+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hello guys!
I am jan 2021 applicant from Pakistan. Got an email in March that eligibility as a sponsor have been met. File transferred to LVO on March 2021.Medical done in July 2021. Additional PCC certificate requested in August 2021 as the previous one along with application was expired due to over six months period. Activated my status tracker and found out there is a pending task about my biometrics which they had requested in March 2021 but my incompetent immigration consultant had missed that email about my biometrics request which I done eventually in March 2022. Checked the status after a week and it shows biometrics completed on the file. Raised a web forum where they stated that the processing of this application is ongoing and the file is currently in queue to be reviewed by a migration officer. No further updates provided. Don’t know what would be next and how long would they take to update my file. Being away from a family is really hard..
That is sad to hear man, I didnt applied visa a consultant, but if i was in your situation, i would have made sure he loose few teeth.... you had to waste a year because of him, thats crazy.... if he was in canada, i would have sued his agency.

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Very quiet here these days. Looks like LVO is not doing much :(
doing much, i would say nothing at all, havent seen anyone in this forum or whatsapp group getting pre arrival or ppr.....
its like they have forgotten that LVO exist specially Spousal applicants.

armag90

Apr 23, 2016
Hello Everyone
Need your help with my case

We submitted an outland paper application. It was delivered on 11 March 2022 but unfortunately we got the whole package back 2 days before because of missing documents.
It states that it has been returned citing section 10 & 11 of IRPR. Documents that are missing that they have mentioned are;
- Marriage Certificate
- Country Specific Forms

The issue is, we had definitely included all these in our initial application but the return pack doesnt have these documents surprisingly. Because of this, we have already lost almost a month's time of our application.
I would urgently like to know the following:

- Is my application going to start from zero once I send it back?
- Do I need to reprint all the forms and validate them? As previous validation date was 24th February.
- Should we consider switching to online? Is it faster?
- Is there anyone I can speak to for this case that we had initially submitted these documents already and why have they gone missing now?

Any assistance would be really really appreciated.

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hello Everyone
Need your help with my case

We submitted an outland paper application. It was delivered on 11 March 2022 but unfortunately we got the whole package back 2 days before because of missing documents.
It states that it has been returned citing section 10 & 11 of IRPR. Documents that are missing that they have mentioned are;
- Marriage Certificate
- Country Specific Forms

The issue is, we had definitely included all these in our initial application but the return pack doesnt have these documents surprisingly. Because of this, we have already lost almost a month's time of our application.
I would urgently like to know the following:

- Is my application going to start from zero once I send it back?
- Do I need to reprint all the forms and validate them? As previous validation date was 24th February.
- Should we consider switching to online? Is it faster?
- Is there anyone I can speak to for this case that we had initially submitted these documents already and why have they gone missing now?

Any assistance would be really really appreciated.
Not an expert in these matters, my application have been in process for 6 months now so i have seen many such applications.

- I believe no! because before they rejected they would have a temporary number assigned to your applicaiton so upon second submission it is usally faster.
- You are lucky they returned within a month, i have seen most application being returned after 3 months(thats the average return time), but upon resubmission they get AOR pretty quick.

- IF they have NOT mentioned anything missing in forms( like pages/signs), then i believe you dont need to reprint them, but if you want to do that for you peace of mind, you can.

- Switching to online wont be any faster, i have seen more online applications being returned because of missing signs (its a little complicated, what need to be validated/ what need a pen sign and what need esign).

- To talk to someone, you can call IRCC very early in the morning. they wont be able to help you in locating that or would admit that they went missing on their end, they would just advise you to submit again. I would suggest, if you apply paper base again, use paper clips and keep all document in sequence of checklist. and once whole package is ready, use a huge paper clip like this: clip .

Best of luck

armag90

Apr 23, 2016
Not an expert in these matters, my application have been in process for 6 months now so i have seen many such applications.

- I believe no! because before they rejected they would have a temporary number assigned to your applicaiton so upon second submission it is usally faster.
- You are lucky they returned within a month, i have seen most application being returned after 3 months(thats the average return time), but upon resubmission they get AOR pretty quick.

- IF they have NOT mentioned anything missing in forms( like pages/signs), then i believe you dont need to reprint them, but if you want to do that for you peace of mind, you can.

- Switching to online wont be any faster, i have seen more online applications being returned because of missing signs (its a little complicated, what need to be validated/ what need a pen sign and what need esign).

- To talk to someone, you can call IRCC very early in the morning. they wont be able to help you in locating that or would admit that they went missing on their end, they would just advise you to submit again. I would suggest, if you apply paper base again, use paper clips and keep all document in sequence of checklist. and once whole package is ready, use a huge paper clip like this: clip .

Best of luck
Thank you so much Azali for getting back. Really appreciate it.

- So they didnt assign any number, have rather returned in with my UCI.
- From the little that I have been able to check with consultants, everyone has advised to go online with this rejection letter and an explanation letter included to that.
- So I found it on IRCC website that forms dont need to be resigned within 90 days. So I guess I am good there.
- Thats exactly how I had sent my application. A bit too organized for my liking, lol. Yes I am trying to connect to IRCC on call to get more guidance.

Thanks a bunch again.

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Thats good to hear that you will reach out to IRCC and get an expert advise,

- That number is called temporary file number, they usually dont send/email them. they always start with "X". Once your resubmit your application, after a week call them and ask for the temp file number. they would give it you over the phone.

- Again i am no expert, so i would suggest connect with those who have submitted online and are confident with their suggestions.
- Lets hope this time your applications is not returned regardless of online/paper base.

With IRCC, prayers are the only thing under your control.

ug1721

Mar 7, 2022
Category........
FAM
Can I apply for a visitor visa for my wife while the application for PR is in process? What are the chances of getting visit visa and how can it affect the PR application?

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Can I apply for a visitor visa for my wife while the application for PR is in process? What are the chances of getting visit visa and how can it affect the PR application?
Yes you can. It doesn't affect things. Your chances are generally lower.

Reactions: ug1721