+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Brother I don't feel bad about myself any more ..it's more my wife n kids .. Canada talks about Reunification of family ... I have lost countless birthdays countless anniversaries countless moments of my kids life at home and at school .. yes I do go once a year but only for a month to see them .. both my kids have canadian passport yet here I am still waiting anxiously ... all I want is a better life for my wife and kids is that too much to ask for
Salams. Brother are you currently in Pakistan or have you returned back to Canada?
If you are in Canada, have you reached out to your local MP and explained them your situation?
I know they can't accelerate your application progress, but you can at least ask - what is causing the delay in your wife's application. Is there a document or information which CIC needs, which was missing? Did the lawyer made some mistake in providing any information?

Let the MP call CIC and ask that question.

I will strongly suggest you get in touch with your local MP. Even though you have filed the application through the lawyer. It does not matter. You still have the right to ask an MP to inquire about your case file.

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Your sooo lucky and im sooo UNLUCKY I feel like the worst husband and worst father been 7 years trying to sponsor my wife .. even calling ircc now they say since the application is London visa office I should contact them .. did that 2 weeks ago still no reply. Decision made but don't know what the decision is .. got pre arrival service letter but still no hope .. I'm down in the dumps and depressed .. I was a happy person but all this waiting and waiting and waiting has made me a bitter person and I feel like there is no hope for me or for me reuniting with my family.

Everyone is lucky but me when ya Allah will you give me my family ya Allah when will you show mercy to me and my kids plz ya Allah I beg of u plz let me be whole with my family.

I'm sorry ..
I know the wait is hard, and it is certainly stressful for you and the family. Not only are applicants and sponsors subjected to a lack of regular updates by IRCC, but also subjected to the two web portals that are not always updated on a regular basis to show the true status, not to mention the bugs in the website that also increases frustration.

I too am dealing with the LVO, and can confirm that they have been overloaded with immigration files to process, resulting in additional delays. If you have decision made, and received pre-arrival, know that your process is almost over. If you have emailed the LVO directly, it takes up to 30 days for them to reply to your email. If your request is a general update request, they do not always reply to your email. You need to clearly say in your email that the portal says decision made, but you have not received any other updates and can they please tell you the status of the application. Requests like that typically receive a quicker reply. Make sure you include the PA's UCI, name and date of birth in the email, and ensure that you send the email from the email address they have on file. If you are the sponsor, you need to make sure you have an authorized representitive form on file. If not, they will not give you information and the email would have to come from the PA and their email address.

Reactions: InfoSeeker12

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
Salams. Brother are you currently in Pakistan or have you returned back to Canada?
If you are in Canada, have you reached out to your local MP and explained them your situation?
I know they can't accelerate your application progress, but you can at least ask - what is causing the delay in your wife's application. Is there a document or information which CIC needs, which was missing? Did the lawyer made some mistake in providing any information?

Let the MP call CIC and ask that question.

I will strongly suggest you get in touch with your local MP. Even though you have filed the application through the lawyer. It does not matter. You still have the right to ask an MP to inquire about your case file.
Salaam brother I appreciate the thought and suggestions .. to answer ur questions I have returned back to canada back in 2015 and been actively waiting and providing any and all documentation .. I have reached out to our local mp plenty a times but to no avail. I'm in Mississauga .. and the irony is that I live minutes away from where new PRs come to take oath.

I can ask again. I know it doesn't hurt. Let's see.

Only issue I have is why tell a person that a decision is made then dead silence it's just wrong and cruel.

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
I know the wait is hard, and it is certainly stressful for you and the family. Not only are applicants and sponsors subjected to a lack of regular updates by IRCC, but also subjected to the two web portals that are not always updated on a regular basis to show the true status, not to mention the bugs in the website that also increases frustration.

I too am dealing with the LVO, and can confirm that they have been overloaded with immigration files to process, resulting in additional delays. If you have decision made, and received pre-arrival, know that your process is almost over. If you have emailed the LVO directly, it takes up to 30 days for them to reply to your email. If your request is a general update request, they do not always reply to your email. You need to clearly say in your email that the portal says decision made, but you have not received any other updates and can they please tell you the status of the application. Requests like that typically receive a quicker reply. Make sure you include the PA's UCI, name and date of birth in the email, and ensure that you send the email from the email address they have on file. If you are the sponsor, you need to make sure you have an authorized representitive form on file. If not, they will not give you information and the email would have to come from the PA and their email address.

Thank you very much for taking the time for thoughts and suggestions.

We have sent a web form and an email to LVO office and to Cic explaining in clear detail that on ecas it shows decision made provided UCI and application number.

All correspondence goes through our immigration consultant .. and I am in contact with them now every other day to ask if they received any update on their end.

The cic number is of no use if the applicant is overseas as this is what ive been told twice now that if its london visa office then you can only email and hope they reply soon.

No one will help over the phone if the applicant is not inland.

The fact that the results come on small pieces is just frustrating.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Salaam brother I appreciate the thought and suggestions .. to answer ur questions I have returned back to canada back in 2015 and been actively waiting and providing any and all documentation .. I have reached out to our local mp plenty a times but to no avail. I'm in Mississauga .. and the irony is that I live minutes away from where new PRs come to take oath.

I can ask again. I know it doesn't hurt. Let's see.

Only issue I have is why tell a person that a decision is made then dead silence it's just wrong and cruel.
I guess Ms. Iqra Khalid is still our MP in this area. You may want to email her. iqra.khalid@parl.gc.ca
Inform her of the recent situation. I know that her office is diligent in responding back.
Hopefully inshAllah you will hear back from ircc sooner than later.

Last edited:

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
I guess Ms. Iqra Khalid is still our MP in this area. You may want to email her. iqra.khalid@parl.gc.ca
Inform her of the recent situation. I know that her office is diligent in responding back.
Hopefully inshAllah you will hear back from ircc sooner than later.
Ours is SVEN SPENGEMANN but let's email both for traction thanks again worth another try can't lose much for asking again.

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
AlhamdoLILAH. Seems your whole process was completed within 12months and few days. Thats a great sign that perhaps the timelines are getting shorter.
- Did the person being sponsored, had ever travelled to Canada in the past? Or did they stay outside Pakistan for 6 months?
-Was the sponsor a PR only or Citizen?
Congratulation. did you get the passport back from near ICC office

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
June 2021 applicant
Aor nov 2021
biometric/ medical received in nov 2021, updated in dec 2021
now medical has expired dec 2022
eligibility changed to " In progress" after a year.

Looks good news, your process will not take too much time now, it will take few weeks because your file has been opened now.
Last year's almost applicants (mid of year) is taking process time more than normal time after Russia and Ukraine war start. A lot of number of student and refugee cases froom Ukraine during the war at LVO. As per government policies, the put those cases on fast track and other application for PR residance put besides. Now LVO Load is going down and other cases are going up.
I will recommend that you must contact your related MP, then you may get more help and fast to complete your case.

Regarding the expiration of your medical, they will send you again request for new medical. As soon when you have renew medical , hopefully you will have Pre arrival letter and passport request within 2-3 weeks

We get our passport back with Permanent residence Visa today and other PR documents. I hoped you will get very soon too.

khushboo12121

Apr 23, 2022
Looks good news, your process will not take too much time now, it will take few weeks because your file has been opened now.
Last year's almost applicants (mid of year) is taking process time more than normal time after Russia and Ukraine war start. A lot of number of student and refugee cases froom Ukraine during the war at LVO. As per government policies, the put those cases on fast track and other application for PR residance put besides. Now LVO Load is going down and other cases are going up.
I will recommend that you must contact your related MP, then you may get more help and fast to complete your case.

Regarding the expiration of your medical, they will send you again request for new medical. As soon when you have renew medical , hopefully you will have Pre arrival letter and passport request within 2-3 weeks

We get our passport back with Permanent residence Visa today and other PR documents. I hoped you will get very soon too.
First of all congratulations!!!
and thank you so much for your kind words, that really means alot.
I recenly contacted MP and this is the information i got so far,

• This spousal sponsorship application is at the London UK office
  • It is now 4 days past the average processing time
  • Re current status of verifications on the file:

• The criminality and eligibility are in progress
  • The securities have not started yet
  • The medicals were passed but are expired for now
  • They recently worked on the file on Dec 1, 2022
  • If no movement on the file within next couple of months may be able to then send a notification to the office that the processing time has passed