+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Hello everyone,
Just recieved BVL for trv , eligibility was completed yesterday. I applied on 18th July, thankfully it was a fast process

TrickyColonel

May 4, 2023
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
28-02-2022
AOR Received.
07-05-2022
Med's Request
17-06-2022
Med's Done....
27-06-2022
Passport Req..
07-06-2023
LANDED..........
31-07-2023
I just received ppr. So happy Allah ka shukr bohat bohat. Can anybody guide me on what documents are required to submit with your passport at vfs office? Someday who has experience for PR
Hi Manee! First of all many congratulations on your PPR and secondly I just sent my passport to Karachi VFS last month, you need the PPR letter, appendix B form filled with your height and eye colour, 2 photos with photo studio stamp and your full name and DOB at the back of both photos & your original passport ofcourse, Best of luck for your future :)

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
Hi Manee! First of all many congratulations on your PPR and secondly I just sent my passport to Karachi VFS last month, you need the PPR letter, appendix B form filled with your height and eye colour, 2 photos with photo studio stamp and your full name and DOB at the back of both photos & your original passport ofcourse, Best of luck for your future :)
Thankyouu. Also on the chart below PA information I have to fill spouse information as well right? I’m the PA in my case it’s appendix A

Dec 3, 2022
I just received ppr. So happy Allah ka shukr bohat bohat. Can anybody guide me on what documents are required to submit with your passport at vfs office? Someday who has experience for PR
Many many Congratulations brother,
First of all you have to make an account on vfs global, than make an appointment on date which suits you, and select package transmission service during booking of appointment,
After that they sent you a letter of appointment confirmation,
On appointment day you have to take these documents with you,
Orignal passport + 2 copies of first 2 pages
Orignal id card with its 2 copies
PPR request letter by IRCC, print hard copy
Vfs appointment letter hard copy
2-4 pics with white background, size 35×45, non edited
They will give you apedix b form at vfs office you can fill there, ircc also send this form with PPR request you can fill this at home also,
And last thing their fees for package transmission, i think it is around 4000 pkr, if you want them to return your passport by courier than it will increase the fees which is nearly 8k to 9k total.
You will get back your passport with stamped visa along with COPR letter within 7 to 10 working days inshaAllah.
Once again congratulations brother, and keep remember us 8n your prayers.

Reactions: skz360

TrickyColonel

May 4, 2023
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
28-02-2022
AOR Received.
07-05-2022
Med's Request
17-06-2022
Med's Done....
27-06-2022
Passport Req..
07-06-2023
LANDED..........
31-07-2023
Thankyouu. Also on the chart below PA information I have to fill spouse information as well right? I’m the PA in my case it’s appendix A
Yes you will just fill the Applicant section of the chart, also if you have done the biometrics at the same vfs in the past then your package transmission fees will be automatically waived off and you will only be charged for the courier services if you opt for it.

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023

Hello everyone,
Just recieved BVL for trv , eligibility was completed yesterday. I applied on 18th July, thankfully it was a fast process

Safi! What is BVL? Is it BIOMETRICS?

Doesn't it get Completed by itself because of SPOUSAL application in parallel?

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Safi! What is BVL? Is it BIOMETRICS?

Doesn't it get Completed by itself because of SPOUSAL application in parallel?
BVL is issued after the application is approved or about to get . It's a biometrics validity letter which mention some stuff regarding use of that letter while staying in Canada or for further visits. Also , my gckey shows final decision as the latest update with BVL. For me it took exactly 7 days just waiting on ppr . Visa details are also updated on tracker.

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
BVL is issued after the application is approved or about to get . It's a biometrics validity letter which mention some stuff regarding use of that letter while staying in Canada or for further visits. Also , my gckey shows final decision as the latest update with BVL. For me it took exactly 7 days just waiting on ppr . Visa details are also updated on tracker.
Congratulations on the BVL! IshAllah PPR is on the way soon. Getting BVL within 7 days is amazing.
Did you apply through a GC KEY account?

Reactions: Safi S

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
Yes you will just fill the Applicant section of the chart, also if you have done the biometrics at the same vfs in the past then your package transmission fees will be automatically waived off and you will only be charged for the courier services if you opt for it.
Yes its the same vfs office. Thankyou for the information. I’ll be submitting my passport today IA

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
Many many Congratulations brother,
First of all you have to make an account on vfs global, than make an appointment on date which suits you, and select package transmission service during booking of appointment,
After that they sent you a letter of appointment confirmation,
On appointment day you have to take these documents with you,
Orignal passport + 2 copies of first 2 pages
Orignal id card with its 2 copies
PPR request letter by IRCC, print hard copy
Vfs appointment letter hard copy
2-4 pics with white background, size 35×45, non edited
They will give you apedix b form at vfs office you can fill there, ircc also send this form with PPR request you can fill this at home also,
And last thing their fees for package transmission, i think it is around 4000 pkr, if you want them to return your passport by courier than it will increase the fees which is nearly 8k to 9k total.
You will get back your passport with stamped visa along with COPR letter within 7 to 10 working days inshaAllah.
Once again congratulations brother, and keep remember us 8n your prayers.
Thankyou so much. InshaAllah I’ll keep you guys in my prayers.

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Congratulations on the BVL! IshAllah PPR is on the way soon. Getting BVL within 7 days is amazing.
Did you apply through a GC KEY account?
Thankyou so much. Yes I applied through gckey for me it was much easier than portal , just waiting for ppr now. According to some recent cases ppr comes between 10 to 25 days after BVL. I'm assuming somewhere around mid August. But, people whole applied first week of June are getting ppr now and who applied later mid or in late June already got everything done in one month so that was strange.

Reactions: Muhammad Shakil

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Thankyou so much. Yes I applied through gckey for me it was much easier than portal , just waiting for ppr now. According to some recent cases ppr comes between 10 to 25 days after BVL. I'm assuming somewhere around mid August. But, people whole applied first week of June are getting ppr now and who applied later mid or in late June already got everything done in one month so that was strange.

Seriously??

We applied for Spousal TRV via GCKEY on June 25th and we have only got "Biometric" completed until now on PR Tracker. It's been a month now. But as you mentioned about the other cases, I hope we have an update soon.

Last edited: