+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Uzma21

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
How much time does the immigration officer take to review the application at LVO? The tracker tool says eligibility and background haven't started yet.

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Anyone have received any updates after medical in last few weeks?
It is dead silence and thats frustrating...

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Anyone have received any updates after medical in last few weeks?
It is dead silence and thats frustrating...
My medical was passed March 31st, 2022. Nothing since. And there doesn't seem to be a lot of movement for anyone on the tracker. I wonder why that is.

ug1721

Mar 7, 2022
Category........
FAM
What is certificate of talaq . I see many people are asked to provide this during an ADR stage . My UC from Karachi didn’t give me any manual certificate and according to him Divorce registration certificate is all they give and I should be telling ircc about Pakistani documents for Divorce rather then telling them . According to him there will be a verification request by IRCC asking if this Divorce Registration Certificate is genuine or fake and since in my case it is a genuine document so I don’t need to worry about any other proof . But as we all know ircc may ask for it during adr stage so what should I be doing.
They even refused to make any letter stating that certificate of talaq is no longer issued and DRC is enough to prove your divorce
Certificate of Talaq is an Urdu handwrittn form issued by the Union Council stating the particulars of divorce. I think they dont issue these Ceriticates of Talaq now as the DRCs are vaild in Pakistan. I got it from the Union Council though along with the DRC. I needed the DRC for my next marriage and the Secretary could not give me that in time so he made me a handwritten Cert of Talaq at the time and gave me the DRC later.

ug1721

Mar 7, 2022
Category........
FAM
Hi, I have found this forum very helpful so my heartfelt thanks to people here who give such useful advice. I'm going to apply for sponsorship (2nd marriage case). Have a few questions:

1. Does the sponsor also need to submit Authorization to Disclose Information form?
2. Do we need to submit the original Urdu nikah nama or just the attested photocopy with English translation?
3. I know that Nadra marriage certificate is optional. But if anyone submits it do they need to submit the Original Nadra marriage certificate or its photocopy? Photocopy should be attested or not?
4. I have the Canadian Ceriticate of Divorce issued by the court. But I had to get the Pakistani Divorce Registration Certificate as well because Canadian divorce certificates are not valid in Pakistan. Now is the Canadian certificate enough for application or should I submit the Pakistani certificate as well?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hi, I have found this forum very helpful so my heartfelt thanks to people here who give such useful advice. I'm going to apply for sponsorship (2nd marriage case). Have a few questions:

1. Does the sponsor also need to submit Authorization to Disclose Information form?

The authorization to disclose information form needs to be signed by principal applicant only

2. Do we need to submit the original Urdu nikah nama or just the attested photocopy with English translation?

Your document checklist specifies that only photocopies should be submitted and country specific requirements for Pakistan does not ask for originals so just include attested copies.

3. I know that Nadra marriage certificate is optional. But if anyone submits it do they need to submit the Original Nadra marriage certificate or its photocopy? Photocopy should be attested or not?

This is on IRCC guide; The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own.

It's always better to submit attested copies of all documents.

4. I have the Canadian Ceriticate of Divorce issued by the court. But I had to get the Pakistani Divorce Registration Certificate as well because Canadian divorce certificates are not valid in Pakistan. Now is the Canadian certificate enough for application or should I submit the Pakistani certificate as well?

The divorce document requirement depends on country where divorce was obtained, but to avoid hassle and possible ADR in future I would just submit both if you have them

Best of luck!

Reactions: ug1721

missblack

Apr 25, 2019

I have only submitted canadian divorce certificate and now i am panicking what if they return my application due to missing pakistani divorce certificate.
But as divorce was happened in Canada so i thought to just submit canadian one.

ug1721

Mar 7, 2022
Category........
FAM
I have only submitted canadian divorce certificate and now i am panicking what if they return my application due to missing pakistani divorce certificate.
I would have also submitted just the Canadian divorce certificate if not advised here to submit the Pakistani as well. Nowhere in instructions its is asked to submit both so I think they will not return the application. They might just ask for it in the ADR.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
While I think it's unlikely that it would be returned because of this, I don't see any downside to providing them the Pakistani divorce and an explanation that it was required to remarry in Pakistan.

(I suspect they will know this and may or may not ask for it).

At any rate, i'd be inclined to just wait for ADR. If you want to get ahead, you could try submitting through webform.

S.A.7

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Hi guys. December 2021 applicant. PA from Pakistan. My timeline as follows:
16-Dec-2021 Application Shipped
29-Dec-2021 Delivered in Sydney, NS
17-Mar-2022 AOR 1
06-Apr-2022 Biometrics payment request
11-Apr-2022 Sponsorship Approval

I also applied for my spouse TRV in March and got the biometrics request the next day. Surprisingly it automatically got linked with my sponsorship application and biometrics are showing up in both gc key and the new tracker. BUT, I got an update in gc key on 6th april asking to pay the biometrics fee and to submit the receipt via web form. Anyone else faced this issue? I mean why are they asking for biometrics again as it already says biometrics received on the new tracker. And then 6 days later i got the sponsorship approval. I didn't pay for biometrics again and submitted the screenshots from the gc key and new tracker via webform where it said biometrics received. CIC is just "lakeer kay fakeer" to be honest. Here im seeing applicants from India getting approvals left right and center but Pakistanis yahan bi Absolutely Not. Lol

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
17-Mar-2022 AOR 1

I also applied for my spouse TRV in March and got the biometrics request the next day. Surprisingly it automatically got linked with my sponsorship application and biometrics are showing up in both gc key and the new tracker. BUT, I got an update in gc key on 6th april asking to pay the biometrics fee and to submit the receipt via web form. Anyone else faced this issue? I mean why are they asking for biometrics again as it already says biometrics received on the new tracker. And then 6 days later i got the sponsorship approval. I didn't pay for biometrics again and submitted the screenshots from the gc key and new tracker via webform where it said biometrics received. CIC is just "lakeer kay fakeer" to be honest. Here im seeing applicants from India getting approvals left right and center but Pakistanis yahan bi Absolutely Not. Lol
What are you complaining about? I don't get it? You just approval in barely 4 months?

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
17-Mar-2022 AOR 1

Don’t hold your breath on the TRV my husband handed his in December 2020 and it’s still in process. On good note we were a February 2020 application and he landed November 2021. There’s hope good luck

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020

1. Both have to show paperwork of divorce if married before.
2. You have to submit both urdu nikah and an English translation that’s a verified transaction
3. Also submit a copy of the marriage certificate you need as much proof as you can because they will try sending for an interview that’s over a years wait so more proof the better.
4. on the safe side submit both
5. Make sure you have copies of your invitations that you sent. Lots of pictures send more then what they ask for, remember to date them with everyone’s name in the picture. The more you send the easier it will be. They can be jerks when it comes to these things so more is better and good luck be patient because it is truly long. We almost hit 2 years in our application before we were reunited and now it’s a distance memory. Things will at times seem like it’s not worth it there will be tears but I’m the end it’s all is truly worth the wait.

Reactions: ug1721