+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ug1721

Mar 7, 2022
Category........
FAM
1. Both have to show paperwork of divorce if married before.
2. You have to submit both urdu nikah and an English translation that’s a verified transaction
3. Also submit a copy of the marriage certificate you need as much proof as you can because they will try sending for an interview that’s over a years wait so more proof the better.
4. on the safe side submit both
5. Make sure you have copies of your invitations that you sent. Lots of pictures send more then what they ask for, remember to date them with everyone’s name in the picture. The more you send the easier it will be. They can be jerks when it comes to these things so more is better and good luck be patient because it is truly long. We almost hit 2 years in our application before we were reunited and now it’s a distance memory. Things will at times seem like it’s not worth it there will be tears but I’m the end it’s all is truly worth the wait.
Thank you so much for your help. If you can help me with one more thing: what should I submit as proof of cohabitation. We are living togheter here in Pakistan after marriage right now. But I will apply from Canada. So what docs will be considered a proof of cohabitation?

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Thank you so much for your help. If you can help me with one more thing: what should I submit as proof of cohabitation. We are living togheter here in Pakistan after marriage right now. But I will apply from Canada. So what docs will be considered a proof of cohabitation?
Any bills in both your names or separate bills that shows the same address. If you have a credit card add your spouse onto it as a secondary and print that out as well. A lease with both names if renting. Lots of letters from family and friends the more letters the better. If you have messages between you two in English asking when you are coming home that the other miss’s you will help. Even take pictures of closet with both clothes side by side honestly anything helps. But make sure there are lots of letters from friends and family from both countries proving that everyone knows about you. I have pictures of my husband and I with his family hanging on my walls in Canada and took pictures of those. If you give as much proof to where they can’t deny you for any reason the better. Oh better yet a joint bank account would be great proof as well.
But since you are married focus on letters from many people we had 7 letters that we sent in but if you can manage to get more that will be good. If you sent money back and forth that’s proof and cards or gifts that’s proof of the relationship as well. Print out your call logs to each other text messages emails. Those are all proof of a relationship.

Last edited:

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Remember take lots of pictures every day and date and time them take funny pictures lazy pictures, pictures of each other cooking with each other, laying in bed relax doesn’t have to be romantic all the time just lots of pictures of you two together doing everyday things and with friends and family.

Safa7214

May 8, 2022
1. Both have to show paperwork of divorce if married before.
2. You have to submit both urdu nikah and an English translation that’s a verified transaction
3. Also submit a copy of the marriage certificate you need as much proof as you can because they will try sending for an interview that’s over a years wait so more proof the better.
4. on the safe side submit both
5. Make sure you have copies of your invitations that you sent. Lots of pictures send more then what they ask for, remember to date them with everyone’s name in the picture. The more you send the easier it will be. They can be jerks when it comes to these things so more is better and good luck be patient because it is truly long. We almost hit 2 years in our application before we were reunited and now it’s a distance memory. Things will at times seem like it’s not worth it there will be tears but I’m the end it’s all is truly worth the wait.
I submitted my application but I only included the english version of my Nikkah nama and the Nadra certificate. On our nikkah we signed the urdu and the english version together so it wasn’t translated at a later date. Just wanted to know that is that a mistake an should I also have included the Urdu copy? Or is it not a huge deal I shouldn’t be worrying about. Its already been a month since ive submitted the application

Bilal721

Dec 19, 2020
I am in the same situation. UC have screwed it up. This is a Talaq case where I have given divorce to my wife on stamped paper.
3 divorce notices which were sent to UC had dates of 24 August, 24 Sept, 24 October.
I am trying to get notices of reconciliation fixed for my case. Can someone tell me the dates that should be mentioned on 3 reconciliation notices that UC sends out?

Also, below are the dates on my certificate. I know I need to get effectiveness date fixed by making it 24 November, 2021. Do I also have to fix the date of failure of conciliation? what should be the new dates?

Date of Notice for Divorce: 24 August, 2021
Date of Failure of Conciliation: 23 -October-2021
Date of Effectiveness of Divorce: 24-October-2021

Entry Date: 24-August-2021
Issue Date: 15-January-2022

Thank you for all your time and help.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
How much time take LVO to pass Criminality & Security?
Any roughly idea in days?
anywhere from 2 weeks to several months; for our case everything is completed except background check which started on March 10 so it's been 2 months already, I am assuming our case is going through additional security which can take 6-9 months!