+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

zeetay

Feb 17, 2022
It’s hard to believe that in 9 months not a single Pakistani applicant received pre-arrival or decision or PPR. It’s not hard to believe that one applicant, for example you, hasn’t heard in a while. Do you see what I mean?
I’m not the only applicant LOL there are dozens of people who haven’t gotten anything in 9 months. Keep in mind, Covid happened (thrice :)), Afghanistan situation, and the ongoing situation in Ukraine has impacted most applications. BTW there are lots of feb 2021 applications that haven’t received anything :)

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
I’m not the only applicant LOL there are dozens of people who haven’t gotten anything in 9 months. Keep in mind, Covid happened (thrice :)), Afghanistan situation, and the ongoing situation in Ukraine has impacted most applications. BTW there are lots of feb 2021 applications that haven’t received anything :)
You're missing the point :)

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
What is certificate of talaq . I see many people are asked to provide this during an ADR stage . My UC from Karachi didn’t give me any manual certificate and according to him Divorce registration certificate is all they give and I should be telling ircc about Pakistani documents for Divorce rather then telling them . According to him there will be a verification request by IRCC asking if this Divorce Registration Certificate is genuine or fake and since in my case it is a genuine document so I don’t need to worry about any other proof . But as we all know ircc may ask for it during adr stage so what should I be doing.
They even refused to make any letter stating that certificate of talaq is no longer issued and DRC is enough to prove your divorce

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
I just get reply from my wife's MP could anyone help me understand"what are the things included in security check"... down below is the reply from MP
"
IRCC can confirm that the sponsor’s eligibility has been approved. The criminality, medicals, and eligibility has been passed however, the security has not yet begun.

IRCC cannot provide a timeline to completion"

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
I just get reply from my wife's MP could anyone help me understand"what are the things included in security check"... down below is the reply from MP
"
IRCC can confirm that the sponsor’s eligibility has been approved. The criminality, medicals, and eligibility has been passed however, the security has not yet begun.

IRCC cannot provide a timeline to completion"
background check is verification of your name, date of birth and country you claim to be from. if its application for citizenship background check is first thing they do about addresses, places of work and verification with info of the database in CRA and Service Canada and basic residency calculation.

then next weeks its about digging your criminality and security checks inside and outside Canada,

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
background check is verification of your name, date of birth and country you claim to be from. if its application for citizenship background check is first thing they do about addresses, places of work and verification with info of the database in CRA and Service Canada and basic residency calculation.

then next weeks its about digging your criminality and security checks inside and outside Canada,
Thank you so it means... my criminality has already been checked only security check lis left behind ... how much time normally required for security check ??

S.M.Usama

May 20, 2015
Hello All,

I am applying spousal visa for my wife. I am a permanent resident of Canada.

I have started an online application, I have a question.

-What forms are required to fill and submit?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
How long after pre-arrival is estimate time LVO taking these days for PPR? background verification initiated on March 10, pre-arrival on Feb 24..

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Hello,
I am applying for my brother for his spouse application. I am not hiring any representative.

Some questions:
How do i put together this application proffesionaly? Like do i scan all documents and place them in a specified order?
What originals are required?
do we courier or mail to sydney? or mississauga?

my brother and SIL got arranged marriage, she is in pakistan while my brother is canadian citizen living in canada. they are distant relatives, got the rishta through a connecting relative. baat pakki nov 2021, married in pakistan in jan 30, 2022.

this is what i wrote for description let me know if it is understandable and clear please:

**** The marriage was arranged between both families. The proposal was initiated by the sponsor’s aunt, Samina Kamran, who is a distant relative to the principal applicant’s parents.

The parents spoke to each other on the phone regarding the proposal for Nabeel and Zainab. The parents were aware of each other’s norms and values as they are distant relatives. The respective parents spoke to Nabeel and Zainab if they would like to marry. Sponsor, Nabeel, asked his brother-in-law, Taimoor, to share more information about Zainab as Taimoor is Zainab’s cousin. Taimoor was able to provide information on Zainab for instance what her personality is like, her photos, her education and small details.

Nabeel and Zainab exchanged contact information and communicated through Whatsapp. They both also spoke with mutual relatives to inquire about each other.

Nabeel and Zainab both came to the conclusion that their parents are more wise and experienced when it comes to finding a suitable partner and gave their consent for marriage to their respective parents. The principal applicant and sponsor’s mom spoke to each other over the phone and agreed to tie the relationship between two families. ****

Let me know of any tips to apply for a smooth application process. please, will highly appreciate it

thank you

Salaam Erum,
For the description of Marriage, i think this is exactly what happens with Pakistani traditional arranged Marriage,
I would suggest, please give some more details like, when did Nabeel and Zainab meet with eachother for the first time. How often they had meet in person with eachother,

Reactions: Erum.shahzadi

Hassankt

Jan 3, 2022
Hello guys!
I am jan 2021 applicant from Pakistan. Got an email in March that eligibility as a sponsor have been met. File transferred to LVO on March 2021.Medical done in July 2021. Additional PCC certificate requested in August 2021 as the previous one along with application was expired due to over six months period. Activated my status tracker and found out there is a pending task about my biometrics which they had requested in March 2021 but my incompetent immigration consultant had missed that email about my biometrics request which I done eventually in March 2022. Checked the status after a week and it shows biometrics completed on the file. Raised a web forum where they stated that the processing of this application is ongoing and the file is currently in queue to be reviewed by a migration officer. No further updates provided. Don’t know what would be next and how long would they take to update my file. Being away from a family is really hard..