+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Dec 3, 2022
Received re medical request 30 june 2023.
On 1st july received pre arrival letter and on the same day both eligibility and background check was changed to completed. Tracker updated and changed medical to in progress everything else is completed. Today I got my medicals done. Does anybody have any experience how much more time they can take? I hope it’s not going to be late this time. As now everything is completed
After medical showed completed it will take 2 weeks to 90 days for them to send you passport request letter, as shown on ircc website, hope this will take as soon as possible in your case, keep praying n congrats in advance.

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
After medical showed completed it will take 2 weeks to 90 days for them to send you passport request letter, as shown on ircc website, hope this will take as soon as possible in your case, keep praying n congrats in advance.
Thanks. Oh I thought it would be sooner as my mother in law recently got her medicals done and within 6 days she got ppr. She was on super visa

Dec 3, 2022
Thanks. Oh I thought it would be sooner as my mother in law recently got her medicals done and within 6 days she got ppr. She was on super visa
Yes you are right brother, it all depends on ircc mood and your luck, i also saw some cases in which they get their ppr in a week, hope for the best, you should keep an eye on your tracker , a COPR number will show in documents section, once a copr number issued than it will not take long time to get ppr.

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Hello Everyone:

I see a lot of you ask a lot of questions regarding the timelines of stages like Biometrics, Medical, PPR, etc.
I am a Data Analyst by profession and what I can do is to create a simple Dashboard on GSheet, Tableau, etc. So all of us can see how much time it really takes to get to what stage for Pakistani Spousal PR Applicants. There are few things which will be there:

1. The dashboard will be free to use but would require me to get Data from you guys.
2. The dashboard will NOT contain any Personal or Confidential Information and user info will be anonymous (an_1, an_2) like AVG time to get PPR, How many BR received in July '23, etc.

This will be voluntary work for ALL of us (If you are comfortable sharing). But I can ONLY do it if I receive Quality Data from you all.

Do let me know how many of you support the idea.

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Hello Everyone:

I see a lot of you ask a lot of questions regarding the timelines of stages like Biometrics, Medical, PPR, etc.
I am a Data Analyst by profession and what I can do is to create a simple Dashboard on GSheet, Tableau, etc. So all of us can see how much time it really takes to get to what stage for Pakistani Spousal PR Applicants. There are few things which will be there:

1. The dashboard will be free to use but would require me to get Data from you guys.
2. The dashboard will NOT contain any Personal or Confidential Information and user info will be anonymous (an_1, an_2) like AVG time to get PPR, How many BR received in July '23, etc.

This will be voluntary work for ALL of us (If you are comfortable sharing). But I can ONLY do it if I receive Quality Data from you all.

Do let me know how many of you support the idea.
I'm in

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
Yes you are right brother, it all depends on ircc mood and your luck, i also saw some cases in which they get their ppr in a week, hope for the best, you should keep an eye on your tracker , a COPR number will show in documents section, once a copr number issued than it will not take long time to get ppr.
InshaAllah

sk226

Jul 21, 2023
Outland spousal sponsorship
Vo London
PA Pakistan
Jan 25 submitted
March 21 biometrics, AOR, SA
july 20 medical request

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Question for all recent TRV applicants (with Spousal PR) -
Have you arrived in Canada on TRV already? Did you buy return tickets as well? If yes - ignore this. If no....please continue:

-Did the PIA staff - at the time of check-in at Pakistani airport, ask you about Return Ticket? What did you say?
-Did the immigration officer in Canada, asked you about Return Tickets? What was your response?