+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

khushboo12121

Apr 23, 2022
He is giving wrong direction. He may don't know what is talking. He may trying to get the money from you.

You send e mail regarding your case send all your and husband information to LONDON Visa office directly. You will get response very soon. I hoped your case is on final stage and will get Pre arrival very soon
did you get response from LVO?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
An immigration consultant from Islamabad have told my husband that people who applied last year (2021) will not be approved ( their applications are automatically cancelled by IRCC because of COVID, they'll have to apply again and pay for everything ) thats why its taking forever to respond. Is this some kind of joke or what???
its a sign that you and your family should stay away from that jaali consultant, who is full of .....garbage. IRCC cannot simply just cancel hundreds of application. Citizen sponsors can file law suits against IRCC.

Reactions: khushboo12121

khushboo12121

Apr 23, 2022
Yes, we get the answers within week.

Please Note: If the medical process one time complete then mean your case in process . You will get decision, You can get later or earlier but you will get. Just e mail to LVO get up to date status of your case
Whats the email id for LVO???

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I recently learned that CIC - understands the difference between Nikah, Rukhsati and Walima ceremonies. When you guys provided pictures of marriage ceremonies, was it only Nikah aur Rukhsati as well?
In my case, our plan is to first do Nikah, apply the outland application, i return back to Canada to continue my job. Once my future spouse's visa arrives, I will then go back to Pakistan, attend Rukhsati, and bring my spouse to Canada with me. Thats the plan. Is it unusual for Canadian sponsors marrying in Pakistan? Have you guys heard of it?

I fear that perhaps CIC will say, since at the time of application only Nikah was done, no rukhsati no walima happened - this is not a standard or usual marriage - as per pakistani norms. Do you guys know of any such cases, where application was rejected for these reasons? Do you guys think, this could be valid ground for rejection?

Danish21

Aug 1, 2022
I recently learned that CIC - understands the difference between Nikah, Rukhsati and Walima ceremonies. When you guys provided pictures of marriage ceremonies, was it only Nikah aur Rukhsati as well?
In my case, our plan is to first do Nikah, apply the outland application, i return back to Canada to continue my job. Once my future spouse's visa arrives, I will then go back to Pakistan, attend Rukhsati, and bring my spouse to Canada with me. Thats the plan. Is it unusual for Canadian sponsors marrying in Pakistan? Have you guys heard of it?

I fear that perhaps CIC will say, since at the time of application only Nikah was done, no rukhsati no walima happened - this is not a standard or usual marriage - as per pakistani norms. Do you guys know of any such cases, where application was rejected for these reasons? Do you guys think, this could be valid ground for rejection?
No not at all, that cannot be the reason for rejection, In fact I personally know two persons who applied with only Nikah and got approved in a reasonable time. In your case they can only ask you for more proof of a genuine relationship. I personally suggest you to be confident enough. I applied for my spouse by myself and got AOR and medical done.

Reactions: InfoSeeker12

Ahmad Omar

Oct 17, 2022
I have heard in the news that the visa office has shifted back to Islamabad after 10 years, is it true, will it help to decrease the processing timings

Last edited:

HN92

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hi folks,

Our sponsorship file was moved to London VO a few days ago. So far the status is as follows:

Online Outland
Submitted: 23 Aug 2022
AOR: 7 Nov 2022
SA: 25 Nov 2022

Haven't received anything else. What is average processing time for LVO?

Please and thanks.

Queue#9999999

Nov 22, 2022
Hi folks,

Our sponsorship file was moved to London VO a few days ago. So far the status is as follows:

Online Outland
Submitted: 23 Aug 2022
AOR: 7 Nov 2022
SA: 25 Nov 2022

Haven't received anything else. What is average processing time for LVO?

Please and thanks.
12 months - 20 months

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
So quick update we got a pre arrival services letter. This was just today. Is this a sign of good things to come ?

What time lines should I be expecting and what would be next ?
Feeling really happy today like a glimmer of hope I really hope I get a passport request now ... fingers crossed.

Queue#9999999

Nov 22, 2022
So quick update we got a pre arrival services letter. This was just today. Is this a sign of good things to come ?

What time lines should I be expecting and what would be next ?
Feeling really happy today like a glimmer of hope I really hope I get a passport request now ... fingers crossed.
Timeline please..

Pre Arrival means Eligibility of PA is completed next background check , PPR and both last steps time can vary .. it may happen simultaneously or 1 week or months gap

Meanwhile cheers for some activity in your application

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
Timeline please..

Pre Arrival means Eligibility of PA is completed next background check , PPR and both last steps time can vary .. it may happen simultaneously or 1 week or months gap

Meanwhile cheers for some activity in your application
  1. CIC received my application for permanent residence on May 7, 2021.
  2. medical instructions sent on October 6, 2021
  3. 2nd medical instructions on September 28, 2022 ( as it was a year )
  4. medical done on Oct 18th 2022
  5. correspondence on October 27, 2022 ( saying passport on profile is expired which it was and sent to cic same day )
  6. Nov 4th Decision made on ECAS
  7. today ( Nov 28th pre arrival received )

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I have heard in the news that the visa office has shifted back to Islamabad after 10 years, is it true, will it help to decrease the processing timings
The internet is definitely echoing the same news - that Abu Dhabi visa office is moving back to Islamabad. I checked the link and it opens VFS global site. VFS as far as I know, is indian owned and operated franchise with expertise in Visa processing. Seems IRCC has outsourced it to VFS - hopefully that speeds up the process.