+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
First of all congratulations!!!
and thank you so much for your kind words, that really means alot.
I recenly contacted MP and this is the information i got so far,

• This spousal sponsorship application is at the London UK office
  • It is now 4 days past the average processing time
  • Re current status of verifications on the file:

• The criminality and eligibility are in progress
  • The securities have not started yet
  • The medicals were passed but are expired for now
  • They recently worked on the file on Dec 1, 2022
  • If no movement on the file within next couple of months may be able to then send a notification to the office that the processing time has passed
You can just redo the medicals.

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Unfortunately, that was not a real "ghost update", because there was actually an update which was "your medical passed on XX" to "You do not need a medical exam, we will let you know when it changes", that could be your background check is still in process and it will not finish anytime shortly. They will send you a re-medical request when your background check is finished. You probably need to wait for another real ghost update before anything could really happen. I experienced the same. So don't hold your breath, it may not happen soon.
when did you get your PR Finalized.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
To all Spousal Visa ***SPONSORS*** from Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi..
Were any of you able to speak to any Consulate/Embassy agent directly, when applying for Visa?
Is it possible to do that? Or do they have a long 1-2 month long appointment process?

Reason for this question - I'm thinking of applying for TRV for my wife from Islamabad. And want to explain the situation to them. Just wondering if its even possible to be able to speak to someone in-person.

mecold

Sep 18, 2019
Hi, has anyone had luck with mandamus to get the London visa office to process their application after 19 months of waiting?

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
Hi, has anyone had luck with mandamus to get the London visa office to process their application after 19 months of waiting?
processing timings are now at 17 months and im a May 2021 applicant still waiting to know what the DM is ... i can only see Decision made on ECAS and we got the pre arrival service letter back in end of Oct ... been almost 2.5 months and not a word from CIC .. submitted requests for info no replies. Called IRCC number here in Canada no use as when they hear its LVO they say contact them. Emailed local MP but they are yet to even reply. dont know how else we can contact LVO if they dont reply to emails and there is no contact number or toll free number to get in touch.

mecold

Sep 18, 2019
processing timings are now at 17 months and im a May 2021 applicant still waiting to know what the DM is ... i can only see Decision made on ECAS and we got the pre arrival service letter back in end of Oct ... been almost 2.5 months and not a word from CIC .. submitted requests for info no replies. Called IRCC number here in Canada no use as when they hear its LVO they say contact them. Emailed local MP but they are yet to even reply. dont know how else we can contact LVO if they dont reply to emails and there is no contact number or toll free number to get in touch.
thanks for the reply.
ours is still stuck at eligibility from June 2022 until now nothing. called ircc today and asked about the news that says the inactive agent news that came last week, they send me an email saying they have 60.000 in the queue waiting for review that explains the long wait as they are working more on the Ukraine drama, while we put our life on hold.

• Sad
Reactions: Imari

Joly21

Jul 12, 2022
Hi
I got Decision Made on ecas
Nothing else, no ppr or update on GCKEY or tracker
Any suggestions what should I do to expedite the process?
I have seen that someone sent them a ticket after DM then he got ppr, do you think this could help!
please share your opinions and thanks

Last edited:

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
Hi
I have seen that someone sent them a ticket after DM then he got ppr, do you think this could help!
When did you apply?

MNM1213

Dec 2, 2022
Hi
Hi congratulations!

When did you apply and how long did it take after medical?
Was this outland paper application?

You should call IRCC and ask them for next step, I guess after youc all you will get your ppr and portal will be updated soon.
All the best pease keep me posted.

Joly21

Jul 12, 2022
Hi congratulations!

When did you apply and how long did it take after medical?
Was this outland paper application?

You should call IRCC and ask them for next step, I guess after youc all you will get your ppr and portal will be updated soon.
All the best pease keep me posted.
Applied feb 2022
Medical July 27,2022
Outland
I sent them email but no response, I can’t call as I am outside Canada

MNM1213

Dec 2, 2022
Applied feb 2022
Medical July 27,2022
Outland
I sent them an email but no response, I can’t call as I am outside Canada
I see, you can also contact your nearest Canadian embassy and they will help you certainly. since you have PPR email you will be soon getting email on next step. wait for 1-2 days if possible.
IRCC usually takes 5-7 business days to reply to emails but mostly generic replies.

May I please ask if your application was moved to LDN IMMIGRATION AFTER MEDICAL?