+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Yes as the pakistani funds are not enough.Also what should be submitted in purpose of travel- other . ?? I'm really confused on that one
Sorry, don't take my words wrong. I was unclear in my last message. I meant that I ONLY submitted my own Bank Statements + Employment Letter as a "Means of Financial Support". As my Spouse doesn't have a job back in PK.

Purpose of Travel (from my understanding):
Basically, this is a duplicate document to the "Invitation Letter".

1. Invitation Letter --> Written by Sponsor on whom and why is sponsoring?
2. Purpose of Travel --> Written by PA on why he/ she wants to go to Canada in the first place.

Both of these docs need to be max 1-2 pages (excluding supporting docs like Tickets, Travel Itinerary, etc.).

In Purpose of Travel, you can submit a Travel Plan with your Spouse. It can roughly look like:

Dec 7-8 --> Staying @home
Dec10-12 --> Visit Niagara Falls
-------

Reactions: Safi S

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Sorry, don't take my words wrong. I was unclear in my last message. I meant that I ONLY submitted my own Bank Statements + Employment Letter as a "Means of Financial Support". As my Spouse doesn't have a job back in PK.

Purpose of Travel (from my understanding):
Basically, this is a duplicate document to the "Invitation Letter".

1. Invitation Letter --> Written by Sponsor on whom and why is sponsoring?
2. Purpose of Travel --> Written by PA on why he/ she wants to go to Canada in the first place.

Both of these docs need to be max 1-2 pages (excluding supporting docs like Tickets, Travel Itinerary, etc.).

In Purpose of Travel, you can submit a Travel Plan with your Spouse. It can roughly look like:

Dec 7-8 --> Staying @home
Dec10-12 --> Visit Niagara Falls
-------
That's so much clear now. What I was thinking to submit hotel reservation of 2 days for Niagara Falls as our anniversary is coming end of Aug and my birthday is in September. Also, in addition to that I just gave birth to my son last month so this could be added as a supporting document to invitation letter .

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
That's so much clear now. What I was thinking to submit hotel reservation of 2 days for Niagara Falls as our anniversary is coming end of Aug and my birthday is in September. Also, in addition to that I just gave birth to my son last month so this could be added as a supporting document to invitation letter .

Yes, Hotel Reservation would be awesome. It will make the case stronger.

Also, Congratulations to you Sister on the birth of your son. May Allah bless your family. Aameen.

And YES, Birthday and Marriage Anniversary are one of the best reasons to increase your chances of getting TRV.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Congrats Sis....You got so many valid reasons!! Birth of your son...anniversary....Man...If they dont let your hubby in now...when will they? This is precisely the reason, i hope the AI will be (ironically) more empathizing than the tried and failed CiC officers. Regardless, hopefully your family will be complete soon - everyone together in one place. Best wishes.

Reactions: hassan905

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
For proof of medical exam upfront in trv , which is already completed in March can we submit the result of the medical for it or medical request letter is required for it ?

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
For proof of medical exam upfront in trv , which is already completed in March can we submit the result of the medical for it or medical request letter is required for it ?
Yes, you need to submit Medical Proof. Since IOM don't provide any Results copy for the REQUESTED MEDICALS, so what I have done is to attach copies of below TOGETHER as one document:

1. Screenshots of Status of Medical from PR Tracker
2. Screenshots of Status of Medical from GC account
3. Medical Request Letter

Reactions: Safi S

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Yes, you need to submit Medical Proof. Since IOM don't provide any Results copy for the REQUESTED MEDICALS, so what I have done is to attach copies of below TOGETHER as one document:

1. Screenshots of Status of Medical from PR Tracker
2. Screenshots of Status of Medical from GC account
3. Medical Request Letter
My husband got the results back in March as he requested for that . But I will also submit screenshots of medical request letter in addition to that

sarahkal

May 18, 2023
Which email did you send your details to?
I sent here: mhdislamabad@iom.int
After 2 days i got this response back from them:

This is an autoreply:
Dear Applicant(s),

For the Canadian Health assessment appointment, we need the following information to schedule your appointment.
· Passport No.
· Complete Name
· Date of Birth
· Contact Number
· Visa Category
· IME (if you have received a medical request letter)
· Location/City for Screening
Note: Appointments are scheduled through a computerized system and require all necessary information mentioned above.
For fees and other information please visit our website:Immigration Medical Examination (IME) for Canadian Visa Applicants | IOM Pakistan
Kind Regards,
Migration health division-IOM Pakistan

I'd suggest you to save time, and simply copy above form to your email + add your details and send it to the email address:
mhdislamabad@iom.int, CANMEDPK@iom.int

All the best.
Can you apply for medical before the letter without IME?