

I have raised a webform as suggested in the email. Is there any other way to change the address so that my family's PR card will arrive at the new address

Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My family has arrived in Canada on June 27, 2022. I have changed my address just a day before their arrival. At the airport the immigration officer didnt ask my family to provide the address, so i'm assuming they will send the PR card on old address. I have tried to change the address online but got refusal email the next day.

I have raised a webform as suggested in the email. Is there any other way to change the address so that my family's PR card will arrive at the new address

Thanks
You got a refusal email? From whom? On what basis was it refused? When you say you tried to change it online, was that by webform, or some other process?

My view: IRCC is terrible at changing addresses for things in process (in fact at all), and your efforts will be best spent at trying to get whoever resides at the address IRCC has for you to keep an eye out and call you instead of returning it.

NW131

May 15, 2022
Assalam Alaikum friends,
Happy to announce that I received my passport today Alhumdulillah. Sharing my detailed timeline with you all in case anyone finds it helpful. Please remember me in your prayers and may you all hear good news soon InshAllah

Spousal Outland Application
Application type: Paper
Principal Applicant: Pakistan
Visa Office: London
Total Application Time: 16 Months
  • Application Received: 29 March, 2021
  • Biometric Received: 20 May 2021
  • Sponsor approval: 21 May 2021
  • AOR: 8 June 2021
  • Medical request: 27 August 2021
  • Medical Exam: 14 September 2021
  • Medical passed: 16 September 2021
  • ADR requested for Urdu NikkahNama: 4 January, 2022 (Our original Nikkah Nama was in English)
  • ADR submitted: 8 January, 2022 (Certified Urdu translation of English Original Nikkahnama, verified by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
  • ADR Status Update: 12 May 2022
  • Pre-arrival Services: 13 May 2022
  • COPR update on tracker: 16 May 2022
  • Passport Request: 13 July 2022
  • Passport Received: 19 July 2022

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
You got a refusal email? From whom? On what basis was it refused? When you say you tried to change it online, was that by webform, or some other process?

My view: IRCC is terrible at changing addresses for things in process (in fact at all), and your efforts will be best spent at trying to get whoever resides at the address IRCC has for you to keep an eye out and call you instead of returning it.
There is an option on their website which you can use by entering your information like first and last name, date of birth, application number etc.

You can see the current address and add new address as well. When you submit it takes 24 hours to receive an email saying that your request to change the address is refused.
I hv submitted the webform after getting this email.