+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
First of all congratulations!!!
and thank you so much for your kind words, that really means alot.
I recenly contacted MP and this is the information i got so far,

• This spousal sponsorship application is at the London UK office
  • It is now 4 days past the average processing time
  • Re current status of verifications on the file:

• The criminality and eligibility are in progress
  • The securities have not started yet
  • The medicals were passed but are expired for now
  • They recently worked on the file on Dec 1, 2022
  • If no movement on the file within next couple of months may be able to then send a notification to the office that the processing time has passed
Thank you for your reply,

Hopefully it will take to complete the process within 10 to 12 weeks.

Reactions: khushboo12121

Citizen47

Aug 11, 2021
Does anyone know where to find the VFS Global Consent Form? My wife needs to submit her passport but I've heard someone else can submit the passport on her behalf if she signs this consent form that I can't find anywhere on VFSglobal's website..

wildlaurel

Oct 21, 2021
Does anyone know where to find the VFS Global Consent Form? My wife needs to submit her passport but I've heard someone else can submit the passport on her behalf if she signs this consent form that I can't find anywhere on VFSglobal's website..
VAC Global:

In order to transmit the passport, applicant or any one on his/her behalf can visit the Visa Application Center (Islamabad, Lahore or Karachi) to submit the documents requested by the High Commission. For passport submission, you need to come along with the below mentioned documents at the Visa Application Center Letter which you have received on email:
  • 02 photographs (if mentioned in the letter) per applicant as per the specifications mentioned in the letter.
  • Original CNIC or Tazkara in case of Afghan applicants.
  • Passport transmission service charges PKR 3,159/- per passport that you will pay in cash at the Visa Application Center.
Also note that you do not need to schedule a prior appointment as it is a walk-in service from Monday to Friday (09am to 04pm).

Note: Documents are not accepted via courier.

Altshift

Sep 13, 2022
How long is it taking to get AOR?

I submitted Sep 15th 2022 online outland, and still haven't received any AOR as of yet..anyone know the processing time for Pakistanis.. When can i expect AOR?

Last edited:

twety

Oct 11, 2022
Assalam Aliakum any 1 tell me should I need to take my photographs with further documents for health assessment in IOM Karachi.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Has any Canadian Passport holder, gone on Umrah, right after marrying in Pakistan with their spouse, having Pakistani Passport?

There is E-Umrah visa for Canadian passport holders. I was wondering if one of the spouse having Canadian passport, can also apply e-Umrah visa for their other spouse, who is on Pakistani Passport.

Secondly, is it a requirement to change Wife's Last name on Pakistani Passport, before making Canadian visa application?

Anyone has any experience. Please free to message me privately, incase you dont want to share it here - as this is out of the topic question. Apologies in advance.

Last edited:

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
What is the best way to sponsor your spouse, who is living in another country?:

1- Apply for Outland Spousal PR application at home country.

2- Apply TRV for spouse, bring the spouse to Canada and then apply for Inland Spousal PR application + OWP?

mecold

Sep 18, 2019
our file has been at the London visa office for over 1 year, and 19 months now waiting for eligibility to pass, as per the last update that no one is working on our file if nothing happens at 21 or 22 months one thing to do is mandamus, its the best thing to hit them with so they can do their job,

Reactions: twety

Joly21

Jul 12, 2022
Hello
Can anyone please share when was the last time he got any updates or correspondences from London VO
Mine is Dec23.2022

sk2k20

Dec 5, 2022
Hello
Can anyone please share when was the last time he got any updates or correspondences from London VO
Mine is Dec23.2022
November 2021 applicant. I recieved a PPR on December 2nd, 2022 and after that I got COPR on December 15th, 2022.

Reactions: Joly21

im.ran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Hi everyone,

I am new to this spousal sponsorship and have a question.

Has anyone from Pakistan applied for Spousal Sponsorship application in such a way that they do a Nikah ceremony in Pakistan and apply for spousal sponsorship and then after the approval of sponsorship go back to Pakistan and do big wedding and Valima ceremonies?

I heard that one need to show multiple events in spousal application representative of Wedding and Valima Ceremonies. I will appreciate if anyone can advise.

Thank you.